This continent depresses me. There are many resources here, a great climate...

This continent depresses me. There are many resources here, a great climate, it feels like it could have been something great, but it just became a depressing mess of corruption and squalor.

What went wrong, and what different things could European colonizers have done to make it on par with other conquered Continents (NA, Australia)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-LyFMCIpok
ashg.org/genetics/abstracts/abs06/f1065.htm
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Economy/GDP-per-capita-in-1950
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What went wrong

They all decided to have fascist coups at the same time, followed by communist revolutions at the same time

By that point they were already doomed. Is there anything that could have prevented them from going down that path?

> Is there anything that could have prevented them from going down that path?

Never get colonized. The corruption starts with the conquistadors living in a lawless orgy of violence. It begins with the structured corruption of the successor haciendas. It solidified with criollo control for centuries, then violent revolution, followed by more revolutions/partitions/internecine wars between dividing nations, then fascism, American meddling/coups, etc.

It bears repeating: The normalization of violence and systematized corruption begins with colonization, and that plays a huge role in modern Latin American politics.

>What went wrong?

You mean apart from the continent being full if niggers?

>what different things could European colonizers have done to make it on par with other conquered Continents (NA, Australia)?
Exterminating the natives, not racemixing with the natives, not importing niggers and not racemixing with niggers.

Go fucking eat a cock, /pol/. Exterminating the natives makes precedence for exterminating undesirables of any kind. It would have taken another century for different flavours of immigrant or catholic to start offing eachother en masse if you set the precedent.

Climate is terrible outside of the mountain valleys. The only inhabitable regions outside of the mountains are tropical savannahs which were somewhat dry, and even then malaria and yellow fever ran rampant until the early late 19th century.

The only country that had a chance at being great was Argentina, but their elite never moved beyond agriculture and their isolation from the Anglo-Germanic world prevented them from getting the necessary capital to start an industrial revolution.

They never stood a chance, also keep in mind that LatAm isn't fully Western. It's an area of syncretism between Southern European and Native cultures.

I'm from South America. Ecuador specifically. Feel free to ask me anything.

>never get colonized
But North America did and turned out 2/3 fine

Spaniards and Portuguese raped the natives instead of cleanly genociding them like the British did.

Ok... then...

My advice would be to be colonized by the british, not the spanish or Portuguese.

>Southern European and Native cultures.

and africans

also, U.S. rekt'd the continent some more during the cold war, just look up Operation Success

Do you hate Peru?
Were your country rich under Gran Colombia?

genetics

fuck off /pol/

You mean by the Germans

I don't understand the top one.

Mestizos

t. White Chilean

Seriously, no /pol/ intended, but my country has been run by Jews and White People and that's why it works so well (for half the population at least).

Also democracy doesn't work unless it's authoritarian, from my country I like Diego Portales as a model leader.

Isn't it obvious? The giraffes are goose stepping and the crocodiles are muzzled. The germans brought order and safety, at least that's what the image implies.

By objective, unbiased /pol/ parallel standards, British are even more subhuman than South Europeans. At least South Europeans have limited disease resistance and don't age like fucking paperbacks. Unless you buy into unsubstantiated, unimperical intelligence differential claims, there's effectively no difference between the two.

The only reason the Brits could manage North America is because the 2/3 doesn't harbour the falciparum they unwittingly introduced to the continent. There's a reason that the economic centres of North America were all in the northeast and dry west until the last century.

South America, both in pre-Columbian human and natural geography, are a far tougher nut to crack for European style colonization. The British method wasn't some special package that came pre-formulated. It was defined primarily by their early North American experience, and further tailored by their semi-mercantile imperial experience throughout the proceeding 2 centuries. Directly colonizing South America may have so destroyed their purses and resolve that it would have prevented them from ever gaining the empire. There's nothing inherent in the British psyche, or whatever other ethno-nationalist bullshit you lean on, that would have ensured their success given an entirely different situation.

the giraffes are marching in goosestep maybe it shows the Germans trying to militarize the local wildlife

cuz Germans are literally the orcs of europe

is the the bottom right suppose to be Belgium?

Usted pienses que Sudamerica debe estar mas acercada a la influencia politica y economica de EEUU, o allejarse de aquello?

>decided to have fascist coups at the same time

Stop projecting. I never said anything about ethno-nationalist sentiments or that the places colonized by the british were better because of some british national character or foreign policy. I am merely observing that the former british colonies in NA and oceania are in many ways generally better off than the former Spanish and Portuguese colonies in north america.

Yeah, and a lot of the shit that makes North America some kind of self-cucked retrograde inbred Anglo-Saxon bloated candlewax-people dungheap comes from the magnification of solely European traits.

Eurocentrics and Euro-ethno-nationalist clinical retards are so blinded by their own autofellatio and invited gay "supremacy" gangbangs that they can't recognise the congenital weaknesses of their biology, psychology, and culture in general.

Fuck man, just go back to Britain. Have you seen British people? Have you met them? They're 90% freckled mouth-breathing genuinely subhuman. Other Germanic peoples in Europe are economically productive, but suffer what is essentially a collective autism that limits them creatively and socially. They're basically a blonde rendition of Asian stereotypes in Europe. All those nasty recessive genes mean they look amusing but are ultimately inbred and unexportable. Eastern Europeans are bog people with the same tolerance for non-knee-deep-mud conditions as snow in the Sahara. Asia's an excessively populous and diverse shithole of a continent.

Adopt the protestant work ethic?

Anyone have any recommendations for books that cover all the fucked up stuff the US did in central/south america?

Oops I didn't mean to reply to you in particular

>a great climate
Fucking jungles galore till you hit Paraguay.

Is this bait? It's a clusterfuck of words, so I'm not sure.

Anyways I don't understand your anger, you seem to have to contempt for all northern europeans because you think that they are genetically inferior. You think europe is inbred, think that north america is self-cucked. But it seems that your solution is have europeans interbreed with non-europeans to create a mulatto/mestizo masterrace? Wouldn't that be more cucking, not less? Are you jewish? It's rare for me to find this kind of impassioned hatred for europeans in non-jews. Also what does exporting germans mean? Do you profit from human trafficking?

No hes right putting blacks in South America was the most retarded thing Portuguese have ever done.

Imagine how much nicer Brazil would have been if it was full of natives instead of african subhumans.

Surprise, surprise, it turns out when you let the CIA meddle in foreign affairs, entire regions turn into cesspits.

In my opinion the whole latin america did not resist when being colonized nor subdued.

They did resist and have been having rebellions even to the present. Theyve not been very successful save a few cases but it's been pretty volatile.

>What went wrong

Full of brown people who used to think chopping people up alive appeased the corn god. They aren't much smarter today.

Haha, yeah

I'm more interested in why the level of replacement of natives with europeans wasn't as nearly as severe in south america as it was in North America.

And no matter what, people always get stuck arguing about what race is better than the other physicaly...

as if Europe is any better right now

Its a big continent with a lot of fucking jungle and mountains.

N. America, at least in the states had a lot more colonization and interactions between colonizer and native, same with Mexico where in fact colonizer mated with native.

Theres a reason why there is still virgin tribes in the amazon

I was born in latin america and I still live in here and yes, people have attempted to change this shit regime but in the end we all surrender and let other people take control of us just like in the begining.

look at all this projection in the thread lol

Northern Europeans are inferior? Have you seen Southern Europeans? They're pretty much just West Asians pretending to belong in Europe. Disgusting.

While we're at it, we're going to stop calling Europe a continent; it's a peninsula of Asia. Asia is a shithole, and so it's no surprise that everyone on its largest peninsula is equally subhuman.

You obsession with Judaism tickles me.

I was there, with the other Elders. Me and the Rothschilds, we wuz kangs dawg.

>all this projection
Ass mad Argie detected

It is objectively better in every single way

Open the veins

>What went wrong, and what different things could European colonizers have done to make it on par with other conquered Continents (NA, Australia)?

Should have let the Anglos colonize them.

You tell me OP, what's the common denominator of all successful colonies? (USA, Canada, Australia, etc.)

>He thinks Pinochet was bad for Chile

Time to rev up those copters

>Should have let the Anglos colonize them.

they did tho, for almost 300 years in fact

what did he mean by this

Argentina was the most influenced by the british and was the most successful country in south america, really made my think

fuck off /pol/

>This meek child unironically believe this

It's literally impossible to argue with you if you can't even admit the basic fact that South America was colonized by the Spanish and Portuguese.

>some kind of self-cucked retrograde inbred Anglo-Saxon bloated candlewax-people dungheap
youtube.com/watch?v=L-LyFMCIpok

so what the fuck are you?

oh wait fuck, my bad, I read Anglos as Europeans

shit, my bad dawg

>Ecuador
You guys are human garbage. That is why your country is garbage. No need to give any other explanation.

Natives are as subhuman as niggers or even worse

>Argentina was the most influenced by the british
That would be Belize and Colombia

It all boils down to race. Europeans > Mestizos > Niggers when it comes to building a successful country.

>inb4 go back to paul
Try naming a single black majority country that's on par with western European, east Asian or north American countries, you literally can't. The best is probably some place like Botswana and even they are a shithole full of AIDS and the economy of a mid-tier eastern European country despite having their ground literally shitting diamonds.

Yeah Belize,Guayanna and Jamaica are well known around the world for their solid economy,their educated people and their manners

>Europeans > Mestizos > Niggers
Mestizos are as bad as niggers.

Mestizos are bad, but nowhere near as bad as niggers. Mexico or Chile is significantly better than Haiti or Uganda.

This

>Belize,Guayanna and Jamaica

Nobody to this day has been able to civilize black people, it's not the Anglos fault.

I'lll leave that ambiguous because I'm not going to play your retarded game.

Not Scottish or Argentinian. Argentinians are mostly South European, and I just went over that. Scots are Northern Europeans, retard. They're nearly identical to English people; equally mudpeople in my book. It's the same hereditary cretins who imported Vivax, calling it a "seasoning" when it was WITH THEM THE WHOLE TIME. So weak that they can't survive the fucking diseases they imported, and all the while they were mystified by them.

>Belize
>black
They are mostly natives

>Mestizos are bad, but nowhere near as bad as niggers.
t.Hasn't lived with them.
They are as bad if not worse
>Mexico or Chile is significantly better than Haiti or Uganda
Trinidad and Tobago a and Botswana are significantly better than PerĂº and Ecuador

>Hasn't lived with them.
I live in Arizona man.

Also Peru isn't Mestizo, Peru is mostly full blooded Indian.

>Peru isn't Mestizo
It is 50% mestizo.I mean it was the capital of the most important Viceroyalty in America tons of Spaniards moved there

>According to a 2015 genealogical DNA testing, the average Peruvian is estimated to be 79.1% Native American, 19.8% European, and 1.1% Sub-Saharan African overall.
That's still 80% Indian. The Mexicans are on average like 60% European, so that's a significant difference.

Hardly better.

You must live in California where they act like Niggers. They're fine in Texas.

Agreed
>The Mexicans are on average like 60% European
Source.I doubt that they even reach 35% European

ashg.org/genetics/abstracts/abs06/f1065.htm

>You must live in California
I live in Madrid where there is almost 300k sudacas from every country from Mexico to Argentina and any country inbetween.All are garbage.All are trash.

Hmmm the united states infiltrated everything during the cold war and made it into a huge farmville.

Only Argentina was a decent country before the US started meddling with that continent. Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia, Brazil etc were always shit.

You are wrong there.Venezuela was as wealthy as Switzerland in the 50's and Chile was pretty dope too

>Venezuela was as wealthy as Switzerland

Tbf Spaniards are trash people too.

t. Cuahtemoc Sanchez

TL;DR Eternal Anglo strikes again

None maymay answer
Latin America had tons of regional differences even when the Spaniards were rulling the land.The only thing that kept those countries together was Spain.When they got their independence Bolivar knew that they needed a centralized republic to resist foreign influence but he couldn't hold all those countries together and his project crumbled.Take into account that Caracas a simple regional capital was bigger than Boston or New York at the the time.And that was the reason that Gran Colombia was expected to become a great power.After Bolivar that region was a total shithole.So independence doomed most countries at the end

t.sudaca

I'm /pol/ as fuck and I unironically hate the Anglos more than any other nation, even the Jews.

I looked it up again.They were wealthier than Sweden not Switzerland and recieved hundreds of thousands of inmigrants each year.In the 50's Venezuela recieved more investment than the rest of Latin America combined

>I looked it up again
Looked it up where, your ass?
>inb4 no source
>inb4 you're counting nominal GDP like a retard instead of GDP per capita

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Economy/GDP-per-capita-in-1950

It's only natural to hate and envy those that are superior to you.

Okay child

Wow this thread went to shit.

There's hardly any envy considering the UK is pretty much a 3rd world country with dismal poverty today by western European standards. I hate them for pushing their retarded Jew agenda everywhere and constantly fucking over all European peoples from Spaniards to the damn Russians. They really are Shabbos Goyim: the nation.

>Christian Zionism is created by English puritans
>Balfour declaration to Rothschild guarantees the creation of Israel
>spreading niggers all over the New World, then abruptly banning slavery and going full moral crusader on everyone else
>conspiring against Spanish empire
>conspiring against Napoleon
>Leyenda Negra
>allying with the fucking Turks just to prevent christian Russia from retaking Constantinople
>colonizing half of Africa, then getting buttblasted over other countries trying to do the same
>declaring war on Germany over Poland and triggering a world war, just to save the Polish Jews like the good goyim they were
>waging a war against white Christian Boers in South Africa and starving their children and wives in concentration camps
>constantly playing D&C on continental Europe in a very Jewish fashion
>suddenly become anti-racist and give away their entire colonial Europe to illiterate bush niggers, the only good Anglos (Rhodesians) who refuse to do so get sanctioned by the UK to hell and back and the UK even conspires with black communists to destroy them

They're consistently the most anti-white nation in Europe.

probably lindy

>Napoleon
Literally Hitler
>concentration camps
not a british invention
>interfering in continental Europe
We've had a vested interest ever since the Hundred Years War, where we got rid of some of our very worst types

The eternal Iberian

T. Known Boss

They should have followed the North American example and genocided the natives and kept the blacks enslaved and properly segregated. Sure, modern day America is rife with racial tensions, but it's prosperous as fuck despite all that. Canada too, to a lesser extent. It's just the Latin American countries that suffer because they didn't kill all off the natives and keep the whites and coloreds separated. Now they got a nation full of brown people with IQs lower than room temperature.