Childhood is seeing the various small eastern European countries as the heroes...

Childhood is seeing the various small eastern European countries as the heroes. Adulthood is realizing that the Ottomans always made more sense.

GTFO cockroach

t. buttblasted slavoturk

The Ottoman Empire is the single country whose borders disgust me more than the Austro-Hungarian ones

you guys are retarded, the Ottoman Empire's bureaucratic model was studied and influenced most the European Empires bureaucratic systems, and historians hail a lot of their systems both civilian and military as some of the best of their time

I just commented on the borders you turbo autist
It's aesthetically unpleasing

Haha

>trying to convince people that the ottoman empire actually existed

shit b8 m8

Austro hungaria would look good if it included southern germany.
Nice solid block of land.

Ottomans are irredeemable though.

I can never take the Ottoman empire seriously thanks to the turk tripfag that used to shit-up the place.

Whenever I see a thread like this I always expect it to be filled with cat pictures.

He wasn't turkish you utter moron

And the retarded pepe wearing a fez.
That guy was a LARPing aussie IIRC.

Opposite for me. When I was 12-14 I thought the Ottoman Empire was the coolest shit, especially the periods of expansion and the reforms of the Young Turks. As I got older I just kind of lost interest.
Anyone else know this feel?

turk propaganda

nice try, but he was more turkish than most turks living in Anatolia today

I like the Ottoman Empire, but I despise the modern Turkish Republic and most Turks, despite being left-wing

What does that make me?

he was not turkish
his trip name translated in english to coackroach

I think the borders are perfect

just needs Rome and you have the entire ancient world united under one emperor

the only problem is it's t*rkish instead of greek/latin and isl*mic instead of christian

a cuckold

Say hi to the other Pan-Arabic Nationalists for me Qaddafi.

>Turbo autist

Kek

Adulthood is realizing the only difference between Turks and the Balkans is religion and everything south of hungary and east of Italy should be spammed with neutron bombs all the way to Iran.

It's literally the only empire hated by most of it's former subjects, in the sense they can't find any positive thing about it.
I mean even Russian Empire is seen in positive light in some areas.

don't touch qt sLOVEnia

Literally 80% of the problems that my country has in either economic, social or plain mentality issues stem from the ottoman occupation.
Pls Proper Turks, don't let the eternal Anatolian dominate your lives anymore, rise up. Progress.

I look like him and I'm a leftist.

you're a cuckold

what country?

Childhood is seeing the various small eastern European countries as the heroes.

Adulthood is realizing that the Ottomans always made more sense.

Seniority is realising that the Sykes-Picot agreement is the best thing ever made.

ottoman is the best stfu racist pigs learn some history, read some books and wash your hands after toilet

Here, the same feeling with the Roman republic

>Senility is realising that the Sykes-Picot agreement is the best thing ever made.

Why?

ottoman and turk aren't synonymous with each other, whiteboi

Is there any other empire that ignites such eternal asshurt in Balkanshits?

I thought not. Clearly the greatest.

I'm guessing Serbia.

The butthurt of Serbs knows no bounds