What the actual fuck? This thing grows for 3 days straight and THE EXACT MOMENT I BUY it crashes...

What the actual fuck? This thing grows for 3 days straight and THE EXACT MOMENT I BUY it crashes? I got in with 5 BTC at 2600 SAT, being promised 10K SAT due to that 9th of June event and now I just woke up with -40%?

Why do you do this to me Veeky Forums? Please tell me I am not the only bagholder.

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sbd
techforintegritychallenge.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buying ath
HAHAHAHA FUCKING FAGGOT

Thats why you dont buy high

This cmon dudes. No matter what use your reasoning

Same shit, bro. Bought RDD for 125 and now i waiting for miracle.

dont buy ath you retards. even if it seems like a good idea, think about how what goes up must come down. now hold you faggt

buy high sell low, you are dooing gods work annon

And how should i determine ATH?

>Why do you do this to me Veeky Forums?
Don't blame us, you watched instead of buying.

Pro-tip from someone that is getting pretty good at this, look for spikes in volume for a very short time before the price can rise much. This is whales buying up long before they consider actually moving the price more than 10% for more than 2 days. Picture very fucking related poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sbd

You should totally sell now to avoid even bigger losses

look at the chart, look at the 24 hr high.

are you anywhere near that? thats its all time high.

SIA AND DGB ARE SLOWLY GOING UP. WE ARE STILL THERE GUYS

if...its at an all time high

are you fucking stupid? even if it goes up to 2800 sat from that point, buying the CURRENT all time high is the stupidest fucking move ever, that's literally just gambling and hoping it still goes up

fucking retard

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Here's an inconvenient truth DGB HODLERS dont want you to know.
If you didn't buy in at +-100sat, don't buy now.

Welcome to Biz! Enjoy your stay.

>2600

That was literally an ATH that lasted mere seconds

Did you not realise it was a shortlived pump?

I've bought it at 800 and sold yesterday at 1850.

(But, yeah, i've fucked up with RDD)

Why havent you selled yet? cut losses and move on cuck

You won't lose money if you just hold it.

DGB will at least go to 3k or 4k by Friday.

What a fucking loser, can't even make proper gains.

Why don't you just sell now and cut your loses before you embarrass yourself any further.

Rebuy now during the dip, its floating around the mid 90s (95 right now) with some weak walls at 100-120.

Investors will eat these low buys up and it'll gradually climb back up to the ATH in the next few days or over the week.

Wouldn't be surprised if it breaks through 150 next weekend.

somebody had to pay for all my gains.
thank you OP.

We actually need more people like you

I would not be surprised if it will drops to 30-50, so it quite trashy analysis. I am still in and will not buy more of it.

Start entering your trades in increments, use proper money management, be patient and ignore shills

Exactly what I did with FLO. Look at the chart, beautiful. Four major spikes in the past two weeks or smth.

Very clear to me that syndicates are accumulating.

>5 BTC
>on DGB
>weeks after that anime poster was heavily shilling at 100 sats
>ATH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That being said, I don't like the clear downtrend in SBD desu

Because you bought so much so fast lmao and at ath

Hey FLObro, I actually like the down tread on this one because the accumulation is fucking huge and you can buy right now lower than their average buy-in.

What is funny is that I actually already bought SBD (2K) and then panic sold everything when BTC crashed to 1700...I sincerely though it was gonna test 1200...

In short, I lost like 35% on SBD. But maybe gonna buy in again. Thx user.

Did you spot any more accumulation phases in particular coins?

Only losers average losers.

Sell before it's too late.

Several all on polo, I won't name them as too many people getting on-board will make them delay for weeks but you know what to look for.

Fair enough, danke

>9th of June event
everyone keeps talking about this
but i see no event
is there an actual event
fuck

SELL NOW OR LOSE IT ALL

buying btc right now will be a be a bad move unless you plan on hodlin. BTC will surely break this channel to the downside and resume its trend line after a bounce of 1500-1800.

techforintegritychallenge.com/
They are going to be at this thing

June 22nd

I hate this fucking faggot

Shouldn't the 9th be a good thing? It's a new announcement. Why is it dropping then?

when do you think they will start pumping? what percentage gains are you expecting?

>h-hope you bought t-the dip!

I am not all a professional trader, that being said I expect it to start pumping once it breaks the 3700 resistance level.

100% gain is fine by me but considering what all the other coins have done so far I would not be suprised if it would quickly pas the 6000 mark, bounce back and go up again.

BUY BUY BUY

Where is it?