When will the great global financial collapse happen and why do you think so?

When will the great global financial collapse happen and why do you think so?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/h8HDiF
youtube.com/watch?v=ohqKmAz_aeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when the jewish whales decide to dump everything so they can buy stock even cheaper

When the USD is abandoned as global reserve currency.

You'll see some Nimitz carrier action before that happens though.

The future = fun times lad

1. BITCOIN HAVE LIMITED QUANTITY, IN DIFFERENCE FROM TULIPS AND DOLLARS
2. GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID SCHEME AS A BITCOIN BUT ALREADY ABSORB ALL IN
3. CURRENT CAPITALIZATION OF THE BITCOIN 35,788,210,511 USD
FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIAN BILLIONER ALISHER UZMANOV MAY BUY THE HALF OF ALL BITCOINS
USA MILITARY BUDGET - 611,000,000,000 USD
USA DEBT - 18,984,100,000,000 USD
GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS = 1,278,960,782,690 USD
BITCOIN SIMILAR TO GOLD FOR ACCUMULATION AND SIMILAR TO DOLLAR FOR MONEY TRANSFER
THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS THE BITCOIN FROM BECOMING A WORLD CURRENCY IS ITS LOW COST
AT THE PRICE OF 10,000,000 USD FOR 1 BITCOIN IT ALREADY CAN REPLACE DOLLARS
-----------------------------------
TYPICAL PROBLEM FOR BILLIONER: TO BUY APARTMENT FOR 15 YEARS ASIAN GIRLFREND
FOR EXAMPLE YOU - BILL GATES
YOU HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK
YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS MONEY, YOU CAN NOT TAKE TONS OF CASH. GOLD IS VISIBLE ON METAL DETECTORS AT THE AIRPORT
BEFORE PAYING SERIOUS MONEY, YOU NEED TO RECEIVE THE APPOINTMENT PERMISSION AND PAY THE TAXES
AND IF JOURNALISTS SEE WILL BE THE SCANDAL
WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO PROBLEM
WITH BITCOIN ONLY PROBLEM IS BITCOIN LOW PRICE AND LOW BITCOIN AMOUNT IN INTERGENERAL ARBITRATION
-----------------------------
HERE IS THE DIAGRAM:
ibb.co/h8HDiF
BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED
THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED

I can legit see this happening in the near future

thanks "economic nationalism"

YES

And when will they do so?

Is the whole reason just Jews becoming even richer or are there also other reasons?

What do you mean by this? And why should the USD be abandoned?

This.
It's going to be the like the 1600-1700's all over again but this time with much better weapons.

BRICS will win in the end the US is going to make a hell of a mess in the process.

I think so too.
US is still sucking up the best brains in the world but is quickly collapsing from within. You can't keep immigration up but then throw your own people on the backburner. Those carriers are gonna be pacifying california before fucking with BRICS

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the south china sea tomorrow.

>US is still sucking up the best brains in the world
I hear many are moving to Canada

What the hell are they going to do in Canada? Retire?

Presumably work and build up their wealth there.

Just wait until they manage to throw Trump out of office, might finally get our white riots

Most of those countries have issues far worse than the US. I don't think any sides going to win. Just going to be a slow grind into poverty for the whole world.

No business opportunities in moose land

By "win" I mean dethrone the USD as the global reserve. It's going to be a clusterfuck but the US will get the worst of it and go full post-USSR Russia.

Lets see:
Brazil: Massive poverty, corruption, unemployment, and crime, but great natural resources and strategic location.
Russia: Constant bickering with developed countries, and top-to-bottom mafia culture, but improving balance sheets, military, and relations with developing nations.
India: Massive poverty, unemployment, sexism/rape, but improving economy, disciplined workforce.
China: Aging workforce, corruption, stalling economy, saber rattling with neighbors, but wealth of resources, strong propaganda control over population, and improving diplomacy.
South Africa: Racial tensions and riots, corruption, unemployment, and crime, but wealth of natural resources and among (if not the top) most developed country in Africa.

I can only see Russia and India coming out on top in a major conflict. The others are too unstable domestically and I can't see their population willingly accept incredible suffering for a vague idea of patriotism (maybe China actually). I was reading that historically (pre-1700s) India and China produced 51% of world GDP. They currently have 40% of world pop and have good technical abilities, so that sounds achievable even now.

Given that, my overall assessment is that some combination of those 5 countries will overtake the US and we'll fade away as the top world power. Maybe S China Sea disputes will ignite the whole pacific region and in the chaos Russia will make some plays pissing of W Europe and we'll get WWIII. I hope not since we gotz nukes now, but war is constant throughout history so I'm not optimistic. I'm spitballing though so I'd appreciate any corrections/additions from kind anons.

Your poast gave me a spontaneous orgasm. Thanks, user!

Warren Buffet finds Recessions to actually be a good thing. Prices dip, low risk. BUY BUY BUY

Who is this psycho pajeet spamming like a SQL query all over Veeky Forums?

I'm just gonna buy the GLOBAL FUCKING DIP

here is my plan:
- accumulate cryptos.
- since bitcoin is virtual gold once recession hits, cryptos will skyrocket
- as blood runs in the streets and investors are an heroing all over I will start selling cryptos and buying the FUKKIING GLOBAL DIP

I will buy as much as I fucking can.

Then everything will get back to normal within 5-10 years and I will be fucking rich as fuck.

Is my plan solid?

no if the actual markets die completly, without purchasing power from clients, a bussiness loses its breath

the financial crisis is not going to be just a spook, but a permanent change where lot of agents go broke and lots of people lose their wealth and income's value

stuff and people will be cheap, that's for sure, turning to 3rd world does that

I think he might be some kind of SE asian. I wish I could at least understand what his argument is. As far as I can tell, 'bitcoin's great for billionaires who want to sugardaddy their underage gfs.'

The trick is having the skill/luck to execute

Your plan is every thinking persons plan

Agreed.

There wont be a Global dip, as certain countries economies hit the shitter it will create surges in the cryptosphere

Globally people will be waiting to pick up cheap bags, do the maths

your plan looks good, you just need to have zen master patience and discipline

So you're talking about a radical extreme that probably isn't going to happen?... Especially with out new president.

>Then everything will get back to normal within 5-10 years

>He thinks things will go back to normal after the next crash

>He thinks things will go back to normal after the next crash

>He things "this time its different" and it won't

Pic related

What people don't get is the stock market was never designed for normies, when America eliminated pensions for 401ks all it was doing was creating a new massive bubble of dumb money to be injected willy nilly and played with by greedy bankers.

I'm gonna buy my whole neighborhood at a discount as my neighbors get foreclosed on.

>No business opportunities in moose land

Leaf here. Can confirm. There are no jobs. Well, comparatively, I mean.

War (armed conflict) between first world nations is not profitable. It will not happen in our lifetimes.

Cryptocurrencies may be a leading indicator for hyperinflation

youtube.com/watch?v=ohqKmAz_aeM