find altcoin you want to buy

> find altcoin you want to buy
> set a limit order slightly less than the bid
> never gets filled and it goes to the moon
who knows this feel?

I once did but now I have git gud.
If you think it could be huge just fucking buy but not the total you want, just a percentage. This way you can buy more lower reducing you average price if it comes down but you aren't left with nothing if it doesn't.

why would you buy less than the bid if you think the coin is going up?

you really wanna save 1 sat on a buy if it's going up 20? 50? 100%?

bid is already lower than the going price so that's why you aint getting shit.

So you cuck yourself out of 100% profits to have the chance of saving 1% on the buy. You gotta get out of the normal stock market mentality

You do it when there is more than 1 sato on the line. UBQ is a great example right now as it could easily go either way and by a whole lot more than a sato.

>altcoin looks ready to moon
>steadily rising
>twitter going crazy
>my bid keeps going lower and not filled
>fuck it, but at asking price
>rises for a bit, feels good man
>suddenly plummets
>i-i-it'll rise again
>nope.jpg
>sell with a loss

just fuck my shit up

skip it and go to the next shitcoin

Almost cucked myself that way. Placed ethereum ordered slightly below the current price at the time when it was $55, it mooned like in the next 30 minutes and never dropped lower than that

>twitter going crazy
lel

>sell with a loss

Why do people do this?

I just buy at ask price cause I wanna see that shit filled instantly, am I a cuck?

Because they have the attention span of a hamster and can't stand being in the red for 2 days

Absolutely, yes.

depending on the spread
if there is a .01% spread, just get it
if there's a 10% spread, slowly put in buy orders over the current highest; bots will often fill the orders well below the current asking price

if you plan to sell it for 10% profit no.

g-guys...

I dont want to make a thread for this, but 6 (SIX) hours ago I deposited BTC into Bittrex and it's still pending

I-I paid 0.0001 miner's fee... is that too little?

Will I ever get my BTC back?

i do it the same way. i want to buy them and i want it now. who cares if you pay a few satoshis more when it moons?? everyone can choose his way but then dont cry when the same shit happens to you like op

forgot to add: i buy at ask sometimes for my long holds if i want in NOW

some of that shit is up now couple hundred %, so buying at ask meant literally nothing if you're not an impatient weakhander that will sell if it drops 1 sat

this
best way to control fomo feels

fee should be 0.001 minimum. you paid miners 0.26$ the average price to have a transaction completed atm is $3. it's extremely high thats true, but thats why alts are booming and why bitcoin is having growing problems

In short: your coins are in limbo , thers over 500k unconfirmed transcations, and you need 2 confirmations (ur fucked sorry mate)

you get your btc in a few weeks confirmed. just joking but the fee is really low.
you can try to accelerate it with the ViaBTC accelerator.
but now you know why btc sucks and altcoins are on the rise.

I guess I'll just have to wait, thanks guys

Also the whole reason for depositing into Bittrex in the first place was to buy altcoins so yeah

Same here. Who cares if I trade a couple % less efficiently or whatever, I want to be able to focus on the important strategic decisions, not fucking micromanage.

This happened to me last night trying to buy XVG. Missed out on 50% gainz :')