US simultaneously prevented blacks from entering white society but forced Indians to enter white society

>US simultaneously prevented blacks from entering white society but forced Indians to enter white society

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/346/6213/1113.full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they knew natives were a mix of other races, including white.

1) How is that an explanation, even if true?
2) American blacks average 25% European ancestry.

They weren't 25% European ancestry at the time. Can you even history m8?

are you mormon or some shit lmao

Pretty sure it's because everyone was going, b-but they were here first! We can't just treat them like niggers!

Probably one of those "WHITES BUILT CAHOKIA" retards you find on here trying to claim literally every megalith on earth as caucasian.

WE WUZ EVERYTHING GUYS'

b-b-but even though northern mexico has more white genes it's still a fucking tragic shithole! LOL!

Ugh.. read some books about prehistory bro

Try reading beyond your blogspot sources wewuz

Native Americans are East Asians who rode skinboats across the upper Pacific

not an argument

At that time the descendants of caucasians hadn't split off from asians yet. You think very one-dimensionally for a history fan.

bait

>the descendants of caucasians hadn't split off from asians yet

Wrong and even if true it would only make native americans distant cousins to whites and asians, not "a mix of other races, including white".

science.sciencemag.org/content/346/6213/1113.full

>Our findings reveal the timing of divergence of western Eurasians and East Asians to be more than 36,200 years ago

>The archeological evidence suggests that the Paleo-Indians' first dispersal into the Americas occurred near the end of the last glacial period or, more specifically, what is known as the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM), around 16,500–13,000 years ago.[1]

It wasn't that good on the Indian side though. Because despite they still got massive shit thrown at them.

The people who became the Native Americans weren't the same stock as Chinese, Korean etc. they were more like what we have in central asia now.

Because natives were native and no matter how much you thought of them as savages you knew that you had taken their land. Blacks on the other hand were purchased to serve you so had no claim to enter society.

No, they're Central Asians who walked across the Beringia land strait in the ice age.

Thank you user.

>you will never be this aesthetic

>now

Central Asia wasn't as mixed as it was today for awhile, before Gengis KHAN'D everyone. Besides, Native Americans are more related to native Siberians.

There was little need for slavery in pioneer territories, you needed useful people who knew the area and could perform tasks out in the boonies for months on end without needing someone watching over them. Some natives made a living this way and integrated, though I am pretty sure being on the receiving end of racism and "cultural hegemony" they were just faking their orgasms.

Whites wanted to breed with Indians because they don't go bald and it is a positive mix to the genetic gene pool

Nobody wants blacks in their society, save Sweden.

Lmao

>Somalis
>black

Nice try Abdul.

>you knew that you had taken their land.

That never mattered to people back then.

>This meme
You are retarded, kys.

>Land strait
Idiot.

>Implying the only black people in Sweden are Somali
Lol

Evangelical Christians (as well as the Mormons) believed that the Indians were the lost tribe of Israel and needed to be brought into the fold and "saved."
That and making it easier to keep them under the government's thumb.

It's true you maroon.

This is the biggest meme ever and I wonder how it still persists. Even today animals literally freeze during winter time at the Bering strait and we're supposed to believe a mass of humans with stone age protection lived and migrated through there during the fucking ice age?

I'd ratger be bald than a shitskin.

t. Shineyheaded Genetic sludge

>genetic sludge
t. Chief Sore Bottom who can't eat a snickers bar without ballooning to 300 lbs because his shit genetics don't allow him to process sugar

I am not an Indian but I notice the genetic superiority of a bull head of hair

>hair somehow matters
>having 75 IQ and being an obese alcoholic does not

>mix indian will whites
>they get the good looking white skin
>they also have the strong hairline

Natural selection

wish I was 1/16 navajo and had thick lustrous lifelong blonde hair tbqh

Well, do you have a better explanation?

>IQ testing in 1700s
>obesity in the 1700s

the ice age wasnt that much colder then todays temps, on average it was like 5 or 10 degrees different iirc. i very well could be misremembering the specific temp, but i know it wasnt a steep temp difference as many believe.

humans had much more brown fat back in those times. the human body is suprisingly adaptable, look up the man Wim Hof for an idea of what was possible in the past in regards to human ability to withstand cold. this guy trained a journalist for something like 6 weeks and the journalist was then able to hike 22000 feet up Everest in just a pair of shorts. Wim has all kinds of cold weather records and showcases pretty well the human bodies ability to adapt to cold weather.

also, stone age tech would still imply the ability to wear animal furs.

Yes, like the other user said America was colonized by boat people arriving in central America, not fucking snow gooks traversing through frozen inferno.

If that's true, then how come my Bolivian friend is in his mid-20s and going totally bald?

Because Bolivian natives are not the same genetic group as the ones in modern USA? Let me guess you think all sub saharan blacks and Europeans are the same too, right?

>boat people arriving in central America,

Very theoretical, very pseudoscience.

All that is known for sure is that Native Americans have genetic links to South-West Siberia and even Iran to a smaller extent BUT these don't concern modern Iranians in full but just a tiny fraction of their ancestry from the paleolithic.
Land route though Beringia or a coastal migration within sight distance from Beringia are the prevailing hypotheses.

A F T E R
S L A V A R Y
F A M