More than 2000 years has passed and STILL no one refuted this

More than 2000 years has passed and STILL no one refuted this.

Obviously the answer is that God is evil.

Humans stew in their own shit. Why should God get involved?

Because humans cry to God when they stew in their own shit.

Why wouldn't you call a malevolent omnipotence God?

Seems like a dumb move to me.

Epicurus seems also to assume that what appears to be evil could not possibly be good.

Suffering, for example. On first glance, it seems unnecessary. Seems.

>what appears to be evil could not possibly be good.
le mysterious ways ;)

>I know everything

literally the universe is mysterious

to us

>humans bitching should concern Gos
Kill yourself. The world will be better off honestly.

Jesus refuted it by his very existence; he is the solution to evil.

Is god willing but not able? No.

Is he able but not willing? Not exactly, he permits evil to exist, knowing well it is already defeated. It was defeated on the cross, when Satan was tricked into sacrificing Jesus and fulfilling God's plan.

He is able and willing, so he gave his son in sacrifice so evil could be defeated.

>Satan was tricked into sacrificing Jesus

fucking protestants

>It was defeated on the cross, when Satan was tricked into sacrificing Jesus and fulfilling God's plan.
Okey-dokey.

t. Martin Luther

>getting caught was part of the plan

Not only is it a fake quote, but the fake quote has been refuted soundly for centuries.

God will do as he will, and eradicate all evil, on his own timetable and not on some Greek sodomite's timetable.

It's in the bible.

Which you would know if you read the bible.

But since none of your beliefs are in the bible, you don't read it.

The issue with the Epicurean Paradox is that the claim that God not being willing means he is malevolent. If evil is used in a controlled way to strengthen the good or come necessary with the good then it would be against the notion of being good to remove this option. You cannot make the assessment that God is malevolent then.

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained .before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

1 Corinthians 2:7-8

And not on the timetable of the suffering either
he's evil my dude, get over it lol

The trouble with you posting is that you never know the right answer to the question, and by posting the wrong answer, you lead people further astray than they were before.

You can believe God is evil if you'd like.

I will agree with you this far; your god is evil.

As it is a dilemma, a "right" answer is not a thing.

I thought the Greeks didn't believe in omnipotent benevolent God anyway?

It's a fake quote, for one.

It's a fake dilemma, for two.

It's already refuted, for three.

You are a lost papist, for four.

The gods they invented and inherited were suraly not omnipotent benevolent monotheistic Gods, no.

They just deified people. Zeus and Hera are none other than Adam and Eve; you can see this in the Parthenon where Zeus and Hera are depicted naked, covered by fig leaves, standing next to a small tree with one apple on it, and a snake wrapped around the tree trunk.

>t. Protacuck
Fuck off with your phony religion which led to modernism, secularism and Athism you Anglo-Germanic cuck.

What does it profit a man to sell his soul? Or what would he take in exchange for his soul?

One doesn't matter.
Two is incorrect, but was made originally for a very different scenario as the Abrahamic God is very different ontologically from Hellenistic gods.
Three I already know.
Four is also partly true, but with the help of the Catholic Church, Jesus will make me lost no longer.

Be happy.

>princes of this world

I don't have any religious affiliations, much less any phony ones.

Religions are man made systems of bondage.

Jesus died to make men free.

I am free.

That your concerns are all about power in this life makes you no more than a brute beast, with equal understanding.

It first aired on the Fox network in the United States on October 8, 1995. In the episode, while being punished for playing a prank at church, Bart declares that there is no such thing as a soul and to prove it he sells his to Milhouse for $5 in the form of a piece of paper with "Bart Simpson's soul" written on it.

No church ever saved anyone.

No church ever will.

If you want to be saved, you have to deal with Jesus one-on-one, just like everyone else.

Ephesians 2:2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,

There are spiritual powers above all temporal powers.

I remember Bart regretting that. Homer too.

>No church ever saved anyone.

strange assumption

I'll assume God himself told you this was true.

Since you apparently deal with Jesus one-on-one on a regular basis.

Yes, we are always saved by grace. Regardless, the church will prepare us for this and does so through the sacraments and moral teaching so we better grasp God's moral law and come to see God's love in this life.

Be happy

Hide the fact that Protestantism was what led to the Kali Yuga you wannabe St. Paul.

No good comes from the likes of you, Anglo-Germanic amerifat cuck. Eat another gmo msg burger and shut up.

Yup. Nice guy. Funny. You'd like him.

Your pagan church will prepare you to be alone, in the dark, and on fire, forever.

I'm happy as a clam. Because I know for sure I will never be alone, in the dark, and on fire, forever.

Be joyful.

Those are the best. You sure know your burgers.

IT WAS clear that Hamza Ali al-Khateeb had been tortured before he died. Returned to his family a month after he was arrested at a peaceful protest in April 2011, the 13-year-old boy’s dead body was covered with cigarette burns and lacerations. His jaw and both kneecaps had been smashed and his penis had been cut off.

As demonstrations against the regime’s rule spread across the country, the boy’s death at the hands of the regime’s security forces became a powerful symbol of its brutality. “I can only hope that this child did not die in vain but that the Syrian government will end the brutality and begin a transition to real democracy,” said Hillary Clinton, who was America’s secretary of state at the time. During the early days of the uprising many shared her hope.

whoa, stop right there. The church is Christ. The church saves everyone that believes. Also note that, the Catholic church follows a lot of pagan traditions and worships false idols.

"Le mammon worshipping Amerifat pretending to be christian"
Wew. I bet you think kikes are the chosen people of God.

>Your pagan church will prepare you to be alone, in the dark, and on fire, forever.

But that's both wrong about the end result and the church as pagan. The church was instituted by Christ and remains so.

>I'm happy as a clam.

I didn't know clams could be happy, user.
Tell me of the happiness of the clams, user.

>Estimates of excess deaths during the sanctions vary widely, use different methodologies and cover different time-frames.[32][33][34] Some estimates include (some of them include effects of the Gulf War in the estimate):

>Mohamed M. Ali, John Blacker, and Gareth Jones estimate between 400,000 and 500,000 excess under-5 deaths.[35]

God doesn't love gluttonous nations which spread faggit marriage all over the earth like America.

The church is not Christ.

The church is the Bride of Christ.

God is a spook

Of course they are. Hence their survival in an evil and fallen world that wants them all dead.

>"I was only pretending to be weak"
t. Jesus

The Church of Peter's claims are all false dude.

None of your "traditions" are in the bible. They're all from Babylon.

Which is why Peter called Rome "Babylon".

And I'm sure he will judge the nations appropriately, when the time comes.

I'm more concerned with getting people into heaven than I am getting my nation less judged. I pray he merely forsakes us, not judges us.

He came to die.

He had 12,000 angels as an honor guard.

1 angel unchecked can eradicate humanity.

Body* of Christ. Which could be interpreted, I suppose, as Him living in you and all of us. But you dont need a steeple.

(as) happy as a clam (at high tide)
phrase of happy
NORTH AMERICAN
extremely happy.

>You'd

strange assumption

Prophecy
"There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down." "Let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains." Matthew 24:2, 16.

Fulfillment
It is a matter of historical fact that Jerusalem was destroyed in A.D. 70 by the Roman warrior Titus.

Christ saw in Jerusalem a symbol of the world hardened in unbelief and rebellion, and hastening on to meet the retributive judgments of God. The woes of a fallen race, pressing upon His soul, forced from His lips that exceeding bitter cry. "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!" Matthew 24:37

He saw the record of sin traced in human misery, tears, and blood; His heart was moved with infinite pity for the afflicted and suffering ones of earth; He yearned to relieve them all. But even His hand might not turn back the tide of human woe; few would seek their only Source of help. He was willing to pour out His soul unto death, to bring salvation within their reach; but few would come to Him that they might have life.

>protestants

>whoa, stop right there. The church is Christ.

It's all semantics at this point but we get each other. I would call the church the Bride of Christ or the Body of Christ but that would just be adding needless detail to our topic.

The church does a lot of little customs based on cultures that historically surrounded it, down to the genuflect even, but these are of no issue. What matters id doctrine and that is unchanged and comes from God.

Also user, don't be silly. No one worships anyone but God here. You must not think of people giving respect to others or asking others to pray for them as worshiping them.

2 Corinthians 11:2 - For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ.

Revelation 19
Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed [are] they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Not at all. He's everything you ever wanted in a person.

Near Fulfillment: 70 AD. Temple destroyed with literally not one stone upon the other, as gold had melted from the temple and run down the cracks of the stones. And the soldiers had the right to loot.

But user, all the history is in our favor!
And hey, even the establishment of the Biblical Canon is not in the Bible so maybe we need to focus on what institution was guided by the Holy Spirit to establish the canon authoritatively.

Be happy.

So you're telling me the clams are not happy?
That's sad.

Whichever you call it, it is not the Roman Catholic Church, nor are you a part of it. You're just a brainwashed cult member who thinks all cults have to be small.

The history of the world, and friendship with the world, and control of all the world, is all the Roman Catholic Church cares about.

But user, that's wrong.

>Titus reportedly refused to accept a wreath of victory,[34] saying, "There is no merit in vanquishing a people forsaken by their own God."

>you would'
>implying I haven't already

see

>Psalm 103:8
>The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.

>Revelation 21:4
>He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.

>Psalm 103:13
>As a father shows compassion to his children, so the Lord shows compassion to those who fear him.

Funny, the Bible is always saying how much he loves us, so I would expect he would listen to complaints.

None of it is wrong, and I have been telling you this for over a year.

You do not know that you are saved because you are not saved.

You are not saved because your church cannot save you.

Your salvation is in doubt because your church wants to retain you as its prisoner, control every aspect of your life, and make sure you do not get into heaven.

And the one thing they really do not want you to think about is that all of their important doctrines have no place in the bible.

Nor do they encourage the study of the bible.

This is wrong as well.
Why are these people saying such wrong things constantly without arguments behind them?

Yeah, but there's a bunch of gold. Gold that's in the Vatican basement to this day.

Snarky and bitchy about Jesus is not the go-to move for born again Christians, no.

King James Bible
And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.

You can say "LALALALALALALA" all you want.

You will face God, alone, and without excuse.

>without arguments behind them?

Catholic church: We believe in Evolution! We're not like those crazy Creationists!

Catholic church: We believe in the Big Bang! We're scientists, not like those crazy Creationists!

Catholic church: You don't need to believe in God to make it to heaven! Just follow your own conscience!

I'm sure he's trembling in his boots.

I'm sure too. The Holy Spirit will convict him; my role here is to put a pebble in his shoe.

See him limping?

You who prattle that morality is social and that man would need no morality on a desert island—it is on a desert island that he would need it most. Let him try to claim, when there are no victims to pay for it, that a rock is a house, that sand is clothing, that food will drop into his mouth without cause or effort, that he will collect a harvest tomorrow by devouring his stock seed today—and reality will wipe him out, as he deserves; reality will show him that life is a value to be bought and that thinking is the only coin noble enough to buy it.

>itt: deluded, decieved, duped catholics

They're up against a 1700 year old diabolical machine.

To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities — I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not — that one endures.

>protacuck practices theology of men instead of theology of God
>thinks he's a Christian
Kek. You probably think king Henry was a saint and Martin Luther was a prophet. Revel in the mammon worship Calvin taught, it will only bring you to hell where you belong.

I have no opinion on King Henry, and Martin Luther was a vile, vicious anti-semitic Catholic friar.

Calvin was wrong about predestination, among other things.

Which is why I stick to the bible as taught by the Holy Spirit of God, and don't make the same sorts of fallacious appeals to authority as you do.

New International Version
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds,

New Living Translation
For the LORD disciplines those he loves, and he punishes each one he accepts as his child."

>You do not know that you are saved because you are not saved.

I cannot say if I will gain salvation because I cannot tell my future and I may lose such a thing if I fall to mortal sin.
The church definitely can't save me, but through its teachings and sacraments I can find and keep the way!

>no place in the Bible
Why worry about it not being in the Bible? The Bible is important scriptures, not the sole authority to God's teachings! It doesn't even have its own canon established in it!

Silly, user!

Oh I definitely know about my meeting with God, user, but you must realize that you're now being hypocritical!
You've been making claims without substantial argument behind them. I've been dismissing them with as much argument, if not a little more at times. You only have a problem with the way I've been arguing and taking no time to reflect upon your own actions!

The church doesn't hold to evolution or the young earth or the Big Bang as doctrine and is open to many interpretations of the formation of the Earth outside of doctrine!

Also, the church doesn't believe that you can find salvation by believing in God! Silly, that's why atheism is a mortal sin. Atheists need to follow their conscience alone so to know God's moral law in their daily life if they aren't going to get support from the church and scripture. This way is arduous and not recommended at all but if one is staying the course as atheist then they should do it for their good and live with a sincere heart so to one day repent their atheism and no longer make it a mortal sin on their shoulders.

Sillypants!

Shit translation.

Hebrews 12:11
Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

>le amerfat picks up a bible from a local garage sale and thinks he knows god"
You should start a new Protestant sect. Amerfatism. Teach that Jesus loves war for Israel, beef burgers and sola scruptura. Your sure to be a big hit.

1. You recognize that I told you the truth. You do not know that you are saved.

2. The bible says a man can know if he is saved.

3. Therefore my conclusion that you are a brainwashed cult member who is intentionally being led astray by an evil cult needs to be examined further, by you studying the bible on the gaining of, the knowledge of, and the eternal security of, salvation.

Here's a good place to start.

The Gospel. livinggodministries dot net

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust does corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

Hmmmm, free burgers watching football on Sundays and talking about Jesus during commercial breaks.....

>1
No, I believe I tended your point. Do check again because I believe I am correct both in point and in that I am actually disagreeing with your initial claim.

>2
It is written that he who endures to the end will be saved.
You can know you will be saved just as much as you can know you will endure.

>3
This conclusion doesn't follow the premises at all.

I would like to speak with you, not your links.

Actually, I must go.
You all have a good night.

God bless you wolfsheim! Good night !

>le protestations in a nut shell
Wow. Your a living joke going to hell with your jew masters, I mean buddies.

1. You do not know you are saved because you are not saved.
You: I do not know whether or not I will be saved.

You: I must endure to the end.

Me: That's for Tribulation Saints, not you.