Cloak is about to pass PIVX's volume on bittrex. Massive pump incoming. Looking like it could do 300-400%

Cloak is about to pass PIVX's volume on bittrex. Massive pump incoming. Looking like it could do 300-400%

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzlP69bwHkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It passed it. It also just passed zcash. Yessss

At this rate it will pass golem in the next two hours.

Maybe the next hour. The volume is blowing up right now.

Maybe. We'll see. Either way the volume is growing rapidly.

is it time to buy?

It's been stable here for the last few hours and the volume keeps going up. It's gonna pop anytime now. There is only 5 million coins and a 12 million dollar market cap so it wouldn't take much money to get this thing to pump to insane amounts.

but is it just pump &dump or does it have something to offer.

many gains

It's not a pump and dump. Jesus christ. It just pumped and then people took profits.

Cloak coin has a permanent decentralized network for completely anonymous transactions. It also gives you 6% interest on all coins that you hold every year.

Check it out:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzlP69bwHkc

So its a scam pump.

it just broke the 100k sat wall. seems like it imo

>permanent decentralized network for completely anonymous transactions.

so what does it offer that 99999 other coins dont?

ez gains for me

and now it broke the 105k wall. tons of momentum

5 million coins and a 12 million dollar market cap.. Do the math..

120 million market cap at it's trading at $250

HOW HIGH WE GOIN NIGGA?

damn saw it way to late

It's not too late man it's just starting. Look at volume pumping. It's about to pass golem on bittrex.

fucks sake i missed it

I know that this coin's probably got legitimate long term value and all that gay stuff but where is this mountain climb peaking at, do you think?

Not sure but we are nowhere near the top yet. If I had to guess I would say at least 200k. This thing has such low volume and huge momentum now the sky is the limit. It would only take 12 million to double it. That's a drop in the bucket in this market.

Hory shito, man, hope you're right. Is this within the next 24 hours?

It's 3 btc away from passing Golem on bittrex right now. This thing is about to explode. I would say it'll pass 200k in the next 24 hours. It's primed to explode overnight and could be trading at $100 in a couple days. It would only take 40 million to get there.

It just passed Golem. Monero is next.

Das it mane

The volume keeps growing. It's about to hit 500 btc.

Bwahaha can you be even more delusional?

People will realize gains, noob. It's not going +3000% in a couple of days. No coin did it in megabull run in April.

Shillfucks.

90% of the comments here are from the OP, just click on his name.

Don't fall on the shill.