Childhood is when you idolize HRE, Prussia or Third Reich

Childhood is when you idolize HRE, Prussia or Third Reich.
Adulthood is when you realize Poland is Christ of Nations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg
youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Adulthood is when you learn to stop shitposting like a teen

Wtf I love winged hussars now

I want to bang Poland and have her birth my child.

wtf i love polska now

>her

I want to love Poland slowly and intimately.

I love this meme

Just become Simon Mol then

>African asylum seeker comes to Poland
>Becomes a famous and celebrated journalist for writing about anti-racism
>Gets accused of knowingly infecting women with HIV because he refuses to wear condoms
>Vehemently denies these accusations and says they are because of racism
>Turns out he was HIV positive and infected countless women before he died from the disease

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg

he infected 19 Antifa sluts so it's okay
few of them wanted to use condom but he told they they're racist so they agreed to fuck without it

adulthood is when you realize that the Bible is just a tool to pacify the superior European men
now we accept alien cultures on our soil, because of Christian 'tolerance'

>because of Christian 'tolerance'
You're dumb.

Christianity unified Europeans under an ideology with resonated European man. The forces of "tolerance" which have sought to discredit and destroy Christianity since the 1700s (and have largely succeeded in the West) is a result of Europeans cucking themselves for natural sciences and Germanic law.

>Christianity unified Europeans
Can somebody explain this insanity to me?
Is it trolling or people really this ignorant?

>le neopagan accuses others of trolling for knowing history on a history board.
I'll bite. How was it not Christendom which united Europeans?

Tired: Third Reich
Wired: Prussia
Woke: Second Reich

Poland deserves nothing but hate and it has nothing to do with their ethnicity but rather the pukeworthy ideas of republicanism and democracy they represented.

Pagan Romans were completely cucked and started letting in foreign people and adopting cults long before Christianity. In fact Christianity is a RESULT and not the cause of this trend.

What went wrong?

>assuming I'm neopagan
>Christendom which united Europeans

Except when Christians butchered each other for centuries on end over land.
This not even including the actual Religious conflicts between Catholics, Protestants and Orthodox.
I guess Christians were "united" when the crusaders sacked Constantinople, or the entire 30 years war or when France allied itself with the Ottomans against fellow Catholic Habsburgs because in was in their interest.

Pagan Europeans always adopted foreign cults. Tacitus reported that certain Germanics were worshiping Isis for crying out loud. Religion always traveled.

Not completely destroying or subduing Moscow.

People always butcher each other. Europeans were united in religion, culture, lingua franca and world view. The fact that they still fought wars doesn't mean anything.

It was surrounded by the two most insidious peoples imaginable, the Russians and the Germans.

>Germans
You mean Prussians (Brandenburgers if you want to be accurate).
Poland had no issues with other Germans. They even had a union with Saxony.

>"""prussians"""

DEMOCRACY and lobbyists/traitors.
youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM

>Brandenburgers if you want to be accurate

Losing Pomerania and Silesia so early on was a mistake. Stupid fragmentation.

Poland is my waifu (male).

>kill prussians
>WE BE PRUSSIANZ
>kill romans
>WE BE HOLY ROMANZ
If Nazis won, would G**mans star calling themselves Jews?

>They even had a union with Saxony.
Some of the worst kings they chose.

poles

I think that accurate term is "husbando"

True. That and Władysław Herman being installed into his brother's place. Though Bolesław the Bold should stick to getting Pomerania and Veleti Union under his rule, instead of simply aiding his relatives in Hungary and Kievan Rus', as Pomerania was already separated again at that time.

annexing (((ukraine))) as a part of the polish crown instead it should've been left alone with the lithuanians and polonised in a more pacifistic way, without the whole serf exploitation and gigantic magnate estates