Why did all turkic peoples abandon their god tier tengrism for a goatfucker cult?

Why did all turkic peoples abandon their god tier tengrism for a goatfucker cult?

*tips fez

because turks are stupid mongoloids

Let me tell you.

>be random steppe turk
>every day is a struggle for food and safety
>occasionally raid persia
>see that they have rich comfy lives
>see that they believe in a sort of sky god like us
>believe in that same sky god as the persians
>integrate into the muslim world
>fast forward a few centuries
>most of the middle east is in some way or other ruled by us

turks/horseniggers in general literally became muslims by parasiting persians

Tengrism is a primitive fucktard tier religion even as far as paganism goes, Greek or Egyptian faith blows that horsenigger shit the fuck out by a large magnitude.
So it's no surprise to anyone they ended up adopting the most low IQ strain of monotheism (islam).

said the christcuck/fag

t. Mehmet Koksalbaboglu

t.

Same thing.

To fit in with the people's they conquered. Really at the point that the turks started raiding into persia and the rest of the near/middle east that was the only reason.

this

Because monotheism is objectively superior to paganism, duh

Did he actually say this or is this a made-up quote?

Tebgriism is monotheistic, you fuckwit.

I bet you think that Christianity is a monotheistic religion too

>every day is a struggle for food and safety on the steppe

>mfw its another day Veeky Forums proves itself to just be retarded Civ players who've flunked out of college

Why do central asian countries have such a low population compared to their neighbours which did agriculture longer than?

Oops then*

>Atatürk pic
Turkish people were never Tengri. Turkish people are Muslims since they exist, since 1932.

>low carrying capacity means there is a struggle for food

>greater populations means more comfort and cultural superiority

>settled agricultural societies never struggle with food supplies and are always able to provide comfortable lives for members

R E A D

A

B O O K

K I D

Pay debts

>Tengrism is a primitive fucktard tier religion

that's because there is no documentation of it. Muslims and Soviets made sure of it.