Why haven't you bought Cloak yet? 5 million coins and a 12 million dollar market cap...

Why haven't you bought Cloak yet? 5 million coins and a 12 million dollar market cap. It's like you don't want free money..

Cloak offers anonymous encrypted payments that can't be traced. It also give 6% interest on all coins held every year. This shit is gonna be huge. Buy now or cry later than you missed another moon mission.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzlP69bwHkc

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.cloakcoin.com/index.php?topic=9.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It also give 6% interest on all coins held every year.

where does the money come from?

didn't it already quadruple earlier today? all the hot action always happens when i'm asleep.

whoa watch it buddy

>forum.cloakcoin.com/index.php?topic=9.0

1. 6% p.a. Example: you have 10000 CLOAK in your wallet, you will have 10600 CLOAK after 1 year.
2. When you leave your wallet open you'll stake every now and then and get a portion of the 6% yearly interest each time you stake. Example: each time you stake you may get 0.5 - 1 Cloak
3. Each wallet is an equal node! Cloak does not have masternodes! Everyone earns 6% staking interest and if ENIGMA is turned on 1.8% of each ENIGMA TX you helped.
4. The amount of coins is not important. You'll get 6 % p.a. Example: 1000 Cloak earn you 60 10000 Cloak earn you 600. The more coins you have, the higher is your weight, the faster you'll stake.
5. The mobile app does not stake right now. CloakTeam works on that.

XVG does everything CLOANK does but better. (e.g i2p and TOR integration)

they dilute the value of everyones elses coins.

it makes literally no difference its a retarded marketing gimmic

Yeah it did and that's just the start. Volume is growing fast on bittrex and it wouldn't take a lot of money to get this thing to the moon considering how many coins there are. 120 million dollar market cap = $250 a coin. It's only $2.50 right now.

hahaha just checked the graph thats a huge ass fucking pump do u really expect people to buy in right now ROGL

It's done so that people keep nodes online, get a better network.

Oh my god could you be more obvious.

Nobody listen to this shit. They just ran a pump and dump and this post is just trying garner attention for buys. Nothing is real.

Verge is a shitcoin that people only bought because it had a low sat count and they were trying to get on the next DGB. That piece of shit is set to crash any day now.

The volume on bittrex has gone up by 300 btc since the dump. Keep laughing faggot. You'll be the one crying in a few weeks when this coin is trading above $40.

If XVG is a p&d at least it's not as obvious.
Yours is just ... ugh come on.

You sound like those faggots last year that said ETH is a scam. Fuck off. Look at the numbers and the tech.

How is this an "obvious" pump and dump? It went to 140000 sat and then people took profits and it's at 100000 now. The volume has gone up 300 btc since then. You're talking out your ass.

It's obviously not a pump and dump. Anyone that does some research into it can see that but who cares. Let the haters enjoy their salt and we'll enjoy our gains.

its still breaking walls with relative ease. broke 100k and 105k sat in the past half an hour. about to break 110k

It already broke though 120k. People are gonna regret they didn't get in when it was this cheap.

wow I bought at 99999 sat already going for 130.000 atm. MOONING

Just wait man. It's only starting.

its at 500% pump during last 24hours and you want me to buy?

fuck you cunt, kill your a self

Look at the volume and market cap retard. It's up 350 btc since people took profits. It's going to keep growing bitch. Don't believe me just watch.

and what did you buy it at, kind sir?