Now that im making fat crypto stacks, i feel like a real busnessman. so naturally, i want to start dressing like one...

now that im making fat crypto stacks, i feel like a real busnessman. so naturally, i want to start dressing like one. what kind of clothes do you wear to let the world know you mean business? I want to be taken seriously. I want to command respect. should i wear joseph a bank clothes? and get a rolex watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_55QMiK3Vl0&t=80s
youtube.com/watch?v=UBCZEqKqHGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should wear what you usually do and be a low-key millionaire.

Basically, get some shirts, high quality jeans, a good leather belt, leather wallet, a nice watch, and you are good to go.

Shave your neckbeard.

dress like mark shekleburg

This

This isn't the 90s, business attire is getting more casual by the day. You're going to look like a retard if you try and dress like Patrick Bateman.

honey why are you wearing a suit?
>stfu mom im a businessman now
aww that's cute your doing business?
>STFU MOM IM MAKING VERY SOUND INVESTMENTS FROM PEOPLE ON A JAPENENSE IMAGEBOARD

me in the middle

Drape yourself in tweed.

kek

Suits are nice, i prefer to just stick to a nice pantalon and a dress shirt.
>pic related

I'm like Trump, I sleep in a suit and tie

Fashionable

Wrist watches are impractical, overpriced, and no one will observe one for more than a few moments. I would advise against purchasing one.

A gentleman wears a bespoke suit. It radiates confidence and sophistication.

youtube.com/watch?v=_55QMiK3Vl0&t=80s

Wallstreet dresswear from the 80s is ostentatious, however it still conveys authority. Pinstripes are nice, but on the wrong form, can become embarassing to onlookers.

Best idea.

I literally don't care.

If i ever get up to $1.000.000 USD through crypto i will literally dress up and act like an autistic Patrick Bateman and not give a fuck.

It doesn't matter if you look retarded because you're a millionaire.

>get a rolex watch?
gross pham, if you're going to get a watch, get a relatively inexpensive one that's great
check out some watch threds on /g/ or Veeky Forums

actually this whole thread belongs on Veeky Forums

> not owning a 10.000 dollar watch
Then how will people know you're a big shot?

I wear an expensive tracksuit that is super comfy, but shits on wagie suits any day of the week.

True crypto style. 0 fucks given.

Well when I'm trading from my I wear a blazer. I never bother with pants though, I'm not some kind of Savage. Also:
>leaving your NEET cave ever
I want the normies to leave.

In the day and age of smartphones a watches only purpose is to display status, buying a cheap / shit watch means nothing.

The millionaires of today wear t-shirts

Dress like a slob and be a covert millionaire.

>not wearing a tracksuit to a business meeting
>giving a fuck
>implying your ever going to "mean business" and your not going to spend all your millionaire life still leeching off mom and pop

every dollar you spend now is going to be $10 that you could've had in crypto by next year

this

>Veeky Forums in a few years

youtube.com/watch?v=UBCZEqKqHGk

you'll look ridiculous in a suit nowadays. at most, a dress shirt and a quality sweater will make you preppy enough.

If OP wants to try really hard. He should try picture related. Be aware however, that 99.6 % of the plebs on the street won't notice much difference to a $1k outfit.

V-neck t-shirts and blazers like that guy on Billions

What I definitely recommend are some quality shoes.
People oftentimes get fancy suits and shirts and then are mad because they changed their weight and thereby devalued most of their wardrobe.

However , this is not the case with shoes. Even If you get much slimmer or fatter your shoes will always fit.

Veeky Forums guide

The problem with this fucking retarded bullshit is that you can get nice wingtips for $400, a killer suit for $2500, and a solid watch for $500 to $2500 depending on your taste
>bespoke briefs
really? no one cares

there are diminishing returns on this stuff lad

Or if you come straight from /r9k/ It might be best to first get the basic clothing of a normal person.

Don't get black Park Avenues unless you are buying to go to a funeral. Get a pair of walnut Strands.

I rock black Adidas Superstars, a pair of cargo pants, and either a tee from RedBubble or a Game of Thrones hoodie, depending on the weather.

t. I keep 250k in my "fuck-around checking account."

I draw the line at jeans. Denim is for people who work with their hands.

Be alpha

Be Sonny Crocket

I always wore them in my banking internships.
Wouldn't recommend them for wear in private but they are still fucking nice.

>Get a pair of walnut Strands
Excellent shoes but I also think these are too nice to wear casually. Maybe I'm just to pleb/poor. ;/

People talk about lambos when in reality they should be talking about buying a Patek Philippe watch.

"You never truly own a Patek Philippe. You merely take care of it for the next generation."

>that nerdy chekered shirt
>those wide, old school dad pants
>those stupid metal clippers on loafers
>tie without the blazer

Fucking worst advice ever.

This looks shit, too. Is that from 70s?

>khaki shorts
>normal
Burgers. You lose your mind where there's a tit on TV, but you bare your legs in the most hilariously inappropriate contexts.

>Allen Edmonds

John Lobb or go home, senpai.

>John Lobb or go home, senpai.
First, you need to recognize the law of diminishing returns. for almost all products, whatever is "the best/most expensive" is never going to be 5x as good as the "good" stuff that its 5x as expensive than.
What makes the British shoes worth 4-5 times more than Allen Edmonds based on price? What makes them so much more expensive/better? Do they last longer? Do they look better for a longer period of time? Or is it simply the look/build?

I've compared expensive made in England shoes >$1k to their US counterparts at half the price. They look more like a work of art than something I want to pound on the pavement as I walk . Other than the glorified look/build, why should you pay that much more for those shoes?

Lobbs are in a completely different league to Allen Edmonds.
For a pair of Lobbs, I could buy perhaps 4 pairs of Edmonds. If I need shoes just to take me to work and back, AE's work out well. Just how horrendous are Edmonds anyway? Are they really that bad shoes? I do not think so.

this. so much.

OP, what reason do you have to impress anyone?