I'm a rags-to-riches crypto investor, so I know nothing about how to manage money

I'm a rags-to-riches crypto investor, so I know nothing about how to manage money.

What do I do with my millions of USD when I cash out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y22tIJ6toPY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy lambos

give it to me

How much?

Don't blow it on whores.

pay a forex broker to invest the rest of your money. if you're in the UK, check out darwinex, a website that ranks traders based on their returns. you can invest in them and they get paid as well as you. basically darwinism for trading. not sure when it's coming to the US though

sounds silly, but invest tradionally or just cash out what you need. 10% of your crypto. 100k can be enough to last 5 to 10 years and by then who knows how high crypto is.

if you want to retire 300k should be enough, if in some index fond after the next recession

move it all to some index fund for senior citizens. you've had enough fun on this rollercoaster, don't risk your gains for more gains you don't need. do blow it on whores.

Aren't they somewhat cheap??

bricks and mortar all day long

also dont marry or be together with someone for more than 2 years, or they will take your money. another reason to keep most of it in crypto btw

Quite literally the worst thing you could possibly do.

Depends how long you're leasing.

wtf? do you live in the congo or some shit?

dunno throwing 1 million at one of those nocoiners seems chill. they give you 20 to 50 k anually, while you NEET.

I think there are even some who guarantee you a certain return.

Donate to me 0xa28F3F362116E6A47bE4f38B70f66b3b3985C619

pls :)

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Y22tIJ6toPY

diversify in indexfonds, bonds, stocks and you can get 5 to 10% per year. i dont know but i can easily live off 20 to 30k per year

the s&p 500 could net you that in a normal year though, with minimal fees and management. don't need to hope your guy doesn't dun goof either.

Run as far as you can from this board. Look for fixed income and a trusted financial advisor.

Get a CPA. Preferably someone from Bitcoin.tax. Make 100% sure you are squared away tax-wise. Keep a decent amount of cash ready to buy back into Bitcoin and Ethereum once the bubble crashes.

Actually. Fuck. What am I going to do when I make it? I don't know.

Put your gains in dividend stocks that last forever, like proctor & gamble, johnson & johnson, etc.

Then sit back and collect your 15% taxed dividends and never work again.

Why two years

Some jurisdictions have something called Common-Law Marriage.

TLDR: where a couple is legally considered married, without that couple having formally registered their relation as a civil or religious marriage"

You must live in a shithole or have absolutely no standards for a retired life.

How are you supposed to have children, Uncle Scrooge?

better be a childless scrooge than a poor father

>Implying you have to be married to have children.

TIPS if you're an Amerifat. Inflation proof, decent ROI for a security. On $1.5 mil, you'll have enough for insurance amd a decent middleclass lifestyle till you die.

I'm very conservative and in order to have a proper family you need a loving wife to raise children.
I owe it to my father to raise good children in his name.

Care to greentext your story?

>put 1mil into ETF and get ~5% annually which is more secure and also 30-50k a year

If I have kids it'll be from paying a surrogate or artificial womb, I've seen women run off with the kids and turn the children against the father far too much to risk it. I want children but I am really not interested in a wife.

Too bad they will look like the postman and not you.

Well I've been a complete welfare leech for the last 4 years while being with gf.
I'm fairly certain she's not with me for my money. Anyway, prenup works in my country.

>paternity test at pregnancy and after birth to be sure
>they turn out not to be my children
Out she goes then with her bastard children. What do I lose?

>See the hype for bitcoin on /pol/ in late 2013 as it was booming
>Scramble to get on coinbase and buy some
>Watch BTC go all the way up over $1000 and then crash hard
>Finally able to buy. End up buying at around $750 as it was rising again.
>Spend the next two years buying to try to get my average price down. End up spending about $5400.
>In late January 2016, sell all my BTC (About $6400 worth) for ETH when ETH was at $2.30.
>Never sold

not quite seven figures yet. user, i would advise you to pick four or five coins and HODL until the holidays. check every once in a while and sell when the going gets good. then you can retire for life.

if you're in good health and your house is paid off, you have almost no expenses... 20-30k in that situation is fine in most areas of the USA

you must be a kike in NYC or something

About to break up with my GF now after one year. Ty user

>Living where common law marriage is still a thing

Nice one OP, thanks for the pic and the green text. I wish you the best.

Make women like that beg to suck your cock.

You'll thank me. Spend NOTHING on women.

I don't care if they pout and say they are about to walk out of your house. Stay confident know you can have ANY of the beautiful dumb butches you want. BUT NEVER SPEND A DIME ON THEM.

Do this. Get one home or in the car. then tell her, "You are going to have to earn it" or "nah Babydoll, that shit ain't free" when you start making out and she starts grabbing your shit. They will be shocked and surprised and maybe even "well I never". Be cocky confident but real. Just say "well you just did" with a smile and wink. not rude. literally tell her has to pay by the minute. make her give you $5 to suck for 1 minute. swear to God you will be a god to them of you stick with it. only let them suck for 1 minute the first time. your hoes will finance your outings and beg to be with the strong real man who is so much more confident than any man she has ever met.

snapshot this and feel free to drop a /bro/ A dime after you've tried it. :) lol

1GMQLwDWMCwJouuQ2TxVta3VC6asDM6AQ6

u're trying to sound sexy asking a girl for 5 dollars before she can suck ur dick? i don't believe that you actually did that

>u're trying to sound sexy asking a girl for 5 dollars before she can suck ur dick? i don't believe that you actually did that
He is just rembering what his uncle did to him when he graduated.

This is a really bizarre fantasy, user.

What if the girl only has a $20? Do you break change before or after the blow job? If she only has $3.87 do you send her outside to look for quarters on the ground?

Should I accept a $5 check for a blow job if the girl doesn't have a driver's Liscence or copy of a utility bill?

Purchase cheap means of production. Hire someone else to manage it for profit.

If she is black, can I take $17 in food stamps over $5 cash?

Pic of boat and bitches is a strong start. Life is definitely more fun when you have those.

If you actually try to be good at cheapskating you can live for 10k a year.

If you have 20-30 friends who can bear to have you prop up your feet for one afternoon in their house, you can live most days for free.

Say im feeling in a good mood and let her pay via credit card so she can get her Skymiles - does she pay the 3% credit card fees on Square or should I?

did you actively trade or did you HODL the entire time?

That has to be the most cringe post I have read on this board.

Back to plebbit degenerate!

Buy a few low fee ETFs of the whole market or
low fee Growth Stock Mutual Funds. Withdraw upto 3-4% of your starting amount per year to spend... Money is unlikely to run out.

>Calling post cringe when you are too scared to touch a woman let alone tell her you aren't some piece of meat to drain

come on user. have some God damned standards for yourself. women drain mens money, confidence and cocks. treating them like they are objects and you can always get more is exactly how a rich user needs to be.

Hire me and we'll turn it into tens on millions.

My wife paid me $100 to suck my dick earlier and I bought some cheap shitcoins and made a 50 bagger in 2 hours. Life is good!

>"nah Babydoll, that shit ain't free"
I can't even imagine how goofy this sounds IRL

Nothing to do with those thots for one thing.

Pic related

I know this is stupid, but it got me hard

I hope to make it to lamboville with you one day. If you wanna share some shekels with a newfag throw em right here big guy
13PxLqGzopbk78DxKJWoiYnTbnR4cxsYop