I need a good long term coin that I can use as a backup reserve...

I need a good long term coin that I can use as a backup reserve. Something that never plummets in value but slowly goes up from time to time. I have about 1k USD to invest.

I'm thinking Monero or LTC. I'm already hodling ETH & Strat. Thoughts?

BTC

If you want a coin that doesn't move appreciably, LTC is your coin.

WAVES

BTC sucks. LTC is way faster, and at least I stand to gain some profits with how much I'm putting in.

Waves Strat or [spoiler]ark[/spoiler]

LTC is the stock of crypto

>looks at 3m chart
>heh

Did you buy in at $28 faggot?

Buy whatever you fucking want then, moron.

LTC is the eternal shitcoin. 99% of its existence has been a downtrend relative to BTC.

>Long term

Forget long term bro once the bubble bursts all coins will die

Try to make quick money and cash in smartly, repeat the process until the crash.

dgb

> once the bubble bursts
Keep saying that newfag. I'm sure this young market will instantly crash one day for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

>Bubble

T. Salty Nocoiner

fucking criminal scum. You didn't earn any of your gains so don't feel too proud of it.

OP here. What about XRP?

I'm sure the switch to cryptocurrencies would happen just as fast without this whole circus. Central banks are actually put off by it, and would love to begin decentralizing money, but don't want people to get rich speculating on it.

According to histories and communities, looks good to me.

Ltc finally came back from the dead, and monteros are slow and steady.

I would also recommend looking into the econ model of fct.

It's got a built in inflation/deflation mechanism and valuation is (supposed to be) based on actual business use for keeping records. Def overvalued for use now, but there are a lot of businesses and sectors looking to save some overhead with block chain record keeping.

Alright this is definitely bait.

this guy is a faggot not OP but the image lmao

LTC bagholder detected.

LTC is dead bro, everlasting downtrend.

I hold some LTC, but it's a shitcoin desu. For long term, buy Bitcoin.

whether you think its a shitcoin or not (its not) its about to pump for FOMO on bitstamp add.. next week Yours network launch too

Its a good coin is really fast