All of these guys want to get rich

>all of these guys want to get rich
Be careful what you wish for.

i want to get rich but my 14 BTC will just not cut it no matter how long I would hold

Is anyone else kind of afraid of their returns?

I started 2 months ago and doing taxes for this always seems intimidating. It's like a looming spectre.

you do realize, that you own 1 / 2.000.000 of all bitcoin. Imagine having the same stake in fiat

Remember that you have to pay taxes even on gains that you didn't cash out. That means if you cashed out 10% of your total profit, you're going to have to pay a shitton of your own wageslave money to compensate for your crypto gains.

As long as you are making more money than you are spending on memecoins you should be ok.

No.

im not cashing more out than i put in, (((they))) wont get anything

Sorry mister IRS, sir. I spend all the profit I should have gotten on Bitbean and now it's gone :^)

You'll probably be a millionaire in retirement age.

Just keep it.

>pic
Didn't realize you were European, my mistake.

tehee i lost my bitcoins

how will they prove it? I already mixed my coins

can you report your total taxes as losses, cause that makes no fucking sense niggas. how can you owe money on something you may not even be able to sell to pay the tax.

Nice cope nocoiner. Its literally untraceable. Just use a bit of imagination

That's how it works. Ever heard of those game shows where the winner gets a "free" sports car at the end, but can't keep it because of the taxes on the gift? Similar concept.
That's your risk to take.

how to avoid taxe ? i don't want to pay

on paper it sounds great but even 1 in 100000 might not make you a multimillionaire

I'm in the US. Capital gains is only for the portion you sold.

>put money in some exchange
>buy monero
>send monero to another exchange
>transform to bitcoin
>send bitcoin back to a new address

Nope, the IRS has said that gains in exchanging crypto are taxable as well.

just to note that for those in the UK this does not seem to apply (or at least it didn't last time HMRC took a look at crypto). capital gains paid upon conversion to fiat

Yeah, America is the only country in the world where this is a problem.

It's not even a problem. You're pulling shit out of your ass.

You just have to pay taxes on anything you cash out (capital gains)

lmao what is wrong with you? Why are you trying to scare people? You only spend taxes on gains when they're realized, otherwise long term and short term gains wouldn't even be a thing.

how to cash out ? im from France if that matter

They still have no idea.