How fast is it hitting a dollar like are we talking one week six months? Thinking about going all in

How fast is it hitting a dollar like are we talking one week six months? Thinking about going all in.

By the end of July. All good ICOs do it within the first quarter.

i wonder, could be anywhere from tomorrow to 3 months

Think about supply and demand. Think about the effect demand has on the price of an object. Think about the crowdsale BAT had. Think about the amount of demand.

All signs point to a dollar sooner than 6 months. I'd say 2 weeks max. Cap this.

When's blockfolio adding BAT? Fucking can't even keep track of my gains.

>hitting a dollar like are we talking one week six months

Try within a month.

I agree.
Brother, just go all in now, and don't get bit later and pissed off that you didn't do it.

However remember that the guys who bought in on this bought 6.4k BAT for 1 ETh each...

It's already on there man, just make sure you're sync'd and search for BAT.

See pic.

i got only 2k of it, im really scared to hold it, it was worth 1/10 yesterday, could be same price tomorrow

also these guys are rivaling google, dont think you want to be pissin off any gigants

Same here. Missed my order at 7k, got in only on dip @ 111k. But not literally can't leave bittrix, constantly watching this shit to not fall. Holding 4,5k.

did i do the auto buy settings right?

shut up fag

I wouldn't sweat it. Anyone who had the juice to actually make it into the ICO isn't dumb enough to tank the price. This coin is going to be a usable commodity, it has value beyond speculative trading.

ty user.

Are BAT tokens transferable?
Crowdsale tokens are immediately transferable. Tokens used in the Browser may only
be donated or used to pay publishers for premium content or for other services. Tokens
may also be used by publishers for promotions.

Basically, the tokens floating around in exchanges will only exist in exchanges until someone decides to use them for their intended purpose.

If I'm reading this right, the amount floating around from the ICO/exchanges will either stay the same or get smaller, which means if demand remains high then the price of it while floating on exchanges will only go up as supply remains constant or shrinks, no?

cant say anythin for certain, one thing is for sure
you will pay for advertising in BAT, and recive money for ad space in BAT

I put an order at 50 cents but this shit is def hitting a billion.

all volume on bittrex equals 4.3%

growing by the second, whales are coming to sell, price drop is imminent

im out, people are going to lose a lot of money here,

dont tell i didnt warn you

tip me some btc
1463gLHzy9kS6ZWDQBEA6KK71cKFjKh5av

20 adressess hold 95% of all coins? 4 hold 50%?

how can we even compete with these whales??

the top 4 hold 45 %, the top 100 hold 65 %