en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mounts_of_Cantal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

really activates those almonds

>too dumb to check the catalog for a meme thread before creating one
/pol/ was a mistake

>unironically laughed.

The classic.

fuck off
do you also believe in yakub around Veeky Forums?

kek, I love how this has almost no relation to actual board content, it's just
>Veeky Forums: everything I agree with
>Veeky Forums: the opposite of those things

I love this one

Holy shit that's hilarious.

Wrong, but hilarious.

Really ignites the neural fires.

I actually like this

>Veeky Forums
>Support BLM
Now why would you just go ahead and make things up?

kej

>Whites are the least statically likely to marry outside their race, at 7%
>Amerindians are the most likely, at 58%
>Still pushing "White girl/Black guy" meme
What did he mean by this?

I remember reading about Sweden and learning that Muslims are about 5% of the population. I was surprised, since /pol/ and /int/ make it sound like they're over 25% and have turned the place into a war zone.

5 is a lot

youtube.com/user/lindybeige

Hey remember that time Veeky Forums drove an innocent bumpkin teen girl off the internet?

It's still funny though

I think you may have thought about this one a little too hard pal

>I hire an exact ratio of blacks, reds, yellows, vaginas, and whites because if a company doesn't look like a bowl of reeses pieces it can't function

Veeky Forums doesn't want black people to be murdered user

This is kinda true. When I arrived here I expected to see Veeky Forums: history edition with some /pol/ mixed in, instead I saw IQ 80 retards acting like they're on reddit.

If that 5% is largely refugees or something, maybe it's that a large part of that 5% occupies particular (probably low-income) areas. That then gets blown out of proportion as representative of the entire country's demographics. Then you've got all the typical problems of low-income areas, maybe boosted by the fact that (if) they're refugees, so they're culturally alienated or something.

I'm pulling this all out of my ass and making big guesses, so I dunno.

Be honest, would you?

Would dishonor her family/10

>the glimpse of the Argentina flag in that last panel
I admit that got me

I like this one because it upsets both his and lit. It walks the line well

lmao
achaeans btfo

so all the good liberal catholics are on Veeky Forums and all the bad conservative protestants and atheists are on Veeky Forums?

That 5% isn't uniformly distributed, neither geographically nor demographically.

looks like bland generic indonesian

This is actually kind of true

Would I what?

Convert her to the Cult of Kek and then shitpost about it on Veeky Forums when her family honor-kills her for committing apostasy?

Yes. Yes I would.

>before Veeky Forums
>gay pedo
>after Veeky Forums
>Nazi
I don't see a problem with this

>Oh wow it was only 5% there are no problems in Sweden!

Now you see how even a small number of them can cause so much trouble.

t. reddit

Its actually 20% immigrants in Sweden today(immigrants and their children born in Sweden). Now imagine all those immigrants live in same cities and neighborhoods?
Sweden is totally fuckt, no turning back, it has become a shithole

Reformation a bad thing
Do you actually read on Veeky Forums or like the étiquette ?

I'm not very familiar with the crusades, what was their problem with the byzantines?

one crusade fucked up and did not arrived in Jerusalem because they stop in Byzance and sack the city

but why harm their fellow christians?

Constantinople was the meetup place for crusadin'
Crusader armies from western Europe gathered there and told the Emperor to gib monies for crusading. The Emperor told them to go for Jerusalem and return to him all the Byzantine clay that had been lost to the Turks.
The latins always took the monies and never gave the Byzantines clay.

Not to mention, they pillaged the countries they passed through and were generally smelly, marauding thugs, led by noblemen.

Animosity between the Byzantines and the latins grew as one side saw the Byz/nes as snobby, holier than thou betters and the other saw the latin crusaders as unwashed, hostile goons.

The 4th crusade started for the holy land but instead helped a Byzantine noble stage a coup and dethrone the emperor in return of payment.
The crusaders were not paid by the pretender.

They proceeded to rape and pillage and burn Constantinople cause lel were muh money bitch?

poor leadership and they went full mercenaries

France was pretty hardcore geologically speaking by the time i'm sure there's still hot springs and stuff like this

huge ass volcano that explode long long ago and create lots of tiny volcanos :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mounts_of_Cantal

wrong thread delete