XEM IS TAKING OFF RIGHT NOW. CHECK POLO. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. UNDER 10K IS EARLY

XEM IS TAKING OFF RIGHT NOW. CHECK POLO. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. UNDER 10K IS EARLY.

Fuck im sick of missing the rocket every damn time, buying in

Small dip right now. Buy buy buy

I put $300 into this on Bittrex just now. Even if it just goes back up a little, Ill take it

fucking noice glad i stocked up

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU NOT ALREADY BUY XEM ARE THERE REALLY ANONS ON THIS BOARD NOT FUCKING HODLING THIS?

I bought this yesterday, that chart is way too stable for summer 2017. It's gonna moon.

Shhhh can't you see they are trying to lose money on VRT?

Let's see if it can hold past 9499.

What the fuck even is VRT

It's been consolidating ever since the BTC crash. Shit's gonna blow the top off like last time. ATH is 14k.

Someone REALLY wants to sell at 9498. If it goes trough that, we are in for a moon launch.

It doesn't seem like it's going to take off tonight...

will it drop under 9k or should I buy now?

bout time been holding this shit for a month

luckily thats the beauty of crypto, just gotta wait

just like it went to around 10k and then dropped the fuck down to 8k for the 8th time or so?

still holding xem even tho it's my smallest position

It's already broke the resistance, there wont be any chance it'll dip below 9000 unless a whale dumps.

lets do it lads

Now it's falling under 9000.

Don't get shaken out. It's been consolidating way too long, and none of these eruptions turn out to be fake-outs in this market. Look at the volume.

this sleeping giant hasn't done anything for about a week now. better moon in the next few days.

Uh m8 it goes from 8500 to 9500 sats and vice versa like every other day or so.
It will pump hard soon but not today.

IT's FALLING. THE MEME IS FALLING

TRAIN WILL GO HIGH, BUCKLE UP BOYS!

Im waiting to go back in around 200

200?
lel, you funny

i love you DJ

Where you from?

>Veeky Forums is having fun with crypto meme and i'm here not knowing how to buy fucking bitcoins

You know you can literally type in google "How to buy BTC" and there are many sites where you can put your dollars and exchange for BTC?

all i'm getting for canada is shit where i need to give information about myself

>where i need to give information about myself
lol no shit, this isn't fake money

you gunna open a bank acc with no details too?

Are you retarded?

Yea, you need to exchange your maple dollars for BTC legitimately, but later exchanges don't require personal data (;
Besides it's better to make gains and pay tax that to watch all others getting to Lamboland ;D

>bitcoins are used to buy stuff anonymously online
>but you need id