Balls deep in XVG. Got in at 180. White paper released. Insane trading volume. How long till take off?

Balls deep in XVG. Got in at 180. White paper released. Insane trading volume. How long till take off?

hodl, buddy
only place to go is up

>sold 80k at 22 sat
>bought 11k at 92
Still holding. Going slow and steady upwards. We're getting spoiled.

>tfw in at 44
>stopped checking for a week
>mfw just checked coinmarketcap

>got in at 7
>this shit will never go anywhere
>sell at 8
>see yoda mention it
>shit nigga, this might actually be worth something
>get back in at 48
>here we are

don't doubt the cryptomemers on twitter

Holding 125k for the dear life.

700k in at 41sat.
comfy feels

>tfw literally sold 20 thousand dollars worth of XVG for 1000

>remember i had millions of dogecoindarks at 2 sat
>when DOGED turned to XVG i just sold it all for no reason

>bought 500k at 15 sat

Why did I buy into this scamcoin and why is it still going up?????

it's not a scamcoin
it's going up because it's not a scamcoin

It's a coin that could be comparable to Monero and look where it is now.

XVG = true real anonimity

hype

Monero's tech is much better
Verge is a coin made with duck tape

>duck tape

ok

I keep telling people that he whitepaper shows that this is the true user coin. If Monero is worth $45 then this is worth $100. Everyone should be holding this long term.

Who are some cryptomemers on twitter. The ones I got are too many memes and straw hands.

if this is worth $100 i'm in lamboland
i hope you're right

I'm just going to hold to $10. Enough for millionaire status.

Im just saying user that this tech is better than Monero. Their devs are extremely passionate about this project and this is great for the dark web. XVG has a better chance to make it than most shitcoins.

when is takeoff? it already happened dipshit

I'm have high hopes for XVG but you can't compare its price to Monero. Verge has over 900x as many coins in circulation. If it were to match Monero's market cap, it would be at around $.05.

It has a 13 billion coin supply.
Given his opinion, I presume this guy to have an IQ of at least 90.
But all crypto is going to explode; It hasn't even reached its final form. Who's to say this market isn't worth 20x, or even 200x a year from now?

The inflation would be incredibly, incredibly real as people start selling their belongings to get in on crypto. I'd weep. If someone like Tony Robbins can exist for more than 5 years, this shit can go fucking haywire. Hopefully it doesn't get that far, though.

XVG will be a $1 by the end of the year. screenshot this.

You guys are really noobs on Veeky Forums... sometimes it hurts me to read. Verge is not a bad coin as far as shitcoins go. It's multi-algo like Myriadcoin and has decent wallet support. Maybe I would put a few pennies on it. It might go somewhere. But it has nothing on Monero. Monero has ring signatures. Verge is a standard utxo-based coin. I don't even buy their argument that you will get anonymity just from running wallets through tor. Of course people can still do taint analysis on your address. If it was that easy, there would be no need for Monero to exist.

Hyperinflation has to go somewhere in the world as central banks print into oblivion. A lot of these memecoins will die off, but the surviving few will have a ridiculous market cap. The whitepaper is also extremely solid.

verthaog and cryptoyoda

I'll invest 20 BTCs in this if you can tell me why this is better than Monero or Zcash

Protip:you can't

If you did it 2 days ago you would be up way way over 100%

Maybe, but that's also true for a lot of meme coins out there. It's quite difficult to know what meme coin will boom and when it will boom, and won't put so much money on something based only on memes, I need more solid information to invest.

>Monero
I can tell you why not to be in Monero.

They are getting fucking sued by Visa.

You can just look it up dumbass, they have a twitter

xvg is no memecoin senpai

wait the coming months

although that could be said for most coins, even true shitcoins

I didn't say I was Invested in Monero, I asked what this coin has over Monero or Zcash, why it's better or unique compared to them?

>They are getting fucking sued by Visa.
And why is that?
I read about the coin, that's the problem. It doesn't seem to have anything special over the coins I mentioned.

1k sats by the end of week fags

This is what I want to know too. I've made 150% in the past day but Im on the fence about selling. It's been slowly going down but who knows

Seriosuly there is something called price correction i think you should read about. No market will at normal rate pump 100-500% and keep going like that until you are happy about it and cash out.. Corrections are positive for a healthy future of gains

I don't get it, they released a black paper, what the fuck is that? I read it, the concept is okay but the paper itself looks shit. Tell me there will still be a proper white paper.

probably

man if it goes $10 it'll have a marketcap of $130billion. stop dreaming.

source you fucking retard

Listen up. It's not confirmed but there's no way this coin won't get listed on Polo in the near future. That's going to drive the prices up. Consider holding until that at least.

Personally I can see this coin getting a huge share of the privacy coin market, but maybe it's just my inner bagholder talking

Could have picked this up for 1 sat on March 21st. Honestly starting to feel like I should just put 100$ in every shitcoin on the internet.

Not a bad idea honestly

Shit is crashing HAHAHAHAHH

Nothing can stop the Satoshi Brothers. Balls Deep and ready to drift into Lambo Land.

i wish

sold at 229 thinking it would go down again

This and RDD are thriving off meme magic. I bought into verge at 36 after the first crash. I honestly forgot I had it. There's no real reason it should be staying this high, but the same can be said for STRATIS, whose marketcap is somehow 1 billion even though the company only raised $10m for its ico and has done nothing to demonstrate it's worth 100x that...

Just, tread carefully friends. Yes, it could still go up, but BTC is about to hit another ATH, and once you start seeing 4-5 "btc is about to crash" posts on Veeky Forums, it's a pretty good sign the market is about to shit itself. Dump some XVG while it's still super high and keep some for later. Buy back in when/if it drops. When BTC breaks into another ATH and starts getting wobbly, dump that shit into ETH and strap the fuck in for some lulz.

Also, you should understand the numbers at the very least before you get your hopes up:

There are 13,409,472,280 verge coins in circulation, as explained earlier. For this to reach $1 means it needs a marketcap of $13 billion, which only the major two coins have (Ripple is close, at 11b).

SIAcoin is a close comparison in terms of circulation, and it's certainly higher than we are with XVG, but not by an order of magnitude, and certainly not several.

Right now Verge's market cap is 80 million, which is impressive, but it's less than 1% of the way to the value needed for Verge to = 1$, and considering people are making investment choices for any number of reasons, XVG needs a hell of a strong reason to compete with a lot of the coins out there, epsecially the ECR20 tokens.

The strongest argument (although I question how strong it is) for this coin is as a competitor for monero or dash, which is fine, but compare their market caps to their circulating coin supply.

Dash : 1b market cap, 7.3million coins total
Monero: 650million cap, 14.5million tokens

People are buying into verge because it's turning them a quick dollar, and that's great. But they're likely not the same kind of investor who is going to hold onto this coin for 2-3 years to see it get to dash/monero levels of market cap (and even when it reaches those levels, it's still 1/13th of a dollar (or, about 7-8 cents) per XVG, because even dash/monero aren't at 13b market caps.