VOX

> Current MarketCap - $1,462,772
> 31,500,000 Circulating Supply
> App released on Google Play last week
> Quietly Gaining Traction
> Weekly Video Dev Updates

Don't say I never did anything for you.

shit coin, it was just pumped and dumped 2 weeks ago

And? The developers have become crazy involved with the project lately, and a P&D surrounding the news of their app being released means nothing.

Buy the rumor sell the news is all I see on their chart. Nowhere left to go but up!

The app is shit

Also, the coin has only been around on bittrex for a matter of weeks; Once the app gains traction and the developers/CEO continue revealing upcoming news in their devcasts, the price will sky rocket.

Screen cap this. This will explode soon.

The app is shit?! It literally allows for Unreal-Engine level models and assets to be imported to their marketplace for use by the world. It allows 3D Modelers and artists a new revenue stream based directly in a VR space, and that's not even taking into account the actual GAMES that will be made with it.

The future is bright for this coin.

Shitcoin.
Buy music.
Got cucked hard on this app release

This is literally the shittiest of shitcoins. It is 'proof of work' yet they actively discourage you from mining. There can only be 1 node (theirs). i.e. This is not even a real crypto.

Retards who buy this really get their just deserts.

OMG not this shitcoin again!!! The developers dump there bags on every pump why the fuck would anyone buy this? Can't you guys see the charts look at what they do every time it's pumped!!

go fuck your mother with this absolute shitcoin

> You, a month from now

"Wow, I sure wish I had bought that Voxelus shitcoin when it was only $0.05. Shitcoin or not, its market cap is 20million and the coin is worth a dollar"

> You then kill yourself

the exact same type of thread made me buy this piece of shit at 3500 then the whales dumped on me

youre doing the same thing now

kill yourself retard

I'm already in and loaded.

>b-but muh shitcoin

You fools fail to realize that FUD and scandals are the best opportunities to get into any crypto or stock because the price gets exceptionally low. There has never have been a successful coin without it's low moments

Denying the potential of a coin with a $1.6mil market cap in this wet dream of a pump market doesn't even make sense to me. RDD is sitting at a $92.1mil cap, and the first post on their reddit when that shit started floating around was

"Is this coin dead?"

> kys

rdd has a much more ambitious project than vox

vox is literally shit

and of course, you advertise it after your group pumped it

kill yourself nigger

>Not buying verge

> RDD
> More Ambitious

That coin is "literally" garbage covered in dog shit. It has "literally" nothing going for it except REDD-ID, which the tip bot on reddit ALREADY does better than it.

Also, FUD all you want, if VOX hit RDD market cap levels, that would be a 100x increase, so kys.

DO NOT BUY THIS COIN

I REPEAT DO NOT BUY THIS COIN

IT HAS BEEN PUMPED BY A SMALL GROUP OF WHALES TRYING TO SYPHON MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKETS

ASK YOURSELF WHY THE OP HAS CREATED THIS THREAD AFTER THE COIN WAS PUMPED

THIS IS A SCAM

I don't have a group, cockholster. I stumbled upon this a week ago and bought the dip. Nowhere to go but up, and feel all of these XVG, RDD, MOON, DGB, and Bitbean have already passed the point of getting rich off of.

I'm just trying to help you guys help me by helping yourselves help one another.

Kys.

No one wants to buy your shitcoin faggot

Damn, you FUD hard. I'm not even trying to shill this, which is the funny part. This shit is .05c, and has a market cap of 1.6mil.....

I like money, but apparently you don't have the wellfare of the whole of Veeky Forums in your best interest or you wouldnt have revived this dead thread. Assholes.

IT HAS BEEN PUMPED ALREADY

YOURE TELLING PEOPLE TO BUY THE ATH

IT WONT WORK ON ME THIS TIME YOU MOTHER FUCKER

That wasn't a pump.... The app dropped, and it was a hype spike, which is obvious to anyone that doesn't have to use caps lock to communicate online.

Buy it or don't, coins with active devs typically continue to rise, and if they keep up the weekly devcasts, you stand to lose more the longer you stay out.

You do you, my friend.

Veeky Forums Terms - You're a huge faggot, and you are obviously more wrong than your original conception, which was the most colossal fuck up your mother has ever been a part of.

the app dropped last week and the only effect it had was A FUCKING DUMP

> Buy the rumor, sell the news

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

You must be new here. Come June 9th, DGBs chart will look the same, if not worse.

youre a faggot, your previous post tried to justify this new pump with the app release

no one is going to buy your bags, nigger

I don't have bags. I do own about $300 worth, but I could give a rats ass if this plummeted tomorrow. Made like 5 grand off Stratis this week, so the performance or lack-there-of of this coin isn't causing me any grief.

>shilling a plebbit coin
>on Veeky Forums

Normies need to leave