I got a new computer and lost all my files, can we get a Veeky Forums humor thread to rebuild them?

I got a new computer and lost all my files, can we get a Veeky Forums humor thread to rebuild them?

Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/user/eozdniw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that Hank Hills son, Bobby, in the image?

These are all you need.

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT.

This theory is deep

pure ideology

Is there more?

Every fucking time

does this count?

I always knew furfags caused ww1, they are behind every catastrophe

The "characteristic blue uniform" is what's funny to me. Like their best selling point for France is that their uniforms are blue.

furaffinity.net/user/eozdniw

Why would it? Seems fine to me.

its funny that thats whats funny to you

Is the joke supposed to be that they are french?

Description:
>I didn't realize this year marks a full century since the start of World War I (1914-2014) until after I'd sent the commission information! It makes for a nice coincidence though.

>As Eozdniw might say "I can be all things. A destroyer, a healer, a creator. I'm beyond good and evil as you know it. " (actually taken from The Time Monster but I thought that quote represents Eoz quite well).

>Here we have Eozdniw being the one who made Gavrilo Princip shoot the Archduke of Austria Franz Ferdinand, which precipitated World War I (the consequences of which, in turn, precipitated World War II).

>This picture, along with any pictures that have Eozdniw messing around with or creating history as you know it, will be particularly good if you look at it while listening to 145 Poodles by Jake Chudnow, which many people will recognize as one of the tunes that often plays during Vsauce episodes.

the biggest joke is that France is DLC in a game about the first world war

This makes me feel sad about my people tearing apart his country for no reason. Such a genuine letter.

Yep, he only went to the communists for aid after America refused to intervene and risk antagonizing France, an important NATO ally.

Did you know that Ho Chi Minh was actually part of a Vietnamese delegation to Versailles who attempted to raise the issue of Vietnamese independence in the spirit of self determination, they were ignored.

Did you also know that the Viet Cong's lineal ancestors were partisans to fight the Japanese who were founded, supplied, and trained by the United States?

takes two to tango

Ea basically went full retard and lazy by not depicting the diversity of ww1 in a real way by showing that although different ethnicities fought together they fought in their own colonial units, sometimes with different tactics and training and often special uniforms

This makes me fucking angry. EA games had a shot at making a cool game, and they make a shitty crappy game.

>EA games
You mean DICE?

99% of 3A games suck absolute cock. The only good ones I recall in the past several years were Witcher 3 and Alien Isolation.

This webcomic is atrocious, but it always get's posted as if it was the funniest shit ever. Annoying as hell

JUST

Half of this fucking thread is normie shit from Facebook that has nothing to do with content created on Veeky Forums. It seems we're really lacking in the meme department when half of our userbase are illegal migrants from reddit.

Most people seem to think the joke is that the mapmaker either intentionally or unintentionally drew what look like two dildos. I'm really just laughing at the fact that Sweden tried to be a colonial power.

/ourguy/

>"I have shit taste and love to take cocks into my mouth" The post

You are a swine.

Oh the artist got alot better

Weren't those Netherlands colonies?

oglaf is gold and you should emulate the high priest; killing yourself.

nah

been a long time since anyone saw him with hair

They sold the land to the Netherlands after giving up. I don't remember exactly off the top of my head, just going off of what I remember from my US history course sophomore year.

This is quite possibly the worst thing I've seen on this website

I clicked this link and my computer started growing hoofs and a mare pussy and it made me fuck it wtf? Help?

INCEL vs VOLCEL theory strikes again

what's the problem exactly?

the swedes were conquered by the dutch in the new world, as that land was claimed by them

nothing but Finn peasants, and some poorly organized settlements scattered along the banks of the Delaware

saving stalingrad wasn't the goal

saving russia was

Bump

didnt colonials have lighter beige uniforms?

>the dildo state

>Defend your homeland
Pretty sure the guy on top's homeland isnt France

Completely agree. It's disgraceful that they added America (and didn't even give them the right uniforms) instead of France.

>tfw the other guys call me a corinthian helmet tipper when I refer to myself as peltast

yes, he's now all grown up lost weight and is shitposting on /pol/. Feel old yet ?