Claims to negate

I claim that men look at the faces of potential female partners in order to identify the cleanliness and healthiness of their vaginas. Men associate, subconsciously, the redness and fullness of their lips and the clarity of their cheeks with the accompanying characteristics of the labia.

I also claim that being gay is a genetic predisposition activated by aspects of the persons upbringing.

This has to be the most retarded shit I've read on Veeky Forums

How did you come to these conclusions?

How is this Veeky Forums related?

oh sweet a girl's butt. i clicked on in it cause i'm heterosexual as fuck

The second point is plausible

I look at fingers and feet for potential partners, as well as the classic hip and breasts. If her feet are ugly she's probably ugly too. If her fingers are short and round that's a no go.

There a literally millions of scientific research on this shit. You don't have to claim anything and you don't even have the credentials to claim anything.

Read, read, read. We're way past the point of knowledge where you use "sound" assertions to make sense of the world.

>We're way past the point of knowledge where you use "sound" assertions to make sense of the world.
Heh, you're new here, aren't you? God's forgotten little place...

>Socrates and Newton had degrees

Is that Trent Reznor wife?

Newton did have a degree, actually.

What does this have to do with /his ?
Mods!

>mfw I can see anus clearly

> It's a, they're copying what I said episode

>&humanities

Your 1st claim is ambiguous.

If you literally mean our innate instincts embue us with abstract concepts you are wrong for obvious reasons.

If you mean we evolved attraction to certain features associated with a potential healthy mate you are basically right, I guess, but it is not exactly a revelation.

If you are saying our evolved attraction to these features is largely due to the importance of the "cleanliness and healthiness of their vaginas" to survival and reproduction I would say this is inaccurate. Cleanliness and healthiness of the body as a whole was more relevant.

>being gay is a genetic predisposition
Homosexuality is in large part due to hormonal conditions in the womb. Genetics may result in a predisposition towards homosexuality, but this is poorly understood.

>activated by aspects of the persons upbringing
Some behavior is innate. Other behavior is learned. Whether something is due to nature or nurture is an important debate in psychology and neuroscience and you have to be careful not to confuse the 2. It is important to note that someone can develop an association between neutral stimuli and something which triggers emotions. For example associating the sight of poop with the smell of poop and feelings of disgust.

It is possible for a heterosexual to develop an attraction to transexuals, however this is a separate thing from whatever innate instincts they have.

how is this &humanities related

>If you mean we evolved attraction to certain features associated with a potential healthy mate you are basically right, I guess, but it is not exactly a revelation.

Men find women with Asiatic facial features more attractive as their resemble strong hips.

Women with strong hips = better bearers of children.

it's a question about human nature and the most basic of social interactions

its not even remotely academic, its just baseless supposition and conjecture with no sourcing whatsoever

>Veeky Forums
>academic

I've found your problem

>Asiatic facial features resemble strong hips
I don't see it. If a woman had a face like a pelvis I'd assume she had a medical condition.