Is Trump a unique case or were there similar men as presidents?

Is Trump a unique case or were there similar men as presidents?

Other urls found in this thread:

images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://t3.ftcdn.net/jpg/01/26/52/20/500_F_126522062_UrjzaQYd43KaHaljxHLzLDXQO3V8IvUc.jpg&f=1
images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mf01a771c294a2ac532e2b37d639140e3H0&pid=15.1&f=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/results?search_query=south africa whites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Andrew Jackson?

Reagan was a TV guy too.

Reagan had experience as a governor

Reagen had a crackpot wife and was a film star that literally acted with monkeys

Incompetent presidents aren't a rarity

Teddy Roosevelt.

>A radical independent in a time when people were pissed at both parties
>Got into the presidency despite everyone's expectations
>Bent corporate interests to the will of the people
>Populist
>Covered brilliant political and economic moves with a blanket of obscurity due to a general intentional yet not undeserved air of brazen foolishness and strongman bluster

Teddy

Andrew Jackson was barely literate and was known for his over-the-top populist shenanigans, giving away gigantic amounts of free cheese and whiskey at the White House, for instance. He also shares the trait of being widely hated but apparently unstoppable, as he survived two assassination attempts, one of which failed when the assassin's two pistols jammed in the act. Jackson then beat the miscreant senseless with his cane.

I don't see why he is so unpopular in America. As an international, a loud mouth billionare who is willing to throw his weight around is quite literally your country personified. I'm Australian so i might be biased in the fact i enjoy it and would be way more willing to back you guys up with Trump in charge rather than the shadowy forces of Hillary Clinton and that garbage establishment you had going.

t.Muslim goat rapist mad that he can't explode in the US anymore
Lmao every day I love my president more and more

Reagan was likeable. You just knew he was a good guy on the inside and only wanted to save his country and the world from Marxists.
Trump on the other hand is a narcistic sociopath and it speaks volumes when even Glenn Beck hates his guts.

Thanks /pol/, don't you have school today?

KEK KEK KEK KEK LEFTYSHILL HILLARY LOST AHAHAHAHAH TRUMP'S GONNA RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE AND THAT FAG JOSÉ WILL NEVER EVER BULLY ME AT SCHOOL AGAIN BUILD WALL

of fucking california.
need I remind you of who also was a governor of california

Thanks /goats4life/, don't you have a school to explode in today?

arnie is based af tho

Just fyi Trump's muslim ban exempts Saudi Arabian citizens.

Are you aware that 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Arabian citizens?

*Explodes*

Why do you call it a muslim ban when its a ban on 7 countries that were labeled as high risk by the Obama administration, and there are over 40 muslim countries that do not have a ban?

Richard Seddon

>Latin_American_Businessmen_Presidents.jpg
Trump even has the fucking Trophy Wife!

Trump is the modern version of Theodore Roosevelt

Remember lads, history repeats itself

And it's good we got Teddy back after all these years

>Made his fame and fortune by being gun wielding action hero
>Anti gun AF

No.

Even the daft and senile Reagan had Poppy Bush as VP who was former Director of the CIA to handle him.

Trump has no sane establishment hand guiding him.

He's a total loose cannon with no respect for the American Constitution or the system.

because during the campaign he repeatedly said he was going to ban muslim immigration to the US

because he made a tweet recently talking about how shocking the number of christians killed in these countries is and we have to do something, when VASTLY more muslims than christians have been slaughtered

America hates what it sees when it looks thr mirror.

Winner

He can tell the difference between fantasy and reality unlike NRA manchildren.

images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://t3.ftcdn.net/jpg/01/26/52/20/500_F_126522062_UrjzaQYd43KaHaljxHLzLDXQO3V8IvUc.jpg&f=1

america is not one person, just because that's what america has stood for doesn't mean that's what all americans want it to stand for, we can and should expect better than this. That's a big reason why Hillary was so unpopular as well, she was extremely uninspiring.

But its important to remember that significantly more people voted for her than for Trump, and many more stayed home.

>with no respect for the American Constitution or the system.
How so goat rapist

Do you were a condom when you fuck your goat? Proportionally way more christians die and people like the Assyrians are about to get genocided for good. More muslims die because 99% of the population in goatfuckistan are muslims you fucking moron

>trump
>making "brilliant political and economic"
How deluded can a person be?

>significantly more people voted for her
A bunch of illegals in California. Republicans don't even bother to vote in California anymore

I hope you know that your arguments are cheapened when you say things like "do you wear a condom when you fuck a goat", makes it much easier for people to disregard you as just another edgy /pol/tard

>A bunch of illegals
do you have a single fact to back that up? Because Trump doesn't.

>I have no arguments so I just do an Ad hominem
Goatfuckers are so fucking dumb...

images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mf01a771c294a2ac532e2b37d639140e3H0&pid=15.1&f=1

I love the mix of replies here.
One one hand we have the guy clearly being sarcastic, pretending to be a triggered /pol/tard who's 12 years old and is browsing Veeky Forums during class: And then we have the actual triggered /pol/tard who's 12 years old and is browsing Veeky Forums during class: What a diverse board!

>do you have a single fact to back that up?
The FBI has been talking about it for years fence jumper. That is why democrats are against voting ID's Pedro

Cry me a river you liberal fuck. It's our god given right as American citizens to use a gun for home defense, to take up arms against tyranny and for funs. You can kiss my left testicle if you don't stand for that.

No but seriously, Trump is not going to live forever.

A 1 party American system is destined to fail.

We have to save the Demacratic party.

Teddy created the national parks, trump thinks climate change is a Chinese conspiracy.

I was trying to help you moron.

If we remove all shitskins from the country who is going to vote for the Democrats?

Can I get a source for the FBI saying 3 million illegal immigrants voted for Hillary. Do you actually have one?

It is though.

But how is it a muslim ban if christians are banned too?

No, it is not.

Teddy acted on what he preached, he served in the military and actually wanted to fight.

>unpopular in america

You mean unpopular in the Soros-controlled media, that is. Just ask on any military base and you'll see just how loved he really is.

I love my president more and more every day, and thank the all mighty God that he is here.

Lincoln. If you do a little research you will find out Abe received the same treatment about not having the experience to run the country. A lot of similarities.

>But its important to remember that significantly more people voted for her than for Trump, and many more stayed home.
Having more popular votes is irrelevant, as it only shows how popular she is in certain states.
Also, you can't prove that people that didn't voted would have voted for her, so this argument is invalid.
And if Hilary should be president by popular vote, then she should wait for Al Gore to serve his term.

The intellectuals.

>unpopular
user use your head, if he was unpopular, he would have never been elected. Stop watching the talking heads.

>guntard
>anime poster
No surprise here.

All 5 of them?

>Flamboyant tough guy is elected to lead one of the wealthiest free market democracies in the world, pandering to the lowest common denominator, promising protectionist policies, closed borders, revived factories, and blaiming foreigners for every single problem. He and his celebrity trophy wife proceed to ruin the country for over a decade closing off the economy, destroying export markets, corroding democratic institutios, fighting with the private media, and eventually nationalizing the Central Bank to print their way out of trouble
I can think of one case.
He called the media "fake news" too!

>Having more popular votes is irrelevant, as it only shows how popular she is in certain states.

Winning the electoral college is irrelevant, as it only shows how popular he is in certain states.

Adolf Hitler duh

Not him, but neck yourself tbqh faggot

>Just ask on any military base and you'll see just how loved he really is.

Absolute bullshit. He's a laughing stock in the military.

Honorius of the Late Roman Empire.

Trump is kind of like Silvio Berlusconi, except he isn't self-made and he has the maturity of a spoiled 8 year old.

Not really.

>intellectuals
You mean academia that relies on federal funds?

>Comparing Glorious Teddy Roosevelt to Trump in any way shape or form
You disgust me

Kek. This never fails to silence trump supporters when you ask for facts to back up their claims.

Teddy actually did shit before going into office. Trump is all style and no substance

>keeping his campaign promises day one
>no substance
KEK

Andrew Jackson
Teddy Roosevelt

>He called the media "fake news"
That's only because the media and the Clinton campaign first started circulating the meme that "fake news" elected Trump, so he called them out on their bullshit.

>literally enacting half of his program in just the first week
>no substance
wew lad

>working and middle class Whites are the lowest common denominator
>Not Blacks, Illegal alien Mexicans, Feminist and millennials.
w e w
e
w

Well, maybe it requires a bit of modification, with electoral votes in each state being split to show division between how many people of a state voted for each candidate. Having 50.01% of the votes resulting in getting 100% of electoral votes is retarded, though not as much as pure popular voting would be.

>/pol/fag doesn't understand grammar
>Teddy actually did shit BEFORE going into office. Trump is all style and no substance

>He thinks a President gets to do anything without Congress's approval
I will give him credit for TPP though

Andrew Jackson and FDR both had the same disdain for the establishment and both were also regarded as working man's presidents despite being upper class. Trump is pretty much Jackson minus the military career anyway.

It's not bullshit, it's literally what happened.

when was the last time that politics has been so much fun?
just ignore the stale meme twitter pepes

>literally what happened
What do you mean? The media have been literally circulating total lies for the last decade if not more so he has a right to call them out on it.

>Owning a multi-billion dollar company that owns and operates properties all over the world isn't substance
>Being a best selling author is substance
what did he mean by this?

Benghazi was not fake news, the email server was not fake news.

Teddy served the country in the military while Trump served himself by making shitty television programs and universities. Do you even know the background of Teddy before making the comparison with him and Trump?

so when will he start saying cuck

You don't need to be popular to win though, you just need to get more votes in certain states than the other guy. Trump got fewer votes than Mitt Romney did in 2012, what does that say about his popularity? You should spend less time on /pol/ and more time learning how the U.S. electoral system actually works.

Everyone around him already does.

>exempts Saudi Arabian citizens.
And Pakistan citizens

And Afghanistan citizens

Lmfao, no matter what he does he is bound to rule 8 years, imo.

>/pol/tards are not the lowest common denominator
wew

>/lgbt/ not the most retarded board on Veeky Forums
I spent several hours a day on there and you'll have an easier time finding a smart person in special ed.

>It's a cuck movie

Surprising? No.

>creating jobs and products for the American people
>somehow not doing anything for the country

What did he mean by this, seriously

damnright abraham lincoln recieved the same treatment when he made it law to respect people with black skin color.

and another thing, laws and technology is not what it was back in the 30s.

I think on big law is useless and has more potential to cause harm then good in the modern 2010's

If we are going to break down the walls dividing Americans, we should simply stop talking about it and doing it.

I think en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action_in_the_United_States needs to go, America is better then it was in the 50's

Replace it with something modern or remove it entirelly, look what its done to youtube.com/results?search_query=south africa whites
Here is a little bit of evidence.

What is Afirmitive action in Short?
If You are a Black female You can get into Harvard.

You enjoying that ventei-capalate cuck?
Anyway we should have guns, it keeps us safer as a nation and it's quite intimidating for and outsider to want to invade us. Also it helps reduce crime.

>I love my president more and more every day, and thank the all mighty God that he is here.
fuck americans are weird.

this is nk tier

Sorry, wrong guy I replied to

>outsourcing jobs for foreigners to do
>creating American jobs

>being a businessman is serving your country
>using imported labour and selling shitty products to the people is somehow doing something for the country
We are done here