What's the lowest value you can start off with for crypto?

What's the lowest value you can start off with for crypto?

Throw $20 at something you feel that /biz is right on.

I started with 25€ and steady doubling it each week

I started with 500 on eth in April and I'm at 16k. I added 2k in May

Did you diversify or did you go all in on one coin?

Also asking you btw

If you can double a penny 30 times, you can buy 4 lambos.

Give that some consideration.

Not much, buy yes. I'm comfy with 4-5 coins.

1k 3 months ago, am at 3.5k
Could be way more if I knew when to pull out on margin positions. When eth crashed to 130€ I lost 3k possible profit. (shit liquidated because I thought kraken would auto-sell other coins to support the position)

Two years ago I spent £6000

I now have over £100,000 and would have a lot more if I didn't panic sell my ETH after the DAO hack.

In other words. Put $20 on Mooncoin and watch that investment grow at least 50x within the next month.

am i the only one who started with just $0.25?

>mfw just mined 7dgb and going to transfer it to polo and start trading

Is my 0.21cents going to moon boys?

I started yesterday with 15 bones and now I'm at 24. Just sort of playing around and getting a feel for bittrax in general. All of this highspeed trading is new to me, and I work all night so I can't just watch the numbers like I wish I could so I think I'm going to end up being a huge holder.

started with $17 on October 2014. Literally forgot about it.
May 25th 2017:
>mfw holyshit it is now $1500
now i have about 2k

I started with $20, just hit $20,000

Is there some sort of sticky I can look at to get started on this board? I want to learn as much as possible.
I come from Veeky Forums, 21 with good credit no massive debt, living on my own and a decent job but ignoring this board is missing an opportunity.

This
This board needs a sticky so us newfags don't shit everything up with retarded questions

Not really.

Just sign up to Coinbase and buy some Bitcoin.

Then take that Bitcoin and move it to an exchange like Bitrex

Once the Bitcoin is on Bitrex you can exchange it for whatever coin Veeky Forums is shilling

$2,000 entry on $85 ETH two weeks ago, now at $4,800. I should have been much higher, but missed too many moon missions by keeping too much in ETH while not putting more into alts before their big jumps. Day trading newfaggotry mistakes also cucked me a bit. Getting ready for the SIA liftoff today, though, so hoping to make up for some of those lost space trips now.

Things that have cucked me so far:
-Large portfolio percent margin trading
-Buying high, then panic selling low (HODL!!)
-Waiting too much on one coin to moon more while missing other opportunities

My advice as a fellow newfag to trading (though I've been lurking crypto since it was something you mined for the lulz in your mom's basement, then forgot about and lost when you got a new computer because you didn't want to buy LSD online):

Put 30-60% of your porfolio in one of the two now considered most stable coins (ETH and BTC, though likely too change as crypto evolves) for solidity. Then, find 6-10 coins you feel really solid about that have active dev teams, and real world technical application. Wait for them to dip low, then buy in and HODL.

Set another 15% of your portfolio aside for riskier moon missions for liftoffs like XVG and DGB and then redistribute after things calm down, making sure to keep HODL your longterm HODLs unless there is a reason not to.

Current portfolio in descending order: ETH, SHIFT, SC, STRAT, XVG, WAVES, ARK

Going to add some MAID, WINGS, and maybe some BLOCK with expected SC gains today/tonight after moon mission begins.

Did you use any resource to learn?