All humans were living in caves before the 10-11th centuries AD

>all humans were living in caves before the 10-11th centuries AD
>Jesus was born in 1152 in Crimea and crucified in Constantinople in 1185
>Trojan war = Crusades
>Mongols never conquered Russia because both they were the same "Great Horde" that ruled most of the world
>Scythia was called Scotia, i.e. Scotland
>Etruscans were Russians and founded Rome in 14th century
>Latin was created from Russian
>Mahabharata was about the Russian conquest of India
>Ottomans = Cossack Atamans
>conquest of America by Russia-Horde and the Ottoman Empire-Atamania in the 15th c. and the Book of Mormon was about the voyage of Nephi-Noah (Columbus)
>Treaty of Tordesillas = Russia-Horde (Castile) & The Ottoman Empire (Atamania) (Potugal)
>Catherine de'Medici = Czarina Sophia Palaiologina, Mary Stuart = Elena Voloshanka
>most of the seven ancient wonders were Russian
>European languages were invented in the 16-17th centuries based on Slavic language.

How It Was In Reality, A.T.Fomenko , G.V.Nosovskiy
chronologia.org/en/how_it_was/index.html

Is this the most surreal thing ever? It beats the hell out of every We Wuz meme. Even American creationists think civilization is older. Yakub and Ancient Aliens make more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/Ancient-Vishnu-idol-found-in-Russian-town/articleshow/1046928.cms?
youtube.com/watch?v=yG03BG5t6ps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Athena
youtube.com/watch?v=D_jT-1f4ygg
youtube.com/watch?v=TgmKrGSJVnU
youtube.com/watch?v=EQd-eg4FyKo
youtube.com/watch?v=SBir90Rbfok
youtube.com/watch?v=KL7-Y4_3QMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pEEgCQJ0Gck&ab_channel=VICE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait until you take the balkanpill

What have I just read...?

I don't know, this says Bulgaria was never conquered by the ottomans because they were the literally the same empire.

What does it say about the Finno-Korean Hyperwar?

Vodka is one hell of a drug.

Don't know, but I guess they'll say both side were Russians having a family feud.

>15. THE SARCOPHAGI AND THE RUSSIAN DOLLS.
We know that the Egyptian sarcophagi with mummies are arranged in a remarkable manner. The coffins are enclosed within each other in order of decreasing size. Only the last one contained a mummy itself. Each coffin represented a HOLLOW FIGURE OF A PERSON - with a face, wearing the robes and a head-dress, and displaying the symbols of authority. For example, the scheme of the sarcophagus of Tutankhamun, See fig.32.
>Does it remind you of anything familiar? Well, of course, the famous Russian dolls (matryoshka)!
>It is probable that in the Russian folk art there survives a memory of the ANCIENT RUSSIAN-HORDIAN CUSTOM – to bury the czars in coffins – matryoshka.

Jesus, Fomenko's and Nosovskiy's mental gymnastics are astounding. They claim that
>all languages are descendants of Slavonic
>Turkic apparently did exist parallel to that (???)
>German, Latin, Italian, English etc. are all artificial languages
>they were created by linguists for shits and giggles
>language and writing popped up at the same time
>language change occured mainly by people writing letters upside down or on their side
>all of a sudden no one read Slavonic anymore and everyone started pretending Latin and Greek were older
>you can just force people to speak a certain way
>French people slur their pronunciation especially badly
>it is all a ruse to disguise the factual reality of the ancient Slavic Empire
There is no way this is not meant as satire. Even if you know jack shit about linguistics, you can tell they pulled everything straight from each other's asses.

t.finish revisionist
face it mikko, your "empire" was Slavic this whole time.

This is all correct and 100% factual.

t. Knower.

>bulgaria
>Balkan
Wew

HOLY FUCK.

The rabbit hole of Russian conspiracy madness runs deep. This is what happens when a backwards feudal tsardom is forced into a totalitarian pseudo-communist dictatorship that then collapses into an ultra capitalist oligarchic neo feudalism.

>USSR was a British crypto-colony
So it was the eternal Anglo all along.

>Mushrooms are sentient

Wat.

What is wrong with Indo-Aryan linguistics?

this really activated my almonds

There's this guy who developed entire theories around it, Galkov or Galkin or something.

It's a Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere fanfiction that a few thousand crazy Russians took seriously. Less tits too.

>Implying the Moon isn't Imperial German territory

Almost every russian I meet thinks they were ruled by a british czar and russia was created to fight germany and france for them

>mushrooms are sentient

Can't really blame them considering what Brits did during WW1.

>I think I need to make a movie based on this

>>Trojan war = Crusades
Then who was Helen? A girl who was actually named Jerusalem?

>Esoteric Hitlerism
>The moon is Imperial German territory
>USSR was a British crypto-colony
>Aristophanes' comedies were prophecies
>Mushrooms are sentient

I have heard of that thing with the Scottish before. Like one of there ancient songs or something had them telling about their origins in Scythia.

I just assumed it was an indo-european tale that had somehow survived

>Implying the USSR wasn't a plant by the British
CCCP, reminds hides another meaning
>Cornish Communist Control over the People
Wanna know when the Cornish language was revived ? 1904. Mere 13 years before the communist revolution. It is said that the cornish languages has sounds that oscillate at the same frequency as your brain does when making a decision, and that it can influence it and we have numerous example of people speaking Cornish at the highest position of the Communist party.

Why is it always Slavs with these nonsensical theories?
Some say that inferiority complexes feed delusions, that certainly makes sense and Slavs have more complexes than anyone.

They spend more time drunk on average.

>Zlavs in charge of interpreting history
Anyone else not surprised that this is 100% premium banter?

мы были кopoли и дepppьмo

Slav brains operate on higher level than rest of humanity's.

Wait until you take the Sardinian pill

Oh Jovan Deretic and glorious Serbona memes.
Serbs made amebas and were deflectors from Sirius star civilization that collapsed.

Ancient great Fin-Mongloids era

What's very original about Fomenko that he claims everything, as in all of history, happened in the last 1000 years, while your standard wewuz usually takes his nation 20000 years into the past and talks about a huge length of time.

Except that this is a meme that originates on Veeky Forums while tens of millions of Russians actually believe in nonsense.

>tens of millions of Russians actually believe in nonsense.
You must be exaggerating. Russian may have weird nationalist ideas but this seems like a fringe thing as best.

Leo Klejn wrote about the Russian inferiority complex which makes them believe in factually inaccurate things decades ago and tried to sort it out but it has only gotten worse since then with increasingly delusional ideas becoming mainstream and taught in textbooks.
Russia is more like China than Europe, mentally.

Finally someone says something dumber than the actual book.

You don't understand Russians.
Their inferiority complex makes them slip into an imaginary world where nothing has to make sense except feelings.
Russians feel like they must have a noble past and they won't listen to facts that tell them otherwise.

There are many other similar mass mental disorders found in Slavic nations.
Belarussians believe they are the real Lithuanians and that Lithuanians are Latvian impostors.
Poles believe Poland is the homeland of Slavic people.

This is about Fomenko's New Chronology in particular, how it probably is on the bizarre fringe even among the nationalists.

>increasingly delusional ideas becoming mainstream and taught in textbooks

Such as? Genuinely curious.

A Hindu idol was found at the Volga dating back some 2000 years.
What was the Russian archaeologists conclusion?

A bizarre mental slavout where this Hindu relic proves that the Volga is in fact where Rus-sians originate...because...I can't even try to understand the logic.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/Ancient-Vishnu-idol-found-in-Russian-town/articleshow/1046928.cms?

>"We may consider it incredible, but we have ground to assert that Middle-Volga region was the original land of Ancient Rus. This is a hypothesis, but a hypothesis, which requires thorough research," Reader of Ulyanovsk State University's archaeology department Dr Alexander Kozhevin told state-run television Vesti.

Don't lump me in with those delusional fucks, Russians are crazy.
t. Czech

There are no "slavs" as such. Most are eastern germanic. Pan-slavism does rot your brain though regardless, as can be seen by the schizo ramblings condensed into book form by that guy.

>projections

No it's not moon is inhabited by Nazis(=3. Reich) not imperial germans(=2.Reich)!

Btw which one of the 2 is still existend on earth is up to your choice because there is no federal rep of Germany it's just a US colony Run by a Company named BRD GmbH

>white emigré conspiracy theories

Now that must be some crazy shit

haha creationists are stupid haha

It comes from a discredited theory (that was even fringe weirdness in its time) that Picts were related to Scythians

>theory that says all religions were invented in the last 1000 years
>theory that makes a mockery out of the history of all religions
>creationism

Nigger what? The word Balkan literally comes from a mountain range in Bulgaria. Bulgaria is THE Balkan country.

>Saladin was Alexander Nevsky
youtube.com/watch?v=yG03BG5t6ps

Was it autism?

What are you reading brother?

IDK, I read bits and pieces of a """scientist""" proving creationism. Among other things he claimed that if the Big Bang were true then we should be able to see where the center was.

You don't have to actually know anything about anything to write a book and tell people you know what you are talking about.

Poe's Law I guess.

БЫЛИ

>mushrooms are sentient
wtf man

>he claimed that if the Big Bang were true then we should be able to see where the center was.
I thought we did.

>t. Czech
t. Crypto-Kraut

Its just one special pair of slavs

>t. Crypto-Kraut
t. Mongolian

Nice bait Retard

It's 100% correct faggot.

Must've been one hell of a GILF by the time the later Crusades rolled around.

This.

Communism is really just an elaborate plot that's been in the making for over a thousand years for the Brythonic people to reclaim Britain from her Anglo-Saxon and Gaelic invaders.

Take the Arthurian-pill.

Can you give me a quick rundown on these guys?

Not him, but they're a pair of brothers, Slavic by origin, but lived most of their lives in France. They did some sci-fi shows back in the 70s and 80s, and I believe there was some sort of problem with one of them doing a doctorate, something about plaigerism accusations.

Mostly though, on Veeky Forums, it's just that they got idiotic looking plastic surgery and look like aliens now.

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE JUST TOOK THE BOGPILL

not discredited, but true. jealous anglo detected

No you're wrong nice non argument you got there btw virgin queerbait

You aint seen the power of we wuz untill you hear jovan deretic

that is the point

>Russia is more like China than Europe, mentally.
Doesn't China usually not claim obvious bullshit because they have enough accomplishments on their own

China has never had anything even remotely as crazy as Fomeko. Maybe Korea's "Hwan Empire" approaches similar wewuz levels, but that was just a dumb internet theory not an actual published book

Korea has said shit like China was actually Korea and therefore everyone before the dirty commies were based koreans or some shit

Right, but have Korean intellectuals claimed this? Or just retarded internet nationalists

I dunno
Why are some so-called intellectuals so fucking stupid anyway? Wasn't Black Athena published by some guy at Columbia University?

>Black Athena
wat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Athena

In fairness, Black Athena is less ridiculous than this bullshit. Substantially less ridiculous.

LET'S BE CLEAR: IT IS STILL RIDICULOUS, fakey-fake make-believe we wuzzing, but it requires more effort and know-how to refute than "human civilization started in the 12th century AD and all the so-called ancient civilizations were actually Russian."

After all, there WAS a fair amount of cultural interchange between ancient Egypt and Greece. Just ... not that fucking much.

Can anyone give me some of the works done on this, preferably translated into english?

Bump for this

Holy shit, Russians are worse than Albanians

This.

Reminder that

>slavic people are native to the balkans and didn't migrate there
>Alexander the great was actually a serb
>Suleiman the great was actually a serb
>all slavic people originated from the serbs
>the serbian script "srbica" is the oldest script in europe and the progenitor of all other european scripts
>serbs actually won the battle of kosovo in 1389
>The "danubian" civilization was one of the first civilizations in the world, which predates those in egypt and mesopotamia

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

>The "danubian" civilization was one of the first civilizations in the world, which predates those in egypt and mesopotamia
This one is true, but he interprets it to suit his needs.
>the serbian script "srbica" is the oldest script in europe and the progenitor of all other european scripts
The Vinca script is the oldest form of proto writing, but he again we wuzes it. He's a meme here, no actual historian supports his claim.
>serbs actually won the battle of kosovo in 1389
Tactical stalemate (victory could be argued), strategic defeat.

Esoteric Hitlerism is just great. Fucking godtier ideology, until Hitler shows up. Then, it's fucking trash. I really do believe that Savitri Devi was onto something, but
>Hitler

Anyway, the mushrooms being sentient is a reference to "Lenin Was a Mushroom."

>>The "danubian" civilization was one of the first civilizations in the world,

That could actually be true. What would be wrong is for current nations to claim direct and exclusive descent from that civilization, but that doesn't mean it didn't exist.

You're conflating culture with civilization.

There's no such thing as a "danubian" civilization.

crazy ukrainians
youtube.com/watch?v=D_jT-1f4ygg

crazy romanians
youtube.com/watch?v=TgmKrGSJVnU

crazy hungarians
youtube.com/watch?v=EQd-eg4FyKo
youtube.com/watch?v=SBir90Rbfok

youtube.com/watch?v=KL7-Y4_3QMs

youtube.com/watch?v=pEEgCQJ0Gck&ab_channel=VICE

>Poles believe Poland is the homeland of Slavic people
nah, we just believe that we beat Alexander the Great's ass and defeated Caesar under Carrhae. Caesar was cool tho, because he gave us one of his daughters and we named a city in his honour.

I think Polish nobility used to believe they were descended from the Trojans or something

Every people had weird shit connecting themselves to the ancient Greeks and Romans like that though (Romans themselves even had a similar myth dating their origins to Trojan refugees in the Aeneid)

They really don't hide the Neo-Byzantine and Third Rome stuf, tho.

This is true though. We elected Trump too.

That proves nothing.