He hasn't invested in ARK

>He hasn't invested in ARK.

Good job riding the waves on bitbean and mooncoin, anons, but let's not pretend that the profits you made were due to anything but luck and the whim of whale groups. Meanwhile, ARK has been slowly mooning with a 127.65% gain for the past week. It's led by a team of solid devs, with the leading developer having produced software for the European Union and NATO. Among other things, ARK offers to bridge blockchains via smartbridges, as outlined in the whitepaper. Note that the smartbridges have not yet been implemented, meaning that the real mooning hasn't even happened yet. I encourage all of you to give ARK a sizable portion of your portfolio.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5I91CCrOodQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shhhh I'm not done accumulating

I put $50 in a few days ago and I am sitting at close to $70 now. Only regret is not having a bigger stake

Sitting on over 2,000 of these bad boys. To infinity and beyond friend!

I only have peasant amount. Should I buymoar now or wait for dip?

Same here. Thinking about taking some out of other coins and putting it here.

might not break the 22000 wall this time so it should dip a bit, don't kys if it does break it however

I have that urge too. FOMO is real. I don't want to miss out on the potential gains from my other alts.

Only a matter of time.
It may dip a bit within the next few hours if previous patterns are any indication, I'd wait. If it doesn't dip then go ahead and buy. Remember that whatever dip that may or may not happen is insignificant in the long-term when this coin goes to $20+.

Exactly. Unless you have successfully day traded... don't sell Ark. Ark has a bright future. It is wiser to hodl.

hodling 550 of this shit
wish i bought more

I'm HODLing this one.

ill be buying more if it comes down to within 10% of my entry again

795 here, still not fully satisfied, however strat,rdd, waves together with ark is where my stack is at.

Hopefully xrp moons a bit, I got 1k of them - I also bought some pretty highly so i get to sell some of it

Still not even top 50 on market cap. So much room for a growth spurt

There's a dip boys

>>He hasn't invested in ARK.

but user, actually i have!
holding 1500€ worth ARK and im prepared to go to the moon mission soon!

Holding 24k ARK, it's all I have.

>not on poloniex.

DROPPED.

Never put all your eggs in one basket, user

But ARK is literally the basket of all baskets. This can't go wrong.

i want to get more of this. the more i have it, the more convinced i get it's going to go to at least 50-60 usd, maybe ethereum status

I'm in at 92, probably going to buy another 100 at next dip. The HODL and forget about it. This things going to the moon, but not tomorrow.

>he doesnt accumulate coins BEFORE they hit polo

Besides Strat... I think Ark has potential to reach the value of ETH now, in a couple of years. Of course, it depends how well the project is handled.

Good thinking anons. Keep collecting more ARK. This coin has nowhere to go but up. In a month or less, Veeky Forums will be full of regret threads by people who never gave ARK a second look. Don't let it be you.
Only a matter of time.

Bless Veeky Forums for enlightening me. I now carry 3k ark.

Dip is now, better go go go

I can't add the transaction on cryptocompare, anyone else got that problem?

Can't you just transfer your funds to bittrex and get it from there?

I already bought directly on Bittrex, cryptocompare is just for tracking my portfolio

No idea then. Try blockfolio?

one of the best coins on the market right now, purely from a technical standpoint. Not even considering marketcap.

Search for the coin's page and you can add it from there. Stupid I know.

weird. thanks.

Any progress on an illustration of ARKchan?

Hi guys, my ether and cash posts to my coinbase today, what is the fastest way to use my usd wallet on coinbase to get into an exchange where I can buy Ark and other cryptos?

Thinking about going with bittrex, is there a better one? Not looking forward to waiting another five fuckin days to transfer my usd to BTC and then move it to an exchange.

What is the cheapest way to move these funds around? Someone was saying move to kraken first.

Sorry for noob questions, we really need a fucking sticky

Just move your funds to bittrex and you can buy ark from there. Make sure your funds are in BTC though, not USD. If your funds are in ETH, you can convert them to BTC through shapeshift, it's a pretty simple process. Good luck.

Waiting for some faggots to get cold feet and sell, so I can buy again. Bought it at 17552, but willing to accept anything close to 18000-20000.

Won't happen anytime soon. Look at the order book. Most likely it'll get stuck on the sell wall @25k for one or two days, but it doesn't look like it comes down to 20k again.

Looks like there will be a small dip soon. I would just buy anyways, whenever you get the chance. This thing will be at least $10 this year, probably more.

Dip Is over. New floor reached. Get in guys. This is still nothing.

>This thing will be at least $10 this year, probably more.

based on what exactly?

Transfer funds in eth. BTC takes fucking forever.
Also move a fraction of an eth beforehand to confirm the wallet is valid.

>9200 ARK
10% of my available capital in this thing. Is it enough ? Estimates where it could moon to?

top 10 on coinmarketcap is likely

Honestly, I expect it to hit $20 in the next couple of months, probably more. At the very LEAST, it'll hit $10.

>lambo land
L A D
Don't make me dream of such riches.

Well yeah. This thing is pirmed to moon. It's not a shitcoin. Most of Veeky Forums haven't even noticed this coin yet. Even with all the gains we've seen, we're still very early in this coin's lifespan.

I'm the user who suggested that idea, still think it's great hopefully the guy who did dgb chan gets bored with it and comes on over to us when this shit hits the stratosphere

Do yourselves a favor and watch this whole interview...

I realize it's 1 hour long but it has everything you need to see for ARK's potential.

It's 1 fucking hour.. just listen to it while you're scrolling Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=5I91CCrOodQ

This is it, guys. This is the next Stratis. Feels so good to be in this time. This is the one that is going to make us all rich.

Ark seems really good and hasnt exploded yet, undervalued coin.

is still a good time to get in?
I'm afraid I'll be buying at ATH anons.
pls help me

Not a single fud or negative feedback about this coin.
What are you up to Veeky Forums surely its too good to be true

whale shills senpai

get in before it goes up again. don't wait.

Some say there are already many coins that "do the same shit". They're aren't any, though.

Ark is on fire this coin is going to get a market cap in the hundreds of thousands sooner rather than later!

bought 1800

dunno whether I need more

kys then problem solved

>tfw holding a bag that's going up 30% a day

im dumping my wage when i get it in a few days

stay poor then faggot I don't care if you're too dumb to buy this

I don't get it

the price never dorps somhow its a bag LAMO

just sell you dumb shits, its gonna crash soon, just look at that ATH

BLOCKNET does, which is my I am heavily invested in both. These projects bringing cross chain communication into reality are almost guaranteed moon missions.

>he missed the ARK

Fuck it. I'm way up on bitbean, I'll buy some and see where it takes me. The tech looks good

lol nope im on the +1000% train

Just sold all my 10 LTCs and went balls deep into it.
Hope I don't burn in hell.

Same user, I spent most of the weekend reading about it and bought in at 16k, you won't regret it

The community around ARK seems to be more active, but Blocknet looks also nice. I don't know too much about Blocknet, what's you're concret evaluation?

This isn't ATH. ATH is 30k sats

volume is rising a lot ... potential moon mission soon

It's actually higher than that, I think like 34k

Fuck it. I'm throwing 3 of my last ETH into this. I had bought 10 at 48$, road it to 200+ and now diversified to make 7x gains.

Longterm holding this and Waves. Was gonna get Bancor but I refuse to help the jews

nice choices user, I'm hodling the same along with a bit of strat just in case. Disappointed in bancor too...

Where do you hold your Ark? Should i get the wallet?

22.5k wall down

should be smooth sailing to 23k

Downloaded the wallet myself but couldn't find the wallet file to back up...keeping it in bittrex for now.

>tfw only 350 ARK

peaty sure you only need the pass for a backup

OP here, I'd definitely recommend the wallet, for peace of mind if nothing else. You can also stake your coins but it hardly does anything.

FUDers, I understand your frustration, no sarcasm. You think you're too late for the moon. I've been there countless times with RDD, DGB, XVG, mooncoin, etc etc. But the truth is your not, this coin has not even began. The gains that have been made are extremely insignificant compared to what will be seen in the next few months. This coin hasn't even released its main tech yet. You're not late. You haven't missed the ride. Buy in. We're all gonna make it.

And to the guy calling me a whale, I'm a poorfag with 1.2K ARK.

>But the truth is your not, this coin has not even began.
I actually agree with you. The difference between the people posting screencaps from when it crashed in April and now is that back then, Veeky Forums was already flooded with threads about it. It's barely getting mentioned right now. Once threads start picking up, so will the price. That's exactly what happened with RDD, DGB, and XVG

>1.2K ARK
>poorfag
>tfw only have 660

It's like you enjoy being poor

Hold on wallet. I don't trust Bittrex to save my life. Wallet ez. Just phrase. Throw 5 ark at second pass if you're paranoid. Store on ultra encrypted paper in safe deposit box. Come back in 6 months. Suddenly lamboland.

Exactly. I failed to pick up on that pattern with the coins you mentioned so I missed the moons. Won't be the same with ARK.

We're all gonna make it.

>ultra encrypted paper

what did he mean by this

SO there is no wallet file ? If I download another client on another computer and use the first phrase it will pull my ARK from wherever ?

It has YET to be added to Poloniex. Think about that.

>A coin backed by tech neckbeard devs
Moved 20 ETH into Ark. See you guys in a month.

Don't give in; your fomo may cost you another opportunity while you hódl

Do not be emotional when trading or you won't do it for long

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Yes. That's the rule for crypto in general.

Exactly. So much potential yet to be realized.

Not to mention he developed tech for the European union and NATO

Yup, it's a very good thing to go by. I also bought some bitbay. Criminally low 24h volume right now compared to other coins, and it's basically a better version of bitbean in terms of marketability and development (although bitbean does have the meme factor)

Huh. I think I'll increase my holdings to $10k later after I figure out this passphrase business.