There will be a minimum time of one hour for the Bancor ICO. So you can expect them to raise 100M...

There will be a minimum time of one hour for the Bancor ICO. So you can expect them to raise 100M. This is going to be insane. What do you think guys ? This will surely get overvalued with the hype. But will it drop directly ?

blog.bancor.network/bancor-network-token-bnt-contribution-token-creation-terms-48cc85a63812

Fucking brilliant. This is looking so promising it's beautiful.

Fucking bullshit. They will get well over 100 million. BAT did over 30 million in 15 seconds and this is even more hyped.

So for investors the returns will be way lower.

It really seems like an excellent solution and makes me really confident in the team that they would come up with something like this.

Unfortunately more people in the ICO means less of a value gain after it ends but that's I guess it's better than not being able to get in at all, which almost certainly would have been the case.

Are you fucking retarded?

"Oh, thank you so much Bancor. You guys are so nice."

They just want more money you faggot.

Yup, every ICO with high ROI were ico with cap and people crying for not getting in, which then bought on exchanges to jump on the train. Now everyone will jump on the train at once. Don't know how to feel about this one. Maybe wait until the last minute to see if the raised amount is not too big, but everyone will do the same and send their stash at the same time

This is great fucking news for ETH.

Wow, what did I use bitcoin suisse for then? I put in a shit ton as well. Is BNT going to dump?

YESSS

i might actually have a chance to get some then

so how does a newfag buy this ICO?

money

>buy eth
>wait till ico starts
>use myetherwallet
>copypaste their ico address, data and gas limit
>send eth
>hopefully you get a receipt in your mail saying you got in, and the whales didnt swallow everything
>enjoy minimum 5x gains

Yhea seems like I did good not to register to btcsuisse with their 100chf + 1.5 % fee

thnaks. Do I have to register for anything? ICO address gonna be on the main website im guessing right.

what happens if I send eth from bittrex?

You lose your money

Don't do that, bittrex will get your BNT for free because the smart contract will send generated tokens to the originating address.

You must send the payment using your own eth address that you have control over (myetherwallet, mist)

was thinking the same, glad everyone on this board isn't dildos

So buy more eth or bancor?

From what I get they are going to put 20% of the raised ETH in the Bancor reserve, and the CRR is going to be 10% so the amount suitable for conversion immediately will be 2% of the Bancors given out to people, or 1% of the total supply.
How many ETH do you think they are going to raise? Also how are they going to ensure their hidden cap with the minimal time of 1 hour? Bancor reached its cap in 24 seconds, it's certain that the cap will be exceeded multiple times. That means billions of dollars in ETH are going to pour in, right?

I'll personally long ETH with a not-too-crazy leverage

>That means billions of dollars in ETH are going to pour in, right?
Would this be bad or good for ETH holders?

great way for (((them))) to get all our precious coins

Can americans participate?

Good.

Loads of conversion to ETH from alts, the ETH recieved by the greedy fucking jews will be held so won't be sold back.