Okay i bought the fucking fake gold bars like some user suggested spamming Veeky Forums

okay i bought the fucking fake gold bars like some user suggested spamming Veeky Forums

what shud i do naow?

throw them out, those are fake

Sell em on Craigslist for less than cash4gold stores pay

insert into trashcan

user I have a small unit I bought in China that measures the speed of sound through different materials. It can differentiate gold from Tungsten very well. Send them to me and I will tell you if they are real

throw it away clearly it is fake

is this a new meme? wtf

also which fake gold bars are the real fake gold bars? asking for a friend

Realizing scamming your way to the top wont be accomplished by peddling petty penny made copper gold bars. You bought gold bars on half a suggestion to sell it, why not invest your money in some more viable like memecoins.

There were some PAMP 10 oz bars that were tungsten cores covered in gold that showed up in Manhatten jewelry shops

let it hit you that you are the idiot rube you are supposed to sell those to because the only way anyone will buy those is if they think they can sell it to other idiot rubes

Those are clearly fake bitcoin bars. Sell at a loss but be glad you recovered some of your principal

okay so you bought worthless gold?

use them as ornament or something, or throw them out, they are worthless lol

anyone that knows his gold can easily tell fake gold from real

this, reputable stores will know how to test for this, choose shitty hood nigger stores or craigs list, dont get robbed and dont hand over your id for any reason or ur risking serious time

i have some copper dildos u can have senpai

Secret service will be meeting with you soon

dumbass motherfucker got scammed

Carry them peaking out of your pockets and women will fight to suck your cock.

why scamming your fellow people when you can get instarich with memecoins?
you should neck yourself fucking commie!

no need to wipe the lube off it then, it will help with the transducer function

That's an idea.
Go to localbitcoins and find a sucker from another town willing to give you bitcoins for gold.

KEK LMAO. This scammer is so good he got people to VOLUNTARILY buy his fake gold.

they make Argor Heraeus fake bars? you are aware that the S/N on them can be checked?
please make a non-blurry closeup of one, I'm very interested in seeing them in detail to compare them with a bunch of real ones here

do you intend to sell them explicitly as fake gold or are you planning to commit fraud?

people like you is why I can only buy from APMEX and pay their stupid upcharges

you are going to get yourself killed

Kek.

is there chocolate inside the gold?

Whoa it's literallly cryptocurrencies!

Use them as collateral to buy buttcoins.

kill yourself