Did you miss DGB, RDD, BB and VTR?ZEN is mooning NOW on Bittrex

Just added to bittrex. It hit it's floor and is now trending up. Get on the fuckign train fgts.

Watch the chart. Whales are accumulating. This thing is ready to explode. Get in fast.

shits gonna explode

zen?

L-LOOK HOW HARD ITS MOONING D00DZ

i cant find it on bittrex?

ZEN

for the record i can only get 30 of these but i think that will be enough its market cap is so ridiculously low for 1m coins in circulation

Because the first buy was a massive one at 80k sat? Just like BAT's first buy was 1.2 BTC for one coin, so it fucks up the immediate chart.

I'm in at 52k sat and it's at 62 now. In like, IDK 5 minutes? FUD all you want but it's gonna slam past 80k again really soon. It's at 64 at the end of my typing this, lmao.

Lmao make that almost 70k 2 minutes later.

im not fudding i have 30 of these, i unironically think it will do very well

up it goes

I guess I missed that. Sorry friendo.

bought some at 0.00579999 let´s see how this baby does

cha

ching

68k wall

GUUUUUUUUUYSSSSSSSSSSSS

wish I put in more aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sell me this coin other than pnd. Will I be able to buy a Lambo a couple of years down the road if I buy now?

Don't do it! It's a hardfork of $ZCL you're just giving all the $ZCL holders a tonne of money!

30btc wall on 800000

Fake sell walls are up to allow whales to accumulate.

yah, this is just in the accumulation phase rn. we'll be back at 800k in no time.

Don't panic. Volume still rising on it's way to 1,000BTC

TIME TO BUY INTO THE DIP IF YOU HAVEN'T YET BOYS

lol panic pls. this thing is going to the moon

EVERYONE IS BUYING IN! DON't MISS OUT ON THIS MOON MISSION BOYS.

volume increasing, sustained upward trend, why would anyone not want in on this coin? do you hate free money?