"Give me your tired, your poor

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Gay

LOL have fun in Somalia, buddy.

>poem written by Emma Lazarus
>Lazarus was born into a large Sephardic-Ashkenazi Jewish family, the fourth of seven children of Moses Lazarus and Esther Nathan.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips.

>the eternal jew is just trying to fuck us all over

So you're just a racist piece of shit?

>She is an important forerunner of the Zionist movement. She argued for the creation of a Jewish homeland thirteen years before Theodor Herzl began to use the term Zionism.
>Israel for Jews, white countries for everybody!

Oh shit.

“We opened the gates to all the world and said: 'Let all men who want to be free come to us and they will be welcome."

Finish the poem Veeky Forums

>I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
I am the eternal whore.

The Stranger within my gate,
He may be true or kind,
But he does not talk my talk--
I cannot feel his mind.
I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,
But not the soul behind.

The men of my own stock,
They may do ill or well,
But they tell the lies I am wanted to,
They are used to the lies I tell;
And we do not need interpreters
When we go to buy or sell.

The Stranger within my gates,
He may be evil or good,
But I cannot tell what powers control--
What reasons sway his mood;
Nor when the Gods of his far-off land
Shall repossess his blood.

The men of my own stock,
Bitter bad they may be,
But, at least, they hear the things I hear,
And see the things I see;
And whatever I think of them and their likes
They think of the likes of me.

This was my father's belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf--
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.

Poem a man named Xu, from Xiangshan, while stuck on Angel Island due to Racial Quota laws

>Just talk about going to the land of the Flowery Flag and my countenance fills with happiness.
>Not without hard work were 1,000 pieces of gold dug up and gathered together.
>There were words of farewell to the parents, but the throat choked up first.
There were many feelings, many tears flowing face to face, when parting with the wife.
>Waves big as mountains often astonished this traveler.
>With laws harsh as tigers, I had a taste of all the barbarities.
>Do not forget this day when you land ashore.
>Push yourself ahead and do not be lazy or idle.

>She argued for the creation of a Jewish homeland
I dont see a problem with that given the general apathy society had towards antisemitism

But there's a reason for that user...

>Jews are bad m'kay

Nope. I'll give you one more guess.

Are you retards still trying to blame rampant immigration into the US, on Jews?

America wouldn't exist as a power without her laying on her back spreadeagled, taking on, all incomers, no matter where they came from.

> whore

Ask Joe "Run a train on my wife" Biden

It always amuses me when Basement Nazis, who disdane the literary culture of the universities they've dropped out of, find a single poem that on the surface backs up their dullard political beliefs so they spam it at any opportunity to seem sophisticated.

Kipling is always a favorite for these dimwits because Kipling was generally sincere in his poetry, but because they are Basement Nazis, they can't understand irony and treat every poem as just an artsy manifesto.

"except chinks lmao"

And how well is the Jewish state working? Last I checked they can only maintain their Jewish nature by aggressive military operations and keeping people in ghettos, its a scheme which is sure to reach a breaking point where they will have to choose between their espoused ideals and their ethnostate

The Jewish state is if anything proof that an ethnostate can only be maintained by authoritarian measures and war. Our friends at /pol/ might be ok with that but I am not

>israel
>ethnostate
lmao
it's like 20%+ arab

They consider it a "Jewish state" or at least the Israeli right wing does. Make of it what you will

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

In addition to posting Kipling like how emo kids post Poe, Basement Nazis love posting some of his lesser, for-profit poems.

Not to shit on for-profit writing or anything, but just pointing out the total meme-iness of it. These dumb dumbs have literally never opened a book of poetry, never read any of Kipling's prose. They find a poem that got posted in the comment section of an Alex Jones video, they read it once, then copy/paste it everywhere. Then more Basement Nazis do the same, until there are like those three Kipling poems posted on every thread of Stormfront.

And all that just to appear as though they aren't really college dropout failsons who have politicized their loneliness.

Welcome to the Judaism 101, m8.

Is it really fair to make this exclusively about "Nazis" though? Left-wingers do the same, OP's poem being a good example. They don't even know that that poem isn't even on the statue, nor that the statue has nothing to do with immigration in intent.

I hate the left/right wing dichotomy. Not everyone is entirely one or another. It's myopic

>alex jones
You literally have no knowledge of who you're criticising.

Die Schlacht ist aus, der Tag zu End
es reichen Freunde sich die Händ
Es wird zwei, dreimal abgezählt
gar mancher fehlt, gar mancher fehlt

Und bei dem ersten Morgengraun
die Krankenträger zogen aus
Wen bringen sie so bleich
so schwer, auf blutbedeckter Bahre her?

Der Spielmann ist mein Kamerad
der mir den Tod erlitten hat
Ich schau ihm still ins Angesicht
er sieht mich nicht, er sieht mich nicht

Wir legen ihn ins kühle Grab
wo er sein Ruhebette hat
Gott schenke ihm die ewige Ruh
laßt singen uns ein Lied dazu

Wer weiß, ob nicht noch diese Nacht
die Kugel uns ein Ende macht
Man gräbt uns dann ins kühle Grab
wer weiß wie bald, wer weiß wie bald

This was written with the understanding that it applied to whites.

>A Jew wrote a poem a century ago
>Guess we can never change our laws

It is fair to point out: these dweebs and their more dangerous friends despise the culture that surrounds art- the existence of cosmopolitan people who's life if primarily about creating art triggers the shit out of them.

For the average failson and NEET, this is because they don't fit into this culture or because they have some fucking psychodrama because they flunked Film Making 101.

For the actual organized and committed fascist, arts are a way of exchanging ideas, and since fascism is "Stop Liking What I don't Like" with guns, arts are always targeted to appropriate and eventually wither away.

However, saying publicly that paintings of vaginas triggers them would expose them as the autisimos they are. So they desperately search for "good" art- moral art. Since most moralizing art sucks, they have to find things like Kipling.

They know he has a reputation as a chauvinist, and so they scroll through his poems looking for something that seems to restate their opinions, without any deeper attempt at appreciating or understanding.

There is political art of all kinds and all political sides appropriate art. But these people also actually enjoy the art. Their political agendas aren't inherently anti-art and anti-culture. Fascists are (as are some anarcho-shits) and their half-assed appropriation deserves to be mocked, along with their other failures in life that led them to such a retarded political ideology.

>They don't even know that that poem isn't even on the statue

It's pretty explicitly about the statue tho

>Good day sir, I'll have you know we at /r/Chimpgenocide are actually boycotting Alex "the Jew" Jones because a Twitter feud between PJM and Saint Spencer, please correct your posts, this is a serious issue, we demand respect

It was written by a Jewish zionist, actually

France starts shit and then bails.

It's always been like that.

Where can I find these lines in the Constitution?

By modern liberal standard most people in Western literary tradition are nazis or racist.

right next to the part that says "if you're ever dissatisfied with the current political system just vote in a strongman more than happy to shit on it"

You're going back Pedro, and Abdul isn't coming in.

t. Has never actually looked at the demographics in Israel.

>caring about the constitution makes you Mexican
Got it.

Restricting immigration is perfectly constitutional, Pedro.

Yeah, through a process, Not by presidential dictate

Are you a sitting on the bench of SCOTUS now, Pedro?

>I'm not a Nazi because NO ONE is a Nazi

being as judges are already ruling against the executive order i dont think I am wring. Also my family is from france

Hitler should have inscribed the numberg laws on the Brandenburg gates

So why did USA stop being the best and easier to immigrate to?

Just integrate them baka as if you're gonna suffer from a few more Banh Mi you're not even an ethnicity

Only white people can be integrated, muslims actually radicalize more with 2nd and 3rd generation as Europe shows us. And blacks have been in America for 400 years, 150 years since slavery ended and they're still not integrated.

Only anglo saxons can be integrated. Germans have been here for over a hundred years and they live in their own communities and the Irish have in America for hundred of years and their still not integrated

>judges
>telling the presidential what to do
TOP KEK

>being as judges are already ruling against the executive order i don't think I am wring
Misinformation is best information. He fired the acting attorney general who sought to make a power play around an executive order. The Job of the attorney general is to carry out the potus' orders to the T not be an insubordinate. And it is constitutional to cease all immigration from a country. They are allowed to enter if they have business to do, however. And all previous citizens are allowed to stay.

>judges
>in charge of re-writting legislation
>lol its a tax said congress
>lol its a fine said SCOTUS
t. Obamacare.

I'm not American.
Isn't it where most European-Americans can't even tell 100% what kind of white they are?

there have already been injunctions, while the president has wide latitude in this area he is still bound by certain laws in what he can do,

Things were a bit different a hundred years ago

So are American whites still segregated into Irish, Italian, Scottish, etc?

And are minorities really self-segregated over there?

going by this logic India is a hindu state even though it's explicitly secular.

>there have already been injunctions, while the president has wide latitude in this area he is still bound by certain laws in what he can do,
The executive order was given life by a law Obama passed with pork barrel politics. Basically it said that these countries were a risk and allowed a halt of immigration. Its completely in the legal framework.

>guardians of the constitution
>not telling a public servant what to do.

and then they extended it to american residents and people that already have valid visas.

There's a part of me who truly weeps for the state of the world and of my nation.

My heart belongs to Columbia.

My heart beats as one with all those who ever looked up at the stars and dreamed of a better life for themselves and their loved ones; the ability to fulfill their potential.

In a sense, anyone who has ever to dared to dream of a better world where all men can walk in freedom and to better themselves and uplift others through their example is an American in my book.

Would that I could give that opportunity to others, I would.

But I can't.

T. Patriot act

why are white libcucks always so adamant about flooding their counties with Muslims and non whites? can't they see it's objectively not in their best interests? are they just virtue signalling?

What's their end game?

>What's their end game?
To kill as many black people as possible.

>In a sense, anyone who has ever to dared to dream of a better world where all men can walk in freedom and to better themselves and uplift others through their example is an American in my book.
What the fuck is up with you Americans and always claiming that anyone can be an American? The original Americans were all white, how is the new guy off the boat an American when they don't meet the historical definition of an American? It's like you guys don't even care about your identity.

Germans and other non-Anglo whites are 100% integrated. If surnames wouldn't exist you wouldn't know that your neighbor has a German, Irish or Polish ancestry. Meanwhile blacks have been here for centuries before them and they're still completely isolated from the rest of the country even though slavery and segregation are ancient history now.

>What the fuck is up with you Americans and always claiming that anyone can be an American?
I'm an American and I don't feel that way, the people who peddle this shit are typically shitskins themselves.

>Muslim lady on TV wearing hijab
>dark as coal
>heavily accented I wanna say Somali Arabic
>"Our founding fathers would have detested this! Our grandfathers fought the Nazis because of this! I will not let MY country circle the drain like this!"

Except I am white. Demography and identity politics are for tribalists.

I think that anyone who can dream of making a better life for themselves and have the capacity to do so personally should be welcomed with open arms.

Different user
But for fuck's sake - I'm not even American and I hate when your minorities say 'we're American!' - NO FUCK OFF YOUR ANCESTORS DID NOT CONQUER THAT LAND AND LIVED ON IT FROM 400 TO 200 YEARS. YOUR FOUNDING FATHERS EVEN SAID NONWHITES COULDN'T BE CITIZENS 4 YEARS INTO THE NATION'S BIRTH.
Uppity cunts, I'll tell you.

Hey user. Other people will call you cucks, but as a nonwhite immigrant, people like you make my day much better.

It doesn't even matter whether they conquered it or not. The founding fathers explicitly stated that only WHITE PEOPLE can become naturalized citizens, and this wasn't repealed until like the 1860s when they suddenly had to deal with a bunch of freed niggers. America was founded for whites by whites, the art, the traditions, the language, the religion, 99% of about American culture is European in origin.
Then some Jewess revolutionary writes a shitty poem and suddenly every random Mohammedan rug salesman is supposed to be just as American as George Washington, it's crazy.

>just wanted to share and appreciate this uplifting poem
>thread is about immigration now

never change

Oh fuck off you retard. A shit ton of people that came into america were from 19th century migrants moving to the USA, a large part of them from germany or Ireland after the 1850s.

The Irish weren't considered white then.

Don't worry. After they put us all brown people in boxcars, you can share your poem.

The poem was written by a hypocritical Jew who wanted America to become a racial cesspit while advocating a creation of Israel as a homeland only for Jews.

Thanks user you're the reason I virtue signal really good to know I'm not doing it in vain.

>Oh fuck off you retard. A shit ton of people that came into america were from 19th century migrants moving to the USA, a large part of them from germany or Ireland after the 1850s.
>1850s
>you've only been here 167 years, you can't have a unique identity with that!

>The Irish weren't considered white then.
Then how did they become citizens with the Naturalization of 1790 act still in place?

Actually, I'll make let you make that argument. So, Irish, a complete population that is white, was able to hide in the population already in America, and this means we should take different ethnic groups? Fuck off.

cheers user.

I bet you live in or at the very least were raised in a 100% Lilly white suburb your whole life, and are now living in recently gentrified mostly white part of a "multicultural" city now. You'll eventually move back to a mostly white suburb, all the while wondering how those mean white racists exist.

>The Irish weren't considered white then.
Factually incorrect, it's a meme myth pushed by career Marxist ideologues like Noel Ignatiev who explicitly stated his goal is to end the concept of whiteness. Picrelated is a bullshit book he wrote.

Literally every legal document from the 1780s onwards defines white people as those of European descent - the Irish, the Italians, the Slavs, the Hungarians, ALL WERE CONSIDERED WHITE. Yes, certain Anglos were extremely prejudiced against them, but they were never considered non-whites.

>inb4 that Harper's Weekly picture which was just a humorous cartoon

You knew exactly what you were doing and why, faggot.

Latinos were considered white as far as the US Census goes until the 60s. I guess that makes all those mexicans white now.

And the irish migrants post 1840s lived for a large period of time on cities on the eastern seaboard and faced a considerable amount of discrimination due to their Irish heritage and their catholic religion.

Hispanics/Latinos aren't a racial demographic to begin with but a linguistic one.

No, I'm quite aware of the racial situation in America.

The problem is that many people of all ethnicities refuse to see each other as fellow Americans, and instead cling to their tribal identity like a safety blanket.

I suppose it can be in many respects, but should it be clung to at expense of unity and prosperity? Particularly in a nation like the United States which is objectively a multi-racial state?

I don't think so.

No, but before WWI certain "white" nationalities were still heavily segreated, often by their own will. German was the second most spoken language in the US and there were even dialects unique to the states. The Irish were regarded as only slightly better than blacks or Jews, and often faced discrimination in middle and upper class environments

That's basically their goal.

Irish weren't considered white but now they are -> white race is a social construct -> it can be deconstructed -> if it's not real it's okay if we import the entire population of Mexico and the Middle East here

There's always an agenda behind this bullshit.

and neither is "white" considering that you can have pale skinned central asians/iranians and dark skinned italians.

>cuck shit
>reddit spacing
Every goddamn time

>entire population of mexico and the middle east here

Nice hyperbole.

"White" and "European" are pretty much interchangeable.

I'm sorry you don't appreciate my formatting, faggot.

Would you prefer if I used le may may arrows, or can you actually refute anything I've just said?

>Reddit spacing

'murka only became a multiracial state in the 90s, I know you don't wanna hear it but it white as snow before that (with the exception of black people of course who the average white guy was warming up to in the 70s and 80s before crack and gangsta rap came along)

>Latinos were considered white as far as the US Census goes until the 60s. I guess that makes all those mexicans white now.
By law now, 'they're white,' which doesn't mean shit - they're not European. We even call Mussies white nowdays. Also, my argument is 'the Irish are white, my proof is they gained citizenship in early America where we political discriminated against nonWhites but yet we considered them white.' Your argument is 'a system that calls anyone white to make it look good now makes anyone European descents and American.'

>And the irish migrants post 1840s lived for a large period of time on cities on the eastern seaboard and faced a considerable amount of discrimination due to their Irish heritage and their catholic religion.
And guess what? Scots faced discrimination from the English - guess the South isn't white now!
Also, social discrimination =/= citizen discrimination.

Literally (literally) retarded.

My point is that while important, race shouldn't be a determinant to what constitutes being an American.

Make sure it remains a hyperbole.

There's a big fucking difference between "Irish faced discrimination" and "Irish weren't considered white". The latter is an outright lie.