How does one complete the system of German Idealism?

How does one complete the system of German Idealism?

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/lit/thread/8627576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An extra chromosome.

How can you complete what was already destroyed?

By going back in time and having 1848 succeed

Is Nietzsche an idealist? Actually, on that note, is Spinoza an idealist (I know he isn't German)?

Arthur is shit tier take him off

You go full Materialism. German Idealism and what followed are without a doubt the most destructive force in the universe.

But going full materialism is exactly what made its successor into what it was.

develop autism

Pass on Hegel if you wish to remain a sane individual

Don't worry about that, Trump will complete it soon.

What is missing?

What is trump synthesis of

Because...?

Hegel's philosophy: "If no one can comprehend what the fuck I'm writing, people will think I'm smart!"

By raising Thule

>Is Nietzsche an idealist?
Big question. Very contentious. You'll definitely see parallels with Nietzsche's perspectivism and idealism but he's so scathing about previous idealists that most people separate them. I'll quote the Stanford Encyclopaedia:

>It may seem far-fetched to think of Friedrich Nietzsche (1844–1900) as an idealist. After all, he presented himself as an almost fanatical anti-idealist throughout his life. In many of his published and unpublished writings as well as in his letters he expresses over and again his dislike and his disdain for what he calls “idealism.” A telling summary of his position concerning idealism is to be found in his letter to Malvida von Meysenburg (October 20, 1888): “and I treat idealism as untruthfulness that has become an instinct, a not-wanting-to-see reality at any price: every sentence of my writings contains contempt for idealism”. This harsh assessment is by no means easy to understand given his known sympathies with a perspectival approach to objects of cognition, his insistence that falsification or tampering (Verfälschung) is at the basis of most of our cognitive judgments, and his claims as to the dependence of knowledge on needs. Considerations like these suggest that in spite of his protests, idealistic modes of thinking are not alien to Nietzsche. At least some of his beliefs are compatible with what has been called here epistemological idealism although Nietzsche himself would have taken these beliefs to express a form of realism.

Hes the only decent one there

This

Your logical fallacy is personal incredulity

Because you found something difficult to understand, or are unaware of how it works, you made out like it's probably not true.

>write nonsense dressed in incomprehensible prose
>people complain
>"you just don't understand it!!!"
you can defend anything by that strategy
don't like my "artwork" consisting of feces smeared on a flag?
you just don't understand it!!!
personal incredulity!!!

Oh fuck off, he's the most overrated philosopher ever, he's the equivalent of those mystical "guru" New age buffons we have today

The world would be a much better place.

I will give Hegel one more chance this year. I'll prep up with introductory books first, but if I can't understand it I'll drop him. Nothing against (or for) the philosopher. I just don't need this in my life. If I wanted to read an incomprehensible book I'll just go to Joyce or Becket, because they at least have some aesthetic value.

Schopenhauer on the other hand, what prose, what clarity of thought, aims and expression! Every philosopher should aspire to write like Schopenhauer.

idealism is the greatest cancer in philosophy

Can't beat 'em

4archive.org/board/lit/thread/8627576