WW2 thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCK09g6gYGMvU-0x1VCF1hgA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

first for Germans could never have won

I really enjoy this channel's videos.

youtube.com/channel/UCK09g6gYGMvU-0x1VCF1hgA/videos

For awhile I stopped learning about WW2 because I knew slightly more than most people on the internet and everything left to learn was super dry, but this channel is teaching me a lot more.

I'm sad because we will never get an objective, non propaganized/rewritten history of this war. I want the truth, but it is an elusive want.

>I'm sad because we will never get an objective

we already have it though naziboo

and people said /pol/ are shitposters

>Germans could never have won
>/pol/

Why did Britain wait until it was too late to honor their alliance with Poland? I'd like to believe that they thought they were going to avoid the mistakes that caused one Austrian politician being shot leading into a chain of events that caused a world war, but if that were true wouldn't they have avoided entangled alliances in the first place? They seemed to have just hung Poland out to dry while pissing themselves, and then add insult to injury by giving them away to Stalin without second thought. What the fuck happened there?

(you)

Bump

I knew it before even opening the link
God-tier channel right there, every one on Veeky Forums should already be subscribed

I wonder when military discipline started doing this kind of stuff, this military equivalent of synchronized swimming just for the sake of teaching soldiers to act in unison and to take orders well.

I can't imagine the mercenaries of the Middle Ages did it nor the legionaries of the Roman Empire.

That tank flying a white flag at full speed
>WE SURRENDER WE SURRENDER!!!

This dudes videos are so fucking bland. Unsubbed quite a while back

Probably when muskets started to appear.

Have you considered Adderall? Not even bullying right now.