ITT: Pieces of shit throughout history

ITT: Pieces of shit throughout history.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walcheren_Campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good post, mon ami

Literally did nothing wrong

For every callous, bloodthirsty psychopathic figure I'm sure there is some retarded contrarian willing to say they did nothing wrong.

Ultimately I think that the actions of Robespierre and his St Juste were completely inadmissible and those two cunts got what they deserved. As well as half of the revolutionaries. I especially hate Marat. What a vile, hateful human being.

>defending a traitor
kys

what did marat do besides criticize douches and assholes in power

>be ultra-republican
>kinda successfull as a general, so becomes minister of war during the 2nd Revolutionary War
>wanted to shoot Napoleon once he returned from Egypt, only stopped by the other politicans because they still needed him
>when Napoleon came to power, he had to keep him, because he was just too powerfull and influental; even had to make him a marshal
>during the Battles of Jena/Auerstedt he was walking with his division exactly to where Napoleon (wrongly) had ordered him, even when the two great battles were clearly raging to his left and right just to prove Napoleon wrong
>Napoleon raged, but still somehow couldnt get rid of him

>during the further campaigns against Prussia/Sweden did great, but released all swedish POWs despite orders not to do so
>was told to hold some super important central village during the Battle of Wagram, but walked away in the night because he didnt liked Napoleons overall strategy and did not wanted to stay in that village.
>got dismissed by Napoleon right on the spot for being an insufferable asshole
>heard how the Swedes were seeking a new king and brings himself into the debate because he treated their prisoners back then so well
>convinced Napoleon to support a french candidate for the swedish throne (without telling him of course, that he himself wanted to be the one)
>somehow got elected to be King of Sweden (remember, he was supposed to be a die hard republican)
>played both France and GB against each other, without committing to either side

>when Napoleon lost his army in russia, went over into the 6th Coalition, became the leading commander for the northern front
>his armies drew enough french soldiers north, that Napolein lost the war in germany; but did as little as possible, so that hardly any french soldiers actually got killed
>Prussia wanted to dismiss him for being obviously too pro-french; but he now sweared to march directly into France, so he can keep his russian soldiers for the time being
>"hey Denmark, old friend, you really really should stay officially on the french side, I will meanwhile get a great deal for you when you finally come over to our 6th Coalition, trust me"
>took all the english money and russian soldiers intended for the invasion of France, but instead attacked Denmark for being a french ally
>conquered and annexed Norway from Denmark
>spend the rest of his life in luxury, fucking the most beautiful woman in scandinavia while modernizing the state and army
>his dynasty still rules Sweden today

He truely was the King of Trolling

>TFW I'll always be an insignificant wagecuck.
>I will never be this based.

His betrayal was justified. Napoleon was the Hitler of his day

Mark Antony. And I call him that under protest. Marcus Antonius sounds cooler.

You never know. The upcoming war will provide the perfect conditions for the rise of a young general.

>>spend the rest of his life in luxury, fucking the most beautiful woman in scandinavia while modernizing the state and army
who?

>t. papist

>was told to hold some super important central village during the Battle of Wagram, but walked away in the night because he didnt liked Napoleons overall strategy and did not wanted to stay in that village.
>got dismissed by Napoleon right on the spot for being an insufferable asshole

Also as a punishment for that, he was sent with a small army to stop the British D-Day in the Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walcheren_Campaign

Being sent fught the Brits was seen as a punishment because their land army was so pathetic no glory could be achieved in defeating them
French generals would much rather fight the real war against Russians and Germans than being sent stop those ridiculous British rats

Why don't you go live in North Korea, commiecuck?

Nice meme.

C'mon, you can't blame him for liking Alexandria and Cleopatra better than the steaming cesspool that was Rome.

>Napoleon was the Hitler of his day

I'm a bonapartist you liberal fag

what did he do wrong?

He rebuilt the country :^)

Leftists love her, but what did she actually do?

Holy s...

What a fucking bastard.

Man just couldn't see past himself. Napoleon was a bastard but you have no idea how poorly the French monarchy treated the peasantry. Napoleon would have been the best thing to happen to France short of true democracy.

He could have been Frances George Washington, he might have even had the guts not to be King.

>Man just couldn't see past himself
Yes, and?

He was a short-sighted moron. In other words, a woman.

dude is literally retarded

Be critical of Lenin. Which is noteworthy because most western communists didn't realize the USSR was pretty shit until decades later.

fag