DGB Dev explaining blockchain, watch this and you'll know DGB is the future

youtu.be/uszr2kpyrN4

digibyte is the shit its the shit itsthe shit itthe hsohti itsht shit

WAIT! THE ONES WHO HODL WILL BE TAKEN TO LAMBOLAND

We'll be in lamboland soon, people can still buy in now, it's not too late.

I feel the spaghetti from here
Just bought more

Smart move Digibro.

waht are the chances of digimon lambos

It's certain.

Oh fuck it's on... we have the best leadership.

is there r34 on digibitch?

Are there any other coins that have Windows notifications for transactions? This is the most satisfying thing about digi

check @dgbchan on Twitter user

nice

how many digimillionaires do we have here? at how many sats will user be one?

It's going to crash again, isn't it lads?

The tide has to come in before a tidal wave

i really wish i could afford more than 1000 dgb

>@dgbchan
fkn lol

i like that senpai, stolen

Well when we're all DGB rich, who's gonna care

That's an old video too.
Just wait till the presentation for Citi.

Wow he seemed nervous. The pressure to keep up appearances while managing a half billion dollar pump and dump must be nerve wracking.

How can you say half billion dollar and pump and dump in the same sentence? Do you think the sultan of dickholistan is trading shitcoins or do you think regular people with faith in the stellar product are investing? Which is more likely to you?

I think the fact that my normie friends have heard of this coin says something. Plus all the people here HODLing...fuck the PnD faggots.

Should I buy DGB for long hold?? I mean buy with significant amount of money for me which could be missed in the near future.

You sound like you're fomoing. Think about what you're about to do before you do it.

Full disclosure: I'm considering going all in on dgb, but it's risky because we don't know what June 9th will bring

If I were you I'd do it.

I think we are going to hit bottom of around 1700-1800 tonight and then maybe as low as 1550 again tomorrow before rebounding to the table of 2000

Steady hand hodlers

Wed we should see 3000
Thurs there will be a quick dump to 2400. This bottom will hold if you dont all get weak hands. and then up to 4500 - 4800 and then resistance just shy of 5000.

Friday we break 5000 and then its eth like chart for months.
my prediction is 65000 by the end of summer.

disclosure - I bought 65000 at 141; 35000 at 600; 20000 at 2000 yesterday.

screen cap this post.

buy this dip, you won't get many chances like these

might round up my total to 5000. think i need another 200 or so

Your welcome, digibro.

You're*

Is it good even if i only throw 250 (sats?) (Creds?) (Units?) on there? I dont know what the units are called.

PRAISE DIGI

I think honestly no one knows what will happen on the 9th and 10th, even before then as the extent of the importance of the presentation begins to kick in

The gaming integration is just the beginning

>tfw sold at 600

buy back in user

you cant lose much, since its not at its ATH

i set to buy it if it drops to 1500. Haha when will i learn

i sold 1.5 million RDD at 23 satoshi because it was going sideways for a week or so

everyone makes mistakes user, but its important to learn from them

That's smart, I was a bit skeptical before because I only heard this coin being used in relation to gaming, but if he pushes the international trade thing this is gonna be really something.

I'm really tempted to dump all my ETH in this now, should I?

Retarded normie tier shit meme.

>I'm really tempted to dump all my ETH in this now, should I?
i'm about to put everything i have so far into this dgb meme

I'll buy 500 eur worth of dgb as soon as kraken resets my retarded 1860 eur daily limit in the afternoon

What he said about 1:1000 ratio to BTC means 1 DGB would cost only 0.001 BTC at max, right? If so, that's not enough to make me millions...

I did exactly the same thing, best choice ever.

Bought more at 1880. Lamboland here i go

You do have to remember that bitcoin will take 100 years to reach its maximum capacity, but dgb will take 21

Pls Jared get DGB to $10 and you can fuck my bitch.

I don't need a lambo or fancy things. I just want a modest house and a bunch of rental properties so I can retire comfy.

ive only 3.4k but lets get some gains booooys

holy shit - $10 would set me up.

fuck man, 65000 sat is literally retirement tier for me and i haven't even finished school yet

please be right

Praise kek!

If DGB hits $10 it's going to hit $20

That would set me up with $105k on a $125.99 investment. Not bad.

fixed --- someone teach this guy to cap

BROS. The whales want you to sell on June 9th. They know that everyone is planning to sell then and when the inevitable price collapse happens they will pick up all of the DGB. In a few days, the price will increase.

I think the price will increase June 9th, Just like ETH did May 22nd

what if it's good news and it doesn't collapse tho

I dunno if any exchanges will allow transactions that small desu.

Exactly. I meant to say in preparation in the event that it is "bad news". Everyone expects DiguSign to get first. I'd say its done damn well so far but these new hands will just dump if not first. I truly hope it is first place though.