Is Digicucks a mess? Or should I finally buy in?

Is Digicucks a mess? Or should I finally buy in?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/university/charts/charts5.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meme triangle never lies.

maybe so, but what does it actually say?

will likely rise again

People are accumulating it cheaply before the moon tomorrow

Give her your energy!!!

going to put 0.12 BTC in it
>tfw not a nodigicuck anymore

Congratulations! You're in a community now, and by next week it will be a gated one!

The cycle of stupidity of nondigi losers is sad and hilarious

>I'll wait for the dip
>DGB doubles
>is this a good coin? should I buy in?
>DGB doubles
>it's going to crash
>DGB doubles
>lol it's just a shitcoin meme
>DGB doubles
>I'll wait for the dip to buy in
>DGB doubles
>is this a good coin? should I buy in?
>DGB doubles
>>lol it's just a shitcoin meme
>DGB doubles

buy in now, it's going to 50 cents in a month you fucking retards. don't you know anything about investing?

>tfw dgb will be 5000 sats soon

thank you. been lurking a while. hear all the phrases, but some arent typical shares and stocks talk. meme triangle is something from here

You may want to put more in. Every dollar you put in right now you will get 20 back in under 6 months.

You reckon it's worth it to move 1-2 ETH into this as well? I-it's not at an ATH anymore so not a bad time to buy in, r-right?

Yeah I know tf, so glad I got in before that last moon and the next one, see you at the top

What a selective memory you have...
To forget all the times it did dip, hell it dipped 50% once

isn't it actually quite universal? it's just a triangle pattern. I need to read up on more patterns, though some appear quite intuitive.
investopedia.com/university/charts/charts5.asp

this is gonna be the longest fucking week ever

It's your money but I moved 300 iconomi to buy more today if that helps you decide man

I think its going to dip hard on the news day

probably not called meme triangle though. With the pic it makes sense. You can see corrections etc after a mad increase and so on

Because it went up like 300%?
A fair trade off. Obviously its stable now, which can only mean its going upwards.
Especially near june 9

And what a retarded way of thinking you have...
>dips 50% once oh no
>has gone up 1900% in under a month
>one minor correction is a catastrophe abandon ship

If you like staying on earth as a pleb then I suggest not to buy.

God how can you faggots be so fucking frustrating? I never said anything about abandon ship you blind idiot. Fuck, you guys really only see what you want to see and remember what you want to remember.
You were talking about how its stupid for people to wait to buy the dip, as if the coin is constantly going up and not dipping all the fucking time.
No one said anything about catastrophe or abandon ship you just stuffed those words in my mouth. Why? I have no fucking clue why you'd do it. Maybe you're fucking delusional.
Who's going to make more money? The guy who buys in at an ATH of 900 sat or the person who waits and buys the dip at 440 sat a week later?

we are all autists here, we dont cannibalize our own kind

it was all a joke guys it's breaking the other way :^)

The issue is that one time, it's not going to dip. Who the fuck cares if you're missing 300 sat dips... if it doubles or triples, which it has before frequently, you lose ALL your gains. You don't try to "buy dips" for a coin like DGB. It's a long term investment and a future top 5 coin. THINK.