The aryan race is the purest white race in all of eur-

>the aryan race is the purest white race in all of eur-

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/french-archaeologists-discover-beautifully-preserved-de-1458835300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give me one contemporary document calling the huns asian

> io9.gizmodo.com/french-archaeologists-discover-beautifully-preserved-de-1458835300

>tfw asians nearly took over Europe twice

Given how shit modern society is, I kind of wish they did.

Stop posting meme maps.

To the Romans, "Asia" was Anatolia. But there's no doubt the Huns were non-IE speakers, either Turks or some version of Urailic.

A mutant's skull from france. I hope your failed search engine use spread some light on the huns

Aryans never lived in Europe to begin with.

Should we change all maps of Persia also? Seeing that a Persian monarch/emperor was a King of Kings.

Of course we won't, as new students will think there is some sort of conspiracy to hide the power of the Persian monarchy. But anyway, keep meming your retarded biased version of things.

I hope you understand why pic related was shaped that way.

I hope you're joking.

Pic related, did the Greeks have dicks on their heads?

Not mutants, they were deforming their skulls on purpose to mark an upper class pedigree. Egyptians and the Mayans were doing somethong similar.

>I hope you're joking.
Not even close to being the same thing.

Liberty caps or Phyrgian helmets are curved, the head space is the same as a regular helmet.

I didn't realize there is such ignorance here, people like you should be intellectually castrated.

You seem to have a habit of sticking your dick whereabouts it does not belong.

your mum thought it belonged.

Jordanes quoting Priscus on Attila
>Short of stature, with a broad chest and a large head; his eyes were small, his beard thin and sprinkled with grey; and he had a flat nose and tanned skin, showing evidence of his origin.

My mum's dead.

I know, I had to dig her up to fuck her. Worth it though.

Huns were Turks

>he doesn't know

That's great but what does some faggot two hundred years later have to do with a contemporary source?

They did the same thing in Aquitane, within the last 500 years very rarely.

That;s sweet, she would have liked that.

So were the Scythians

Turan soon, kardeş

Huns are turkic not turks

The funny thing is that a slav is inevitably posting this in butthurt when the huns, avars, mogols, bulgars and other mongrel central asian slept and wed their woman for centuries. Also lest we forget before their expansion how they were repeatedly raped by sarmatians and scythians...

Slavs are a linguistic group, not an ethnicity

You're a retarded memer

Slavs at the time of most of these subjugations and rapes were mono ethnic, especially prior to the 8th century when there weren't any people separating them. They formed an amalgam of tribes and people from a very recent expansion and were highly similar/primitive(they all didnt know how to work metal)

St.Cyril from modern Greece grew up speaking the language/dialect of the local slavs in his region and was able to speak to the sorbs, moravians, slovaks and czechs of modern poland/czech republic. There is also no mention of more than one slavic language during this period so it's safe to say they were still one cohesive group at the time and the linguistic/cultural distinctions of the modern period had not developed.

So no, you're wrong

Of course, the slavic volk were one nation one blood one third rome and not a bunch of tribes, all the way from the urals to serbia

ein volk ein fuherer ein rashka

This.

It'd be like saying "all Gauls spoke the same exact language".

They were tribes from an expansion so recent that they still spoke the same language, similar to how Mexicans and Argentinians still speak spanish with slight variations. I don't think you truly understand the gravity of the fact that Cyril could be raised speaking the local slavic dialect in Greece and still be fluent enough to teach Christianity to slavs in modern day poland. That's besides the point that they were all mongol rape babies

Why a Slav? It's the Anglos who call Germans Hun.