Why are there so many Irish Loyalists on Veeky Forums?

Why are there so many Irish Loyalists on Veeky Forums?

I don't think there are really it's just the ones we do have a very loud about it.

*are very loud

burger here
am quite proud of my pure aryan white irish heritage

>irish
>white

>>irish
>>white
>(you)
>not a faggot

>implying not
Glorious pure celtic blood, unlike those filthy English who are just rapebabys of Romans Normans and Danes

because Veeky Forums is a reactionary board

>celts
>white

Irish Loyalist here. i won't deny catholics were treated horribly, but the past is the past. It's not nearly as a big of a deal as it was 30 years ago. I am loyal to the UK because I feel more British than Irish. That's all there is to it.

>t. Roman ponce

You're Scottish

Why are they the dumbest people in Europe then?

Jews

Because Ulster isn't Irish, never was Irish nor will it ever be Irish.

Why do you say that?

As a Cambro Norman, I cannot understand how people actually draw this conclusion.

The very red hand on the flag is symbolic of an Irish man trying to win a kingdom there.

How can anyone even contemplate such a thing?

>AS A BLANKETY BLANK I THINK BLANKETY BLANK

>its this guy again

RESPECT ARE CULTURE

>again
?

Because people have too much tome on their hands OP

someone post the irish conspiracy pic

Obviously two english speaking people of the racial makeup should be united under one dominion. The plot to make Ireland into a tax shelter has failed to benefit the common people in the slightest, and the fact that Ireland has gay marriage but Ulster does not only proves the irish people are held hostage by Eucrats

Taig detected

Irish Unionist here. Fight me.

You're Irish.
An Irish citizen of the UK granted, but you are not British.

Personally I want to be rid of all bogtrotters, fight among yourselves, it's nothing to do with us.

(taking that you mean Northern Ireland rather than Ulster, a common error.)

Of course it's Irish. It's part of Ireland, it was always part of Ireland and always will be part of Ireland.

Politically it's within the UK, it is the part of Ireland still governed by the UK, it's residents are Irish citizens of the UK. The are not and never will be British.

>citizen of uk
>not british

are ye avin a giggle led?

No, you are not a Briton.
You're Irish, from and of Ireland. Nothing you can do or say will change that.

loads of british people arent britons you daft cunt

Autism is strong among anglophiles.

You are not either.
You are Irish. And your kind is not wanted in the UK.

The Irish are more British than the Anglos and Saxons.

So you think a poo or paki citizen of the U.K. Is British?

>The Irish are more British than the Anglos and Saxons

That's Irish.

Frankly, moreso than you, Seamus. They at least live in Britain.

Great Britain is the actual island that includes England, Scotland and Wales.

The Britons migrated through Ireland into Wales and the Midlands.

Brythonic and Gaelic are in the same language families.

Brythonic is Celtic, the Britons spoke Celtic. The Britons were Celtic.

Brythonic = Briton = British

say it to me face n not online n see wot comes aboot ya feckin bender

I know, I know.

Irish, grand bunch of lads. Have their own wee island and everything, great neighbours.

All of Prydain is rightful English territory. From Ocean to Germania.

hahahahahahahahahah that's funny, three are mutually exclusive lad

Probably because if you condemn a group because of their religion theyre not gonna wanna be part of your group

That works both ways too

Not him but they're more likely to identify as British than anyone else, with most UK citizens much more likely to identify as English/Scottish/Welsh etc rather than British

I'm not English but I have an English accent and I've always been surprised at the amount of people I've spoken to abroad who immediately grasp the implication that I'm not English when I introduce myself as "British"

which has bollocks to do with whether someone is british or did the argies get glassed for nothing?

Oh fuck me, someone from Northern Ireland who wants to fight.... There's a surprise, eh?

You can neither fight nor flute your way to being wanted here, come to peace with that.

come to peace with the fact that its the united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland cheeky cunt

Only until we can offload you Murphy. And you can believe me, Brexit will be a major step in that direction.

You've some BIG surpries coming.

>more in Ulster
>I feel British

Kek plastic Nigels are an embarrassment. You don't even know what being British is.

Does anyone in Britain give a shit about northern Ireland? I'm sure the powers that be would be happy to let Ireland have it back. Also Ulster unionists are biggest handicaps on the island

blow it out yer arse

Autism

A few Scots and assorted right wing doletards. Everyone of any consequence has been trying to get rid them for some time.

The place is nothing but a pot to piss money into. They're eternal beggars.

It's you Paddies we'll be blowing out of the nation's arse. And not a moment too soon.

>2017
>giving up territory
They'd be unwise for such a move.

I'm from the south, do you guys have a problem with me hiking to the top of pic related again?

No more, NO MORE, No more, NO MORE, no more Catholics left!

Why? Its a shithole full of drum banging lunatics who live on the dole.

God help the rest of the Irish when they have to try and feed them, but better their problem than ours.

the union is everlasting

over and out

You wish, O'Shaughnessy.

You bring nothing to the table and the UK is casting off it's burdens.

I'd certainly agree with that, if we got n irl back would be a good piss up n all and we could sing a few ra tunes but dunno how useful it would be long term

Resource rights, more population for one.

>Resource rights

that's what Rockall's for (sorry Ireland).

>more population

Of perpetually fighting, benefit scroungers?
That population we can well do without.

And shall. Happily.

>O'Shaughnessy
>Unionist

kek

It's all the same to us Brits!

*Jews

It's the Irish flute enthusiasts who think they're the lost tribe of Israel. They really are collectively insane.

Because U*ionistbulls have cucked us out of the rest of Veeky Forums

In the 1600s the Catholics genocided 120, 000 Protestants.

The Catholics said to them, "You came here with nothing, and you can leave with nothing". Then the stripped the Protestants of their clothes and force marched them out of the lands they had confiscated illegally from the Catholics.

This was close to winter and many died from exposure to the elements.

> modern historians say the death toll was 12, 000

Ladies and gentlemen, we are now landing at Belfast airport. Please set your watches back three hundred to match local time.

Ireland was cursed for holding to false Babylonian religion, England was blessed for embracing true Christianity

Protestants are so silly.

LOL. And following the offer of a fight, the discussion on Northern Ireland turns up a throwback preacher.

You could not make this up.

Because there are Northern Irish loyalists on Veeky Forums and on /pol/ which are extremely and extremely fun to trigger.

I haven't even read this thread but I promise you that I can find at least 5 posts from them, all being asshurt.

like fucking pottery, lad

They're perpetually moaning, perpetually fighting (and getting BTFO) and perpetually begging British people for more money. And they contribute the square root of fuck all to anyone. They just appear on TV every so often to whinge.

The Queen would rather have dinner with Gerry Adams FFS!

This thread is gold, unionists truly are the Irish at the end of a rainbow

threadly reminder

>You don't even know what being British is.
All you gotta do is face Mecca when you pray, right? How hard can that be?

u r part of the hibernian conspiracy ladd shove off

What about flutes? Flutes is one of the most Britishest things, flutes an' sashes an' marching where nobody likes you.

sounds like a gay pride parade

You know the english said that same statement about the Scottish right......

Not a bit of it, we don't even bake gay cakes. Flutes are very manly.

Hat they were Irish?

This one time, at band camp...

>manly
>those shades

good god even the bundeswehr had less gay sunglasses

Look at that fingerprint though.

Machismo Maximus.

I don't see any fingerprints on the lenses.

Ahh damn phone.... Should have been "fingerwork".

Alright, I'll admit his grip seems sound, but with those small wrists it better be.

I just realized I don't bleedin' care about Ireland.

God's word stays the same.

Cuckold

>2017
>Not being an Ulster separatist
I hate every man, woman and child alive in both Britain and the Free state. I don't fancy being ruled by either.

Northern Ireland should be independent.

Accuser.

I guarantee you that you'll be halfway to that goal by the end of the year.

Better start looking for new source of NEETbux.

Does he touch your tinkle?

Who does?