>"Fuck Islam"
>"lol yeah"

>"Fuck Christianity"
>"WHOA THERE buddy, put away the fedora and get that edgyness outta here"

">X Christian denomination isn't Christian"
>"No, Y Christian denomination isn't Christian"
>"no, ur not Christian"
>"no u"

the fuck is with your filename op? did you download that picture from google or something

Thor is the true God. Fuck hippy Jesus and pedophile Mohammad

There are no gods, and neopagans are cucking themselves out of hundreds of years of cultural development.

Because Islam is fucking shit up at the moment, so criticising it is entirely legitimate. Whereas the people claiming to despise Christianity really are mostly edgy cunts who think that the bad things Christians did centuries ago make modern Christianity evil.

I'm not a Christian, or religious at all, before you ask. But it's fairly plain to see that Christianity has moved on from its past atrocities, whereas Islam really hasn't.

I'll leave the second point for someone else to address, I don't know enough to get involved in denominational arguments.

>people don't enjoy having their religious and political beliefs mocked or insulted

If this is something you've had to discover or is in any way a revelation to you, congrats, you are literally autistic

Desu vault user

Catholics aren't Christian

I'm not even a Christian but fuck you

Meanwhile in Germany and France

>"Fuck Christianity"
>"lol yeah"

>"Fuck Islam"
>"Into the jail for racism you go"

FOR WODAN!!

>redefining terms to make yourself feel like a special snowflake
Fuck you.

Catholics were never Christian

>Saying that hitler went to heaven

That's up to God alone my friend

He did, the Mormons baptized him.

>Because Islam is fucking shit up at the moment

Why do you think so? Islam is clearly superior to Christianity at the moment.

This doesn't even make remotely sense

If you look at a rap sheet of Mohammed's life and think that a person like that is worthy of any sort of admiration or praise then you must have something deeply wrong with you

Prove me wrong

Christian pride is also an implicit ethnic pride, while muslim shit is just completely foreign to most people on here. Any other answer is a meme.

Looks like it's from Infinity.

>cultural development

>hate Christianity
>hate liberals even more

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

now thats some edgestering right there

MY GOD WENT TO HELL FOR MY SINS

WHO DIES FOR YOURS? NO ONE?

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

What logic skills you have. As a Catholic, of course Hitler did not go to heaven.

Yes he would have. Don't change the narrative.

Bullshit, salvation is by faith alone.