Do goyim have souls?

Do goyim have souls?

Other urls found in this thread:

mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0117.htm
rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, no.

Since "Goy" means "nation" or "ethnicity", and pluralizing it into "Goyim" means "Nations" or "Ethniciites", it would be asking if say, the collection of countries in Indo-China have souls.

People have souls, not groups.

By the way, I'm curious as to what tractate in the Gemara has the supposed quote in your picture. Or why if "goy" means animal, you have things like God promising to Abraham to make his descendants "goyim", like in Genesis 17.

how do I get a hot Jewish woman to enslave me and boss me around?

Abraham's descendants are not goy

Become a doctor

You can read it for yourself.

mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0117.htm

אֲנִי, הִנֵּה בְרִיתִי אִתָּךְ; וְהָיִיתָ, לְאַב הֲמוֹן גּוֹיִם.

Where in the Talmud does it say this?

>uses Hebrew instead of Greek or Latin
Protacuck alert

nat looks awkward and nervous and Kat has that dead souless look in her eyes that those MKULTRA fuck dolls who had their free will programmed out of them that the rich elite use at their degenerate cocaine parties

>Asks about a Hebrew term
>Is surprised that someone cites to a Hebrew source.

And I'm from a far older, nobler tradition than any of your silly Christian sects.

>nobler
OT > NT by a long shot, as much as I enjoy the child sacrifice, priest massacres and genocide I wouldn't call it "nobler". It's certainly a much richer literary tradition though

>rabbinical Judaism is older than RC or Eastern Orthodoxy
Wew.
>nobler
Okay

I don't think the quote in the OP pic is from the Talmud, sounds like a quote about the Talmud.

These are all from the Talmud though:
rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

how do you know which vowel to pronounce when?
do you just have to memorise every word?

>implying Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy are unchanged from the 4th century

What vowels go where are governed by pretty regular grammatical rules. Conjugation of simple, direct verbs, for instance, always ends with the same vowels depending on who is doing the verb, or if it's a passive sentence, who the verb is being done to.

You can get a bit of ambiguity in a few sentences, but it doesn't come up that often. If you're literate in Hebrew, it's not too much trouble. For instance, modern Israeli newspapers in pic related.

Most of those are fake.

Some of Abraham's descendants were Jews.

Some of Abraham's descendants were not.

Pretty simple.

Impossible.

The day you realize Jesus is YHWH will either be the best day of your life or the worst.

>mfw Abrahamic cucks have a little bitch fight over whose retarded religion is more """right"""

I can't wait until East Asia takes over the world and eradicates your stupid Abrahamic bullshit. Enough is enough.

>God promising to Abraham to make his descendants "goyim"
because the true descendants of Abraham are the Christians

Genesis was not written in Greek or Latin my papist friend

>those MKULTRA fuck dolls who had their free will programmed out of them that the rich elite use at their degenerate cocaine parties

Pics? Source?

Yes, but jews don't, they are evil, they can't have soul