Stratis (STRAT) is about to MOON!

Stratis (STRAT) is about to MOON!

Don't say I didn't tell you.

I love STRAT, it is giving me bones

kek

Buyed 7 days ago, fucking bank blocked transaction.

Bought at 1 USD, never ever selling

That's what I'm gonna do when this is all blasting off.

No way it's blasting off today. Still a great long-term hold though. Got like 1k of them

Here we go folks!

next ETH right here... Doing everything ETH does, just in a more useable language

strat will moon later today
now is not the time

IT'S HAPPENING

Hope it will.holding 1000 of them

ITS DIPPING BUY BUY BUY

MOON nao!!!

It'll probably be 24-48 hours from now imo senpai

the fuck is this

Whales

... Of course It'll dip.
The moment I got in at 420k, It dipped hard.
'Safest coin' my ass.

Did you expect this coin to make you a millionaire overnight? It's always been considered as a good long-term hold

It's going back and fourth from $9 to $11 since friday, it's safe because it always rises again.

you should do what you're good at and panic sell at the bottom

Realistically, how long til any new news comes out? I'm sitting on 50 of these and thinking of selling to get some moon action. Bought at $3 though so part of me wants to hodl forever

> Nigger CEO

To be fair he looks like the average Londoner, a paki-negroid.

>5/06/2017

you stop living in the past, nick

same

strat is something i can get behind because of the professionalism and technological advancement that is the project. if anyone looks at their website, they can see they are not just another shitcoin

We boutta launch boi

LET THE FULL MOON BEGIN AFTER THIS DEEP

stratis is dead. it hasn't been moving for the past 5 days

Looking for some opnions bro's, don't just fucking shill me unless you're a truly deprived phaggot.

>is it a good time to buy STRAT for long term HODL? The recent growth scares me but its holding support got damn well.

does this have the potential to go upwards of $100? What happens to STRAT if ETHEREUM really takes off to the moon/mainstream adoption, can both co exist

STRAT is dead man. It's still at the level of the dip, not bouncing back anytime soon.

Definetly strat will worth 50$ by this summer

Waves is the next eth.... don't say I didn't warn you.

Screen cap this and post in a year

Yeah, I've been watching WAVES for the last couple of weeks too. So many applications + the fiat gateaway is a step in the right direction for true mass adoption. Already been loading up on this mofo

seems like its about to lift off. i have 0.14 btc to but into something, thinking of start and waves. is guud?

Bought 10 STRAT, then convert to XRP because there's news of Paypal and Mastercard testing Ripple. But Ripple didn't moon, so I convert back to STRAT. I lost 1 STRAT between the conversions, now standing at 9 STRAT.

cool story bro

Pump this boys

Cripple is dead.