Anyone thinks most coins are gonna crash soon?

anyone thinks most coins are gonna crash soon?

those which were so crazily pumped last week specifically (so almost all top 40)

looks for me like we're in for a massive correction

cc kendo jak jde zivot

I see it... I see it too my friend. Already got out of most alts. Ready to switch from BTC into fiat.

I hope so, so I can buy in

the alts will dump and money will flow back into father bitcoin and mother ethereum

Personally I don't see how people could possibly return to fiat in these unstable times

If you see the future now don't change your mind once the dumps start happening

fuck that, im not selling BTC

BTC is a safe haven in these dark times

the real question is whether to buy alts which avoided the June pump or stay in BTC

But if you sell BTC... you can buy back in for more BTC. Tether is an alt...

when should i buy into eth?

>tfw couldnt get cash ready for the dip

when btc crashes all coins will crash too bit is does not matter since its the perfect time to go balls deeep in.

So in the event of a crash, assuming you can't pull out all the way to fiat, what's the best place to pool your assets? BTC? ETH? LTC?

From from the crash last week, all the other altcoins dip harder than btc... all of them. People have to panic sell them to get into btc/eth to get into fiat. In a crypto crash fiat/tether >> btc/eth >> all other coins.

can't wait for another correction. please come quicker

USDT.

a massive correction of a couple of weeks would be a great time to buy in. btw it's nothing to worry about, cyclical corrections are healthy since they counterbalance the surge in value and prevent the formation of a bubble

>pulling out of a crash
you're doing it wrong

do people still trust tether since it broke the $1 price?

Will the next correction drop the price below where it is now?

STOP TALKING ABOUT A CRASH

I'm not surprised tether broke $1 - it's easier to move around and doesn't cost $50 in wire transfer fees nor does it require a trip to the bank. Coins on Polo trade at a discount when the tether premium is over $1.00 so if you can get your tether for

THey will certainly have mass correctons like they did recently but if you were to stop checking coin prices everyday and only check back in a year, would they mostly be much higher? I think yes. You won't make the theoretical profits from timing the market during the ups and downs but timing the market is impossible anyway.

The crash happened 2 weeks ago. Already recovered. This is the year of crypto. ALTS Rising together with BTC

jebi ga
bar jednom mozemo da sanjamo

Most of the "experts" (I use that term loosely), say that a correction is coming.

There are so many normalfags coming on board, it's hard to tell what will happen. They could either sustain thimlngs, or dump all their shift the first time some Chink sells off.

Yeah... this market is unpredictable. I follow an early bitcoin adopter and a week ago he said it would crash so he sold half of his coins. He's regretting that decision now.

I think the normie horde has been artificially supporting the price of BTC, ETH, and altcoin prices. Good for the short term but the normie hands are weak and brittle. Whenever the stream begins to slow or a whale moves too fast there will be blood in the streets.

I was at a bar this weekend and this dude tried to sell me into his crypto investment.
Don't know him well but I know he's been trying get rich quick schemes for a while. In college he bought into the whole CutCo thing and some other insurance Ponzi scheme.
So he goes into the thing and I let him go for a while. He obviously doesn't know shit. Asks for only a $200 buy in and I lost my shit. I finally showed him my portfolio and he shrank like nuts in a pool.
Those are the people who are gonna cause the bubble.

Just buy siacoin. Best short-mid term moon out there. What car are you going to buy when it reaches orbit?