DGB will be a new online currency in 2018. Screencap this. You can get in at...

DGB will be a new online currency in 2018. Screencap this. You can get in at .05 USD now and be in Fiji in two years if you HODL it mates. I have insider information. See you guys in Fiji.

TRIPS CONFIRM DGB TO THE MOON

I have 1.3k digi. I dont have much had, is this enough to go to Fiji?

i'm holding but only got like 48k

I feel you, i only have enough money for 450 of them

I want more so bad :(

screencapped for the trips, what price are we talking about in 2018?

Digi is already starting to moon! Everyone buy in as much as you can! We are leaving the 2k sat floor and we're not coming back

Big tech firms are talking 10-20$ before the end of 2017z (I'm not fuckin kidding)

Owner of DGB is working in a contract with some big names in tech and I'm not gonna spill the beans but I'll say one starts with a G and the other starts with an S. We are Fiji bound by January. You'd be an idiot to even sell at one dollar. All this talk about 2k sats is funny given the enormity of what I found out. I came
Here cause you guys are my Veeky Forumsnessman and I need someone to hang out in Fiji with this winter. I have reservations at the Tokoriki islands in Fiji January 8th 2018 because that's when I'll be retiring.

See you guys in Fiji.

Tell me more daddy.

Will HODL my digibytes, I only wish I had gotten more at 1000

FUGG I NEED TO BUY MOREEEEE

Plz be true.

If so I'll see you in Fiji. How will I find my other digibros?

You'll see me walking around in digibyte shirt. That's all I'll say. January 8th. Be there bros.

will be sporting something with this on it

Nice dubs, but can you prove any of this?

It goin steady

digi4fiji confirmed

Just bought my ticket. Don't fuck me, Veeky Forumsbros.

>10-20$ before the end of 2017
plain bullshit, look at the needed market cap
1 billion $ is needed for 1 DGB = 1$

>Owner of DGB is working in a contract with some big names in tech
That's true, there is some awesome stuff habbening iin the background

0.50$-1$ at the endo of 2017 is more realistic.
Most retards will cash out wayyyyy to early to buy stupid stuff like a used Honda for their profit.

People need to realise TO HOLD! and NOT try to ride the waves.
Just simply HOLD even if there is a dip.

it already is a new online currency

the fuck lmao

1 dollar dgb takes 8 billion not 1 billion

Go back to preschool math and try again

Typo my friend.
Yes 8bn for 1$
80bn for 10$

So no, we won't see such number.
0.5$-1$ is truly possible (we are currently sitting around 0.05$)

"Bitcoin will never get above" blah blah blah.

DGB hitting $100 is a pipe dream, but $5 isn't unreasonable.

> $40 billion market cap isn't unreasonable

Try again

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha¸

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Been holding 850k since 30sats. I can hold a little while longer.....

Pro gaming is big business. If they manage to get into that scene and move into international platforms, Korea will jump on it.

Gaming is not top prioritiy.
DGB rely on business application -> Digu-Sign, Digi-ID, DNS stuff ... check the roadmap.

That's what they are presenting on the 9th of June in front of IBM, Microsoft, facebook, Appel .... and a ton of other IT companys.

Gaming is not the important part.

I know. What I'm saying is one small facet could push it to a $40bil cap. If they get the business applications pushed through, we could see near parity.

IF Digu-Sign really hits the market (based on what it does and how it works, which is pretty cool and great for the industry) it totally can hit the 1$.

The big issue is, that a lot of retards and whales will sell around the 9th.
Noobs are getting rekt, whales load up more.

A few months later we will get the news of partnerships and the rocket is going of.

There are 20? different prices at the citi4challenge event, DGB will surely get one of these. Which will be great too.

I just want to repeat:

BUY AND HODL THAT INVESTMENT FOR FUCKS SAKE.
You WILL get BURNED when riding the waves.
Just hold and ignore the price for a few months.

All my stuff is LT hodl.

What's the first thing you're going to do when that turns into $688k in 6 months?

>turns into $688k in 6 months?
are you memeing me right now, i have about 3,000 dgb myself.

;)

Anyone here who got lucky with Ethereum? Is this similar type of hype that Eth had? could it be real...

>hype that Eth had? could it be real...
that's what i'm wondering. seems like the hype has been useful each time with these shitcoins.

i'm out on btc right now and it'll take forever to get more approved through jewbase, should is it worth converting 1 eth or so into btc to get more dgb, or should i just keep my eth as it is? thanks in advance

Pay off all my debts. Best way to maximize gains is minimize demands.

Also, if it hits $1k by this time next year, I'll be ecstatic.

Trips Dgb will be in Saturn's rings.

If this actually gets to $10+ I will literally take 10 of you with me to Fiji so I can make sweet love to you

Fuck what do I sell to get some more considering I have 40k on other exchange?

Dgb is being shilled really hard. Is it legit a good technology? Is the hype there outside of Veeky Forums as well? I have some Dgb, but you guys make me want to get more. You are killing me here.

Memeing. That would be ~$155/DGB, or a $1.5 trillion market cap.

>Is the hype there outside of Veeky Forums as well?
the only hype that matters :^)

If it reaches 10$ ill buy a lambo

I believe in this one, my stomach is spinning a bit because in few days it will launch. No need to cap this, we all know it.

Had about 10k but I weak handed. Holding about 3k now