Why are you not in BAT?

Don't miss out on the next big mooncoin.

>basicattentiontoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/BasicAttentionTokenWhitePaper-4.pdf

Nice Shill, how long you been waiting to sell?

Good tech?
Keeping this till 2018

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAHAHAHA

Got in at 7k sats. HODLing

Got in at 12k sats. This is a long hodl for me..

Reeee
holding stronk.

I'll get in at 5k sats, senpai.

>p-please b-b-buy m-my bags senpai!!

devs said on slack plans announced this week. the creator of javascript smart guy.

AHAHAHA CAN'T BELIEVE I ALMOST LISTENED TO OP 2 DAYS AGO AND SOLD MY ETH AHAHAHAHAHA FEEELS GREEEEAAAT

Whale bags for sale,
did you ask what they spent that 35 million on btw ?

its up ×2 since 2 days ago lol

because I'm not buying your bags until it gets dumped by the whales.

This is the next Stratis, you saw it here. Screencapped for future butthurt'd and suicides.

Nope not at midnight, its was at 0.0001

i got in at 6000 and and is hovering around 1000 -1200 before next jump

What does this coin offer other than buying the ICO?

1000 12000 that is

Purchasing of Whalebags and crushings of dreams guaranteed in months to come

But but muh Ethereum, its definitely not premined and there sure aren't big bagholders of btc either? R right?

its going to be intergrated in the brave browser made by the creator of javascript used on every website in the world.

will there be a plugin for chrome also? or just with their browser ,..?

Plugin, browser, and an augmented reality HUD to let you interface with your spaceshuttle to and from the moon to pick up your Lamborghini.

Yeah, planned at least, according to the devs. Brave is actually a pretty nice browser by itself though.

Awesome!!! I just went in on the dip balls deep!!

Anyone know where to find one of those pie charts that I have seen on this board before showing the top holders of a coin? I swear I have seen one for BAT and other coins