What's a big-ticket non-degenerate thing that you'll buy/invest when you cash out?

What's a big-ticket non-degenerate thing that you'll buy/invest when you cash out?

Laser eye surgery for me. I never want to wear cuck glasses again.

Hair transplant

LAND
A
N
D

HGH

Literally property.

I’m sick of these plebs saying “ticket to Lamboland” and other stupid shit. Vehicles are literally one of the worst things you can blow money on. It also shows short-medium term mentality. Not surprising considering most are high schoolers.

But I digress. Property.

I will donate half to charity (and get the other half tax-free which isn't a bad deal).

A nice house or apartment. Quality vacations. Better clothes maybe.

I am too scared to do an eye surgery but I also hate wearing glasses.

40 acres with a small house/cabin on it.
if enough money, a small tractor to till the land and grow food
chainsaw to chop up lumber for comfy winters in the cabin, and enough land to produce cords of firewood for the winter sustainably

Will spend about $5000 on a sweet PC setup

Hoenslty? Pay off all my debt and hopefully buy a house or 2.

Downpayment on a house.

What a coincidence, I'm also looking at an eye surgery. Not for me but my girlfriend. She has horrible vision (literally like 4 inch thick lenses), degenerative myopia(?) and apparently there's some surgery they can do with implanting lenses under her eyes then you follow it up with laser surgery and it will fix everything. But we're poor and it's something stupid like $18k.

Other than that just basic future things like a home and college fund for kids.

These people talking about lambos are crazy, I don't care about being rich I just hate being so poor we can't even afford basic shit like the ability to see or a place to live.

Travel

nothing crazy expensive, just backpacking around Asia staying hostels

1) the nicest 4k tv I can reasonably get. An OLED. 75 inches would be nice. Then start my 4k bluray collection
2) would love to get those laser tooth whitenings
3) maybe laser eye surgery too but I don't mind my glasses that much. Sometimes I feel like I would be less autistic without them though
4) pricey classes like indoor rock climbing and martial arts

If I truly became rich I would even consider beards implants. Tired of this smooth-faced cuck life. They look like shit on the cheeks though, but I would ask if could realistically get a decent Littlefinger goatee.

>fucking up your eyes with risky and painful surgery
Don't do it man.

this.
we'd get along well lol

find a good local firm to build you a net-zero / passive house, out in the boonies if you want lower capital cost but higher personal maintenance and systems monitoring - in a metropolis if you wanna take advantage of economies of scale.

i think living in a well developed urban zone is better, your property (depending on local energy company policies) will generate income for you. most electric plants will pay you for generating electricity for them via PV and BIPV panels. also if your house uses active strategies and modern monitoring, it can auto adjust your energy usage to take advantage of off-peak gas and electric prices.

a small or moderate house of this type, depending on the state/city, will most likely cost 200-300k. if you want to ballpark it, look up local architecture firms and browse the residential projects on their site. you can probably find cost info in local articles online, zillow, etc. or just get in touch with them. good to build a relationship early, especially with smaller firms. they're hungrier for projects lol.

b..but laser surgery is like 1k
less than half btc

Just jump on test user it's great

My dream is to buy a 300zx z31, but the practical side of my brain says it would be a lot smarter to rent a property in AZ or something to list on airbnb

You can put minoxidil shampoo on your face. It'll accelerate your beard dev. Look it up.

Isn't that shit pure poison? Like Acutane. Don't know why they get shilled here so often.

Don't listen to this fudder OP. I got PRK eye surgery 2 years ago and my vision is perfect 20/20. One of the best life choices I've ever made.

guns and lots of them

Pay off my mom's mortgage

>big ticket
>eye surgery

It's literally $5000 max. Actual chump change if you had a fucking job

I'm an electronics engineer
I want to hire someone to help me develop a product that I've been working on for quite some time and have a stab at bringing it to the market

I just want to travel a bit and keep re-investing. If I manage to make it big, maybe diversify by flipping houses or trying a few business ideas I had

same

ill be buying a ticket to lambo land tbqh

So how much do you guys have invested in concurrency? Even if you bought into bitcoin at the start of 2014 after the big crash you'd have only quintupled (10x if you got just the right time in 2015) your money, while thats not shabby at all you'd need to have thousands or tens of thousands invested to really make good money. Or did people invest prior to 2012? People act like there's a 'big cash-out' so I don't think people are buying and selling at small peaks and dips. Are there other crypotcoins which inflate hundreds of times in value before bursting that I don't know about? Are people on this board just memeing?

HRT

Nocoiners, when will you learn?

im going to buy an electric box cooler

a septoplasty, its supposed to cure my sleep apnea

Pay off student loans, new computer to work on my indie games.

Tithe ten percent to my church (before people start tipping their fedoras at me, they helped me and my parents when we were briefly homeless, the pastor even gave us a van so dad could drive to work) give some to my mom and dad, keep the rest in investments

>Quintuple money in 3 years
>No big cash out
Do you think the world is ending next year or do you not understand compound interest or what?

My mama is an eye doctor of 30+ years.

Lasik Eye surgery is absolutely the worst thing you could do.

You have to get it redone every 10 yrs, every time you are further fucking up your eyes and when you have a problem down the line they cant operate.

You are fucking yourself later when you get cataracts.

Don't let them trick you into giving them more for the "lord". Those cucks will pocket it themselves.

good for you user, don't let anyone tell you what to do with your own money.

gym membership
new graphics card (my 560ti crashes when i try to play anything fancy)
new mobile phone (still using a galaxy s note 2)

Recruit fellow autists and lead an autist revolution, through clever use of propaganda, inciting other rebellions and technological superority. Endgame is the formation of the Autist State, not sure where though, maybe the Congo.

Have you been looking at altcoins? A lot of alt coins have made >3000% gains in the last two months, some up to 100k%, it's unreal.

1. 3 years of rent
2. New phone (using lg g3 atm)
3. OLED 4k TV
4. 8 ball of purest cocaine you can get