Siacoin will go to 1$ next week. Why haven't you guys bought it already? Also...

Siacoin will go to 1$ next week. Why haven't you guys bought it already? Also, what car will you buy when it goes to Saturn?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrianDEvans/status/870777055167762433
hpe.com/h20195/V2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=a00009224enw
trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sia
>$1

lol

>next week

>Why haven't you guys bought it already?

yeah sia going to pass eth marketcap buy now

Because its literally broken . Why would I buy a broken item?

Bought tons of it. Let the haters hate. They will all kill themselves when it reaches 1$ soon.

Also I will buy a Porsche Panamera.

Cheers

Please elaborate

$1k in, dont fuck me boi

irc.rizon.net
#bitcointraders
we have a pump and dump group on irc
feel free to join we are open to new members

SIA is super cheap right now, buy buy buy. easy gains.

Shit blockchain can't handle traffic, can't fix because miners won't upgrade. Can't withdraw from Polo and other exchanges.

That's why it's cheap now. When they fix it only way is straight to the moon

if sia goes to 1 buck i'll buy you a lambo after i buy 2 for myself

Literally the most undervalued crypto right now, if you can't realise that then you have no hope with crypto

If it goes to .5, you give me a honda?

im just going to use it to pay off my debts and then kill myself.

Fellow brethren here I see. I first need to kill off my family before I off myself.

Literally no downsides to this coin. Cost is SUPER LOW due to wallet issues which devs have already said will be fixed soon! Super high volume!

>Literally no downsides to this coin

Or you could buy zencash for a fraction of the price which has a fully working implementation + data encryption to get through the Great Chinese Firewall

Sia is best coin I have in my wallet. Thank you everyone for let me dream!!!!!!

I believe in sia but I doubt it will hit $1 any time soon.

Lambo baby!

Not with that attitude. Buy 40k and just watch.

Maybe not $1 (ever) but it's going to 10 cents easily over the next couple weeks. It's seriously the low-key next DGB and Veeky Forums is too dumb to buy in. Start accumulating for your own good, guys.

Fundamentally a good coin. Stop this one dollar next week shit. Judt get in now and hold

bought 5000 of the stuff thanks to the shilling. wallet is down for maintenence but that's okay. i'm just going to forget i bought this shit and if i see a bunch of excited moonposting with sia logos then i'll know i made the right call.

wallet down means people cant dump into the exchange to selloff
this shits gonna fly and so whale can stop it!

I already have 4k (brokefag here)

What's the tech and dev team behind Sia?

sia.tech by nebulous inc. HIGHLY autistic development team; long term prospects look good.

>wallet down means people cant dump into the exchange to selloff
okay, but do my purchases still count? i have 5k on pending, am i guaranteed the price and amount at the time of purchase?

Dis gon be good

If. If they fix it you mean.

yeah you just cant transfer to a different wallet. Do you realize exhcanges dont actually switch your coins? they just show numbers untill you decide to cash out. like bernie madoff but we're nowhere near 2007 yet

>Do you realize exhcanges dont actually switch your coins? they just show numbers untill you decide to cash out.
no i didn't realize that, i'm working on meme-understanding levels here.

Kek

wait what

explain this to me reworded please

so youre saying that no actual trades are going on? i dont -really- have the coin until i cash out?

Looking over the tech and devteam, I feel a good deal of potential in this coin. But why has the price been so stagnant? Low exposure?

I believe thats what they mean. When you think about it, it does make sense. When you buy and trade your balance changes IMMEDIATELY on the exchanges but when have you ever sent a coin that fast before?

Theres no way they are moving the coins around.

It's literally dumping hard.

Fuck off you shills!

It's on Sale you fucking hillbilly.

IF YOU AREN'T BUYING SIA RIGHT NOW YOU ARE A LOSER AND A SMELLY NOCOINER

almost everything is dropping because bitcoin is rising

sending coins between wallet costs fees. they have a list of everything you own, and they have cold (offline) wallets holding the coins until people want to withdraw them

The price has been stagnant because Bittrex and Polo wallets are having a shit

TFW WAITING ON EXCHANGE CONFIRMATION

GOD I FUCKING HATE WAITING I NEED TO BUY BUY BUY NOW NOW NOW

$1 here we come

ohhhhhh, that makes a lot of sense

thanks for clearing that up

You better be buying the fear and selling the cheer, this will be the next DGB mega pump.

You guys are coping really hard. You bought into a shitcoin. You made your bed now lie in it.

Can't wait till we hit 1$ and you're crying

AND IM GONNA KEEP MAKING THIS BED EVEN BIGGER UNTIL I HAVE A KING SIZE MATTRESS, WANDISIMO

DGBCHAN WOULD NEVER LIE TO US

IT IS IN A DIP NOW, BUY SIACOIN WHILE YOU CAN!! POST YOUR LAMBORGHINI NEXT WEEK. CHEERS

>Sia
>Shitcoin

Pick 1

I FUCKING WANT TO SO BAD BUT THE FUCKING PENDING TRANSACTION RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It is already rising in value. Buy while you can boys. It really goes to the moon at any time now

just got in at 537 meme me up lads

So what you're saying is. I should stop mining this coin?

no, you belong in the mines.

bump

twitter.com/BrianDEvans/status/870777055167762433

We gonna make it brah

I think I've got the black lung

RealisticLly how long would it take for. Coin to go from one cent to one dollar? Are there any other examples that I can look at where this has happened

has anybody's wallet got unlocked yet? mine are still locked and "in maintenance"

>HIGHLY autistic development team
o-okay

shit when I went to bed it was around 600-650 fighting to break the 700 wall. what the fuck happened?

CTR bruh

is shit bouncing back, or should we consider any trading tonight fucked because of BTC

The price in USD hasn't changed too much. Just BTC rally is nutso

>bought 4mil at 337sats

Fuck one lambo, I'm buying the dealership.

Chinks assaulting BTC with the power of FOMO. When BTC rises a lot it leaves the shitcoins behind.

Altcoin holocaust, it's red all over. Not sure if Asia is gonna make anything change for the better.

Sia is in a good spot though, tomorrow is HP's Las Vegas event and they're gonna have a demo of the Minebox (with Sia).

Trust me, HODL for another 24 hours and you will be pleased.

>4 Million

Impressive.

What makes you think this is such a good investment? Hunch? FOMO or did you do some actual research?

okay then I'm hodling. is this a good time to buy some more sc?

fuck yes

Ive been holding for 2 months. Just riding the waves my dude.

Now is a great time to convert inflated BTC and buy suppressed Sia.

Pure arbitrage opportunity.

who's buying at 480?

Yeah, I wish I had some BTC. I have all my portfolio right now in about half ETH and the other in various alts, but this massive BTC surge makes me realize keeping a bit in BTC might not be a bad idea for when BTC jumps way up, so I can use it to buy alt dips.

The hype behind this coin even outside of the Veeky Forums space is quite large. It's most prevalent direct competitor; Storj, is focused largely on the consumer side, whereas this is focused on enterprise applications (much more profitable for a focus on storage solutions)

The dev team is good, currently the coin is INCREDIBLY undervalued, and they're already starting to gain some real world prospects.

>minebox unveil
>lots of 'public' (within the cryptospace) attention

RUMORS:
>meme tweet about SAP+SIA;

SAP is fucking HUGE in enterprise storage. As in, THE storage solution. If this even turned out to have 1% legitimacy behind it, SIA would hit $10/coin almost overnight, no doubt about that in my mind.
>meme screencap of SIA + HP partnership

big name decentralized storage? Another +$X.00 gain for the coin.

From a personal perspective, I work as an account exec. for one of the largest tech providers in the US. I deal with customers on a daily basis that would love a solution for storage such as this, so I can see the usability of the platform.

$10/coin
So, 7x the market cap of Bitcoin overnight huh?

And FUCK, just missed that bottom of the huge really, forced to buy in at 575.

Sauce for the HP thing? I can't find anything for tomorrow

Lol fucking tards, the entire worldwide cloud storage industry is around $30b a year and you expect SIA to ge worth all that now as beta software?

>SAP is fucking HUGE in enterprise storage. As in, THE storage solution. If this even turned out to have 1% legitimacy behind it, SIA would hit $10/coin almost overnight, no doubt about that in my mind.
Sorry to burst your bubble but the rumor is empty air. I got word from the lead dev himself. There is nothing going on between SAP and sia.

I'll be happy with 10 cents

YELLOW LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR SV ROADSTER

is this firewall resistant like zencash?

Realistically, what's sc's potential? People say it's already mooned

hpe.com/h20195/V2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=a00009224enw

>i-it's gonna moon guys just wait
>okay last time didn't count, it's going to moon this time for real
>it's being held back by poloniex issues..
>g-guys just hodl, there's wallet maintenance on bittrex right now which is preventing the moon mission
>alright this time it's actually happening! $1 by next week!

i just bought 1500 SC yesterday with my remaining BTC
i'm ready for the moon bois

Dude. I don't know about you but within a month or so, sia went from a marketcap of 30 million to over 400 million.

Ok so next month each sia coin is $100 each?

Motherfucker do you even?

Depends. Realistically, we have mooned beyond the worth of sia at its current stage. However, part of the reason why sia is valued so highly is because of its emphasis on creating a good product and not market. Sia wants to be a decentralized storage that can eat a bit of Amazon S3. The total market value of Amazon's storage is over a hundred billion. If sia is able to just eat a bit at that market, it will be worth a lot, without having to compete against bitcoin or any other fiat coin like monero or whatever.

Sia does have the potential of becoming insanely huge.
The roadmap for the next two years shows what it plans to accomplish, so within that time, it would be a good coin to hold.

trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap

Also, it's one of the rare coin where the devs cannot just simply cash out and run away like storj for example. Because of this, people have been saying that ''sia is one of the safest bet to invest'' and it's the reason I invested a year ago.

lol
No. I don't expect it to rise beyond 2 cent for the next four months. Use your fucking head. 1$ per sia would be a marketcap of 40 billion. It's called memeing you fucking pleb shit.

No it wouldnt you fucking mong

1,000,000,000 / 26,617,940,330 = 0.03756864684 btc per coin

You should check your math.

Yeah I know, I forgot that .037 is cents not btc