SELL SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/ALIEN/BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

but im american

fake

they can only ban the exchanges tho

Is Britain turning into Russia, or what?

your government will come for yours too

the whole point of cryptocurrency is that they're resistant to govt interference, retard. worst thing they can do is banning exchanges

They really want to an hero their financial industry don't they
first by leaving the EU and shutting themselves off from that market
and now by denying to even enter the crypto game

they are already banning github and sourceforge, anything that allows unmonitored messaging and coding

Literally this. Get out while you can.

It'll take exactly one attack funded in Bitcoin to get crypto branded as an illegal terrorist currency.

I mean, I guess it's hilarious to think about NEETs who made a few thousand off this stuff winding up in Homeland Security detention and stripped of every asset when the hammer falls. The smart ones will take their winnings and get out before apocalypse.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

Fucking conservatives ruining everything. First I was poor and they want to cut my benefits, then I was wealthy and they want to take my sweet gainz. Fuck.

Are we witnessing the birth of Airstrip One?

>worst thing they can do is banning exchanges

This will kill the industry. How can crypto traders exist without an exchange?

VPN and/or decentralized exchanges

> GitHub
> unmonitored

nigga wat

haha jesus christ, she's almost as bad as thatcher.

thank god i live in Ireland.

enjoy your brexit, retards

Theirs more than one country on this planet.

Do you guy's know what they really fear? I mean what they are truly fucking terrified of? All the money in UK is going through a process called Capital Flight. Do you know why this is happening? It's because UK is dying. The same thing is happening to shit countries all over the world. Take a guess were the only safe place that money is going right now? Crypto. She wants to stop rich people from abandoning the dollar but it's not going to work because the money always finds a way. not to mention crypto is literally built for just this sort of thing.

Even if they actually managed to ban crypto in the UK it wouldn't do shit. The money will still find a way to leave, and the only people that suffer will be the normal UK people who can't get a slice of the pie and are forced to hold their dying fiat. Get out while you can, Not out of crypto, Out of the fucking UK.

>he missed BTC
>he missed ETH
>he missed DGB
>he missed RDD
>he missed XBY
>he missed STRAT
>he missed Moon

2 BTC at 1 sat left. Walls are INCREDIBLY thin the whole way up to 18 sats. This is a definitely a gem, I don't see why this couldn't be pushed all the way to 10 sats, there isn't even 9 BTC to get all the way to 10 sats. You don't want to miss this.

yobit.net/en/trade/ALIEN/BTC

for real what the fuck

aren't they supposed to be /ourguys/ now we are rich

who fucking benefits from conservatism if it's not poor people, or rich people, that's my questions now

they want a "meritocracy"
shilling shitcoins does not apply

Everything except Bancor will be banned because the Bongs are controlled by the Jew overlords.

keep in mind that retarded country also left the EU so they MIGHT not make the smartest of decisions

fucking hell that's pretty dumb
but we know politicians and we know May - she's responding to events in a way to reinforce, rather than back down on, her previous statements on the magical realm of the internet to save face before the GE. Problem is everyone already knows this is retarded and the more libertarian Tories would rebel against shit like this going through Parliament. I do not see Labour or the SNP being in favour of this

>Troika not being more opposed to crypto than even the UK govt.
they're just yet to care about it since crypto's proportionately much smaller in the EU than the UK, this is only 'happening' here by coincidence from some dumb old woman's ramblings
(also I'll never not enjoy brexit thanks x)

>mfw btc is going up, alts are going down, and I have both

i hate the conservatives but this isn't true, faggot. dont believe OP's lies

Brexit is not the problem. Just a government overstepping in every aspect of life; in this case, markets.

>Mfw china, japan dont give a fuck about the west and keep trading

>mfw ethereum with its alliance including microsoft and other top-tier western companies will have too much influence for crypto to ever get banned

you can send messages via crypto tranasactions so it's going to happen

Nice hobonickel ftriend

Prediction: Governments will not ban cryptocurrency.

Think about it - where is the power in society? the wealth? In first world nations especially, very little of the economy can actually be found in real, tangible, material production or labor. The vast, vast amount of money that exists is entirely fictitious (and I don't mean this in a "lol fiat" way): the entire stock market is essentially one huge speculation machine based on various economic and emotional factors, that while somewhat tied to the health of individual companies and industries, would be every bit as volatile as crypto markets were it not for the sheer magnitude, public involvement, and regulation involved.

What does crypto offer governments? Think about it - the stock market is great, and makes a lot of people a lot of money (same with various resold loan packages and such), but they are still generally tied to real, tangible things. Companies, products, services, something at least. This is a "good" thing insofar as that it provides a basic way to guarantee value. But, on the "bad" side (at least for top-tier investors) is that it also limits growth potential.

Cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, seem to have no ceiling AND no floor. This may be bad for the average citizen, but for the Wall-street moguls that use millisecond-scale trading bots programmed by a team of highly-paid ivy-league mathematicians and supported by millions of dollars of infrastructure? For the banks and institutions now capable of a new set of incredibly numerous and complex investment or loan portfolios? For the politicians that want a slice of that pie, or that are bought by those with a slice?

No, they won't ban it. They're not going to kill an $80+ billion and RISING market because it is scary. They might regulate it. Tax it. Set laws around reporting on exchanges. But ultimately they only dislike it insofar as they don't benefit from it. And now they know they can.

wtf! i love corbyn now!

Both parties are elite controlled.
One side fucks up, the other comes in as the savior, then it too fucks up, and the other comes in as the savior.
The masses too brainwashed realize this.