Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_celts.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you know how easy it is to get published

well if it's in a book it must be true

well unlike that book

there is evidence of the O.P's book

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_celts.htm

it's not he dumbest text on celtic history, some of the northern irish believe they're a lost tribe of israel or whatever

what is the proof?

>irish
>white

meme went a little too far

oh well if it's on a book AND website then there's no doubt at all that it's true.

Do you think people would just go on the internet and tell lies?

The internet is Lain and Lain would never lie to me

Afrocentrism is cultural appropriation in its purest form.

>The Major isn't watching over you as a near omnipotent cyber-being

I wonder what % of blacks can actually belive something that retarded, most white people don't believe the nazi faggots that say things like "ancient greeks were nords" or shit like that.

I've never been able to understand their obsession with literally stealing other peoples cultures. Pic related, have you ever tried to debate afrocentrism with a black person? They get defensive as shit and start spouting off all this Nubian bullshit, trying to link back to professors from the Civil Rights era like they had no racial agenda when those claims were made. If I were a legitimate Egyptian, I'd be fucking pissed at black Americans and from what I've heard when asking about this, they ARE. I guess it makes sense to wish your culture had contributed more, or to try to glorify their achievements for the sake of racial pride. But to flat out claim the entirety of one of the oldest civilizations in history, then turn around and unironically bitch about dreadlocks being cultural appropriation, is just sanctioned hypocrisy.

>Pic related, have you ever tried to debate afrocentrism with a black person?
I don't think I've ever met one in real life. Where do you find these people? The closest was some conspiracy theorist Black guy at my old job and he believed a lot of nonsense like that the Chinese have little cameras in our TVs.

I have quite a few blm black friends and none of them go this far. At most they'll claim egypt and even those arent common.

Because for most (both Afrocentrist and Nordicentrist) it's just a way to reconcile racial supremacy with a lackluster history.

>Northern Europeans/Sub-Saharan Africans are the master-race
>Then why did civilisation develop in the Middle East, Egypt, and Mediterranean first?
>...Well "actually" the original Sumerians/Egyptians/Greeks were Nordic/Black

Nordicism isn't really that popular outside of places like Stormfront, while Afrocentrism is pretty mainstream. If you don't believe me, go to any black media outlet Facebook page and check out the reactions every time anything Egyptian is mentioned.

Also, nordicism used to be popular during the 18th and 19th century when people simply didn't fucking know better. But with the amount of documents and genetic data we have TODAY there's simply no excuse to participate in this sort of wewuzery.

>Homo-1
>Homo-2

I have managed to avoid drowning.

>ntury when people simply didn't fucking know better. But with the amount of documents and genetic data we have TODAY there's simply no excuse to participate in this sort of wewuzery.

at least Nordicists during the 18th and 19th century at least tried to present their arguments in rhetorical and evidence based fashion

afrocentrists don't even do that

This is just my opinion, but I think that this all might have to do with black Americans feeling "disembodied" and separate from Western Culture and the world around them to begin with. Aside from the fact that most blacks have lost most of their cultural ties to Africa, they also have difficulty identifying with the histories of European peoples for their obvious association with whiteness. This probably gives them a sense of lacking history and achievements of their own.

They are westerners, however, and this leads them to try to claim places in western history that are noteworthy, because those are things that are valued by everyone else. Ancient Egypt is a popular target for Afrocentrists for many of the same reasons.

They're both cancer.

he may actually be right, the irish have always had a negrotic air about them

a high percentage

look at how many rappers wear ankh necklaces or have pharaoh tattoos

Does he not realise that the Celts literally lived in mud huts? Why not claim the ROMANS as black, sheesh what an idiot.

You're pretty spot-on. You'll find very similar trends in states that are trying to construct a national identity (Balkan history).