Bancor Confirmed Go for USA by Dev Team

Two days ago I emailed the BANCOR team asking if the ICO would be avaible for the USA. I just heard back from them. Here is what they said:

"Unfortunately, the current token allocation is not available for US Citizens. As such, our pre-token allocation agent, Bitcoin Suisse, can also not work with US Citizens.

During the token allocation event itself (it was just recently announced for June 12th, 10am GMT), we can't really know who is sending ETH to the contract, but we clearly state in the terms that US Citizens are not allowed to participate due to regulatory uncertainty.

Thank you so much for you support and positive feedback.

Regards,

Team Bancor"

>During the token allocation event itself (it was just recently announced for June 12th, 10am GMT), we can't really know who is sending ETH to the contract,

This is the same shit you say at a hacker con before presenting something that could be used for illegal purposes. "Oh course, this is just for demonstration and educational purposes only and we do not condone illegal acts."

BANCOR USA IS GO! Get ready, goys.

Uncapped sale going to be bigger than BAT and turn it shitcoin

It's not uncapped. They just had the cap hidden to prevent another BAT.

Kikecor
i
k
e
c
o
r

wrong. 1st hour is completely uncapped

wrong friendo

>Duration: The fundraiser will run for 14 days or until the hidden cap is reached, with a 1 hour minimum time.

not only are you paying a 100% premium (50% of BNT will be issued to the contributors in the fundraiser) but you'll also be buying at market value

Read their blogpost. It's uncapped for ONE HOUR. After one hour is passed if it reaches the hidden cap or more it stops, if not - continues

Yeah, first hour is uncapped, which pretty much means no cap. Pretty nervous about this too.

(((bancscam)))

join bancornetwork.slack.com

everyone is talking shit about the terms so they might change them if theres enough backlash

I'd rather roll the dice and try to get in with a low cap than basically pay retail

GET IN HERE, WE PAID FOR THIS SHIT, DON'T LET THEM SCAM US

We're going to be fucking rich.

kill yourself you fucking day trader ICO dumping nigger. nobody fucking wants you buying in. not the devs, not the investors, fucking nobody. go cry about not being able to fuck everyone over.

p.s. suck my circumsized dick

Are you guys suggesting to invest in this coin, I'm a new fag, and I was reading that the total volume in some days were 0, that means that nobody invested in that coin in each 24 hours cycle?

>bancornetwork.slack.com

Don't let them rip us off! demand they put back the cap on the ICO

fuck off you mongrel, no cap means every investor will lose money when it hits exchanges and drops BELOW ico price

>"d-don't let them rip us off! let ME rip you off by d-dumping immediately!"
shut the fuck up with your shit-brown ID you fucking pajeet faggot scammer.

read my ID you fucking bitch.

"Out"

They're not going to change shit. People are fucking retarded and still would throw all their money at them.

You can even find bunch of morons on there who think uncapped ICO is a great idea and actually bought into this whole "make it fair and protect from whales" shit.

I guess this morons don't realize the higher the cap during the ICO more risk investors take and smaller returns on investment they receive (if any at all).

More like a loss on investment, when you have to baghold this shitcoin for 8 months just to see the final product and get a small ROI, compared to what you could've gotten if you just held bitcoin or eth

Fuck all you BAT whale wanna be cucks who want a cap. If you like the idea hold long term. This ico is going to make noise

ONE HOUR
NO CAP
10 BAJILLION ZIMBABWE BANCOR TOKENS CAN BE YOURS FOR JUST 1 ETH +1.5% AND 100 SWISSBUCKS

And here we go, another dumbass willing to lose money and help devs to buy lambos
read this

Bullshit Im sending ETH anyways

get out of Veeky Forums for once and stop talking about "lambos" and day trading. i doubt your retarded ass even read the whitepaper.

When you say ICO price you mean is the lower price it can get, Sorry I'm a new fag recently into it, where can i buy some of them?

What exactly do these ICOs mean when they say "regulatory uncertainty"? Is it "illegal" for Americans to participate in ICOs, or is it "illegal" for them to distribute to Americans?

Both, because in America regular joes aren't allowed to invest in startups.

Bancor dev /out/, they have memes on there facebook, they have successfuly scammed Veeky Forums

I didn't say anything about day trading, you retard. I read the whitepaper, I know what this bancor shit is about.
Well, go and fucking make those kikes rich with your money then. But don't cry later when you're selling your bags for half the price you bought them

It means jack shit. Im an American and bought an ICO that said explicitly no Americans.

the only reason you could attack the hidden cap is if you want to dump. that's it. shove it up your ass quick dollar dump faggot.

they said there's a HARD LIMIT, FOR EVERYONE BUYING IN.

then AFTER people had bought in, they announced an UNCAPPED sale

oh god, what a fucking idiot.
Please buy into their ico. I really want you to lose all you have and kill yourself

>buying a kikecoin

I'll pass.

one hour uncapped is fine, you idiots.
if you don't do this, whales are just gonna looteverything in 1 min by paying monster fees to cut the line.

both of you don't deserve to own any. i can't wait until summer is over and you new faggots have to go back to school.

I bet you're that sockpuppet retard on their slack channel. Off yourself.

you can keep replying, but i'll just reply telling you what an obvious FUD retard you are.

they could reach a 500 million in that hour. you are then investing in a company that immediately values themselves at 500 million. waves, the #10 coin right now, is currently at $565,526,000 and sells for $5.66 . For 1 eth you get 100 bancor so the price of one bancor is $2.48...the risk here is real for meager, if any profits, and little headroom for future rises, and due to it being an hour long and literally everyone buying it there will be an increased risk of panic sells and hard crashes. in this instance it's safer to wait for it to hit the exchange and then decide.

time for jail user

Whoa now buddy, that's crossing the line.

Forgot my image

Also, in regards to the market cap, if you think about it from Bancor's perspective, they obviously want the coin to have plenty of room to grow. If they set the "hidden market cap" too low to where it is mass volume right off the get go, the coin would stagnate and die.

Rather, my guess is they've already chosen a percentage for the "hidden market cap" and will set it based on how the ICO and pre-ICO goes. Some low percentage, like 5% or 10% max.

what does the hidden market cap even matter if it's uncapped for a whole hour? they could exceed it by 1000% in that time.

enough shilling bitch

don't explain man.
buy from them later. If at all...

Good thing I waited for the ico announcement. I was even thinking of getting in the pre-ico with the fees. But with unlimited 1h cap there's no need, though also I'm going to invest only a 10% of what I originally planned because the roi will be much lower.