What did they abandoned Tengri for Veeky Forumslam?

What did they abandoned Tengri for Veeky Forumslam?

I want to bully this little girl.

Islam was more profitable

Trade.

Because monotheism is objectively superior to paganism.

>Abrahamic religion
>monotheism
>mfw

to rule over muslims without them durking out
nomads lack the infrastructure to impose a religion on conquered people

Financial and political reasons for the most part.

0/10.

Isn't this the shota hentai?

If i remember the turks converted to islam only because they were taxed too much by the caliphates.

iirc its an historical manga about a Turkic bride, A Bride's Story or something like that.

What? No.

There isn't even much hentai of it because doujin artists usually try and emulate the original artist as best as they can, and no one wants to spend the time. It's like Berserk. There isn't much in the way of doujins for it for the same reason.

Someone link to this plz

It's literally called "A Bride's Tale".

It is about QT Steppe Waifus doing QT things. It's even created by a female mangaka.

It is not of lewd.

Tengrism is more or less monotheistic famalam

Do we need to have this thread every day yesterday exactly the same question was asked.

That's a nice hypothesis but I think it's due to lack of a big enough fanbase. Evangelion has god tier doujins

>Straight Shota
>not lewd

There are no breeding scenes
>Ywn see Karluk impregnating and endlessly mating and legally creampieing with her Amira

Outside of whatever tf people are talking about in this thread, this looks like a pretty cool manga

Does anyone have any other good historical fiction mangas?

Is this from otoyomegatari?

Tengri is a monthiestic religion you silly goose

Because it was all the same shit to them anyway. Which is why steppe "muslims" continued to drink alcohol and make charms that granted them protection of the spirits.

Historie and Heureka are comfy. Some people like Vinland Saga, but it's a bit over the top at times. I haven't yet checked out Ad Astra which is about Hannibal and Scipio so I can't say if it's good. There's also a cool manga about Papua New Guinea I read a while back but forgot its name.

How can a religion that is characterized by ancestor worship be monotheistic?

Same reason why they assumed Persianate culture.
Steppe nomads assumed the customs of their settled neighbours, as happened countless times before that. A lot of them went into the service of the Abbasid caliphs or feudal lords in Khorasan, and then brought it back to their people. Then after Turkic conquests they just assumed the faith of their subjects.

Also, for a ruler Islam is preferrable to Tengriism since it doesn't demand him to be ritually sacrificed if misfortune befalls the tribe.

Same way that Catholicism can be called monotheistic.

This, many catholics celebrate day of the dead. My family venerates the dead, saints, and mary but we are monotheistic in the sense that their is only one that is God.

Try this. it's pretty good, plus you have interesting post face where the author talk about what she decided to include or not in the history and why she took some liberties.

I have no idea if there is english scan though.

>ritually sacrificed
u wot m8

That's ingenious. Really motivates rulers to prepare for all eventualities and keep their people safe.

As always, history is a downhill ride.

Catholicism is not monotheistic

>My family venerates the dead, saints, and mary
>we are monotheistic

"No". How about you and your family convert to an actually monotheistic religion, like Islam, for example (particularly Wahhabi variety of Sunni Islam. Shiites, Sufis and Alawites are neither monotheists nor Muslims)?

There's Gunka no Baltzar about not-Prussia trying to industrialize not-HRE-state to protect borders against not-Austria
It's decently late 19th century, with gating guns, repeater rifles, mathematics support of artillery, reforming calvary to scouts rather than shock
It's still decently anime, but at its waggle your willy and liquor your factories

I don't know if your shitposting or just stupid but Monotheism doesn't exclude the existence other benevolent supernatural intercessors.

A lot of the same reasons Scandis abandoned Odin for Jesus. The king's court was inundated with Muslim bureaucrats, diplomats, and merchants that shared a lot of Persian high culture while at the local level there would be wandering Sufis and imams based out of small towns that would offer religious blessings for traditional customs, because why have a normal wedding when you could have a wedding with a holy man saying holy things about the wedding?

Yes it does. The worship of multiple "benevolent supernatural intercessors" i.e. the worship of anyone other than a singular God is literally the definition of polytheism.

not if they aren't gods

This
This.
Honestly your retarded if your trying to shoehorn your false definition of monotheism on the world

Worship is defined an act of religious devotion directed towards a deity. You may not consider an entity that you are worshipping to be a deity, but the fact that you deify it by worshiping it makes you a cryptopolytheist, whether you like it or not.

*defined as an

>Worship is defined an act of religious devotion directed towards a deity
according to whom? ancestor worship doesn't require deification

According to Oxford Dictionary

Majority of their subjects were Muslim. Their closest advisors were Muslim. Most naturally converted for political reasons but after many generations belief becomes inherent and not just a transformative tool.

One of the reasons the Seljuk converted was to cohabit Muslim lands until they eventually moved west to Anatolia.

dictionaries aren't an authority. this definition simply doesn't fit the full range of beliefs. tell me why a dictionary knows more about what people worship than the people actually a part of the religion

Nice argument there dude :^)

That post was not intended to be an argument. I don't think that you know what the word "argument" means.

Trade and exploration from Muslims traders brought their religion to Central Asia over a couple hundred years. Often times, the Islamic traders got better treatment and trade deals with the Arabs/Persians than the Tengri traders.

>implying that the oxford dictionary standing as the final authority on what constitutes "worship" wasn't the argument of that post

Shouldn't you be replying to Instead?

Memetic Selection

Survival of the Dankest