He missed BTC

>he missed BTC
>he missed ETH
>he missed DGB
>he missed RDD
>he missed XBY
>he missed STRAT
>he missed Moon

2 BTC at 1 sat left. Walls are INCREDIBLY thin the whole way up to 18 sats. This is a definitely a gem, I don't see why this couldn't be pushed all the way to 10 sats, there isn't even 9 BTC to get all the way to 10 sats. You don't want to miss this.

yobit.net/en/trade/ALIEN/BTC
Buy and sell Aliencoin (ALIEN) on YoBit Exchange!

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1888612.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he is missing CPC

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1888612.0
>the dev was exposed to have premined 99.9% of the coins
This shit will never get above 1 sat, buy if you wanna feed the pajeet dev

there is actually 0 resistance for this coin all the way up to 10 sats, wtf?

got in with 30 million of these fuckers. Trading volume is decent. I'm shilling this coin no shame.

Because all the sell orders are placed by the dev himself, not miners

This coin is impossible to mine so you're basically playing the dev's game called "sponsor the pajeet"

I pity you, dude, but good luck anyway

oh well can't hurt to put some money into it, with the current volume it'll just go up anyway

desu I'm just tossing in some money as a gamble. Already made a shit ton holding the bitbean I bought at 18 sats.

Good luck, I already bought this coin earlier today and as soon as the wall was broken the dev simply started dropping his bags.

I was lucky enough to get away without a loss. I don't wanna play his game.

So do I, but read the ANN just in case

If the dev is dumping, that just means there's essentially invisible walls. Mooncoin was able to break through massive walls

walls are so thin it's annoying this hasn't rocketed

99.99999% premined LMAO. I mean... there's gotta be a limit to how shitty a coin can get before you choose not to buy it. It's worth 0 sats.

waiting till 2sat then selling.

Yeah, feels good I'm off this train

Why you consider it as a Bad invest? I mean which are the facts that you analyze before buying it?.

>Why you conider it as a Bad invest?

Come on pajeet.... you know why... read my comment again.

It's in the first post of this thread. Right above.

Btw, placed a buy order for NEF. It seems to have movement last days.

No user, I'm not pretending to be rude, I'm just asking you because I'm a new fag so I want to learn from you why you would not invest on it.

Let me show it to you: Go to the link and read the thread

Better not miss out on Golem. Buy in while you can, before it goes on Coinbase and moons.